Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 05:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Championship Material?
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

01-31-2013, 06:30 PM

A terribly lit room is the backdrop for Neil's current rambling session, as per usual. He sits on the floor, camera so obviously in his hand, that fact given away by the shaking. He has a look in his eyes that screams "I am going to fucking kill someone." His voice seems shaky and distraught as he begins to speak.

"He-hello e-e-e-everyone." He begins, but slaps himself in the face and continues to speak in his normal, cold demeanor. "It dawned on me, during my anticipation for Warfare's title tournament, that there are many who do not think of me as championship material. Ha! How little they know, ignorance is bliss, I guess. Yes, I'm a tad off my rocker, but anyone on the Saturday roster who calls me on it is calling the kettle black. That's why I decided to join in on this little tournament, there's less 'official' bullshit, and those who are crazy enough will have an edge! My my, how little we know about this tournament."

He grabs a conveniently placed water bottle off the floor and splashes in his face.

"Now now, I might realize I suck, but my god, have you seen these people in this damn tournament? I AM THE BEST THIS TOURNAMENT HAS! And for those of you watching this, and going 'yeah right, this dude's a fucking cunt', how little you know. I challenge you, CHALLENGE YOU, to find someone who's in this tournament, who's crazy as I am. Someone, who's warped enough to think of a way to hold a title that is billed as the hardest title to hold for an extended period of time. Come on, I'll wait."

Neil sits on the floor for a while, in silence. He looks at his wrist as if he's checking the time on an imaginary watch, looks back up and continues.

"Exactly. Allow me to go over the names of these, contestants in this tournament.

Sarah Saint James - An unapologetic cunt, but she doesn't claim to be anything otherwise, so no fault there. Delusional as fuck though, to think she's walking out of Saturday's show with anything more than a few dozen bruises and cuts. You might not be trying to make your name by blowing the guys with power, but you might want to, it'll be a lot safer.

Ursula Areano - Need I repeat myself?

John Black - Dickweed, don't worry, you won't have to worry about going up against two women, you won't even make it that far. I'll personally guarantee that.

And last, and definitely least, Mr. XWF - You know, people who constantly talk about having a giant cock and having a lot of sex likely have neither. Also, when did Crimson Dong get a brother? Because if there's two of those asshats running around, this world is doomed.

....And that's it, I'm serious, I'm dead fucking serious. That is the competition, this is going to be the easiest thing I will ever have to do. See you all Saturday, till then, keep out of my way, because I feel sort of bad for the next fool who pisses me off, I've been in an, angrier mood than normal lately."

Neil gives an unnerving smile, flips off the camera, and shuts it off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Capra's post:
Mr. XWF (01-31-2013)