Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I'm coming

I Rock Bottomed this fucking layout baby!

THE CROWD STARTS TO SCREAM LIKE CRAZY FOR THE MAN THEY LOVE TO HATE! THE CHANT BEGINS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS! MR XWF SUCKS!
Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2013, 05:26 PM

Do you remember a man with large nuts, a low hanging cock, a big silver dome, and who wreaks of success?

What's that...................what's that......................

SMELL?????????????????????????????????

It's ME mother fuckers, it's that Dr. X-tremity up in this bizzitch!

|||

Woke up quick, at about noon, just thought that I had to be in Compton soon.

I gotta get drunk before the day begins, before my mother starts bitching, about my friends.

'Bout to go and damn near went blind, young niggas at the path throwin' up gang signs.

!!!BuZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz!!!

Mr. XWF: WHAT THE FUCK!

I shoot up out of bed after dreaming that I was Eazy E and I bang my big ol' dome on the leaky pipe that resides a couple feet over my bed. I really need to upgrade to living quarters that aren't in the basement of an abandoned church. This is the hell I've been living in ever since I was exiled from the X-treme Wrasslin' Fageration. Yup, exiled!

Oh, you didn't know?

YO ASSSSSS BETTA CALLLLL SOMEBODY!

Wait that's not even my line. I've even forgotten that? Anywayz my niggaz it's real simple here. This boy with the big ol' deeeyick got exiled from the very fageration that he saved! Or at least tried to save when that miserable twat known as Shane Dickface literally stole the place from its rightful owner in Jonathyn Brizzown.

Johnny Boy! Where you at home slice? Where you at, dawg? The X-Dubya-F neeeeeds yo ass. WE NEED YO ASS BAD!

So here I sit in this dingy basement with my dick on swoll and my dome still on. Yes I've been wearing this glittery, sparkly mask since the last time you all saw my ass and that shit ain't EVAAAA GONAAAA CHIZZANGE!

Why?

WHY?

Because my fucking face is too god-damn-mother-fucking ugly for people with weak stomachs to bear and I'm a sensative, caring man. I'd never put somebody in an uncomfortable situation. Just ask fruity booty tooties like that fat fucking large PETER GILMOUR and that drug addict queer GRIFFIN MACALISTER! They'll both tell you I'd never do something to make a person uncomfortable because I've had sex with both of their women. They know how I do, they know how this boy role, they know The People's Cock ain't no bitch and he's a stand up cock.

A STAND UP COCK.

Now let me get my ass outta bed here and

CLANK!

Dammit! How did I bump my dome on the same damn leaky pipe again? Jesus fuckin' Christ man I must be well off my game since being out of action. All I've been doing is sitting around eating marshmallows and drinking vinegar.

Let's turn on the telly and see what the fuck Shizzane and his bitch ass, stolen organization has been up to.

So I grab my remote and realize I'm in a basement with no electricity after trying to push the power button for about 2 minutes straight. I finally throw that shit across the basement and it shatters to pieces, revealing that there weren't even any batteries in the remote to begin with! Damn I've been livin' small ever since my decline.

I walk over to the only window in this basement and I try to look out it, but all the cobwebs and fecal matter tends to make it difficult to see out, where there would be untrimmed bushes blocking my view anyway, so why the hell am I bothering? No freakin' clue bro, NO FREAKIN CLUE UP IN THIS BITCH!

I let out a loud sigh and walk the fuck over to the fridge.

I open it.

It's empty.

There's also no electricity down here, remember that part? It's probably a blessing the fridge is empty.

I close it.

I scratch my nuts.

I start to yell, Mr. XWF: MOTHER FUCKER I NEEDS ME SOME MONEY! I NEEEEEEDS ME SOME CASH!

I start looking around the basement and find several things that, if I sat here describing them, would most likely make you change the channel and never watch one of my promos again. BE GLAD nigga, I said be glad you ain't seeing this shit fo' yo'self. You'd puke up your lunch and then rip out your own eyeballs if you could.

Yet here I am still rummaging through this shit looking for some cash, which I ain't about to find, because I've been through this routine about 8765678 times since I broke into this basement and started using it as my home away from home away from home away from home.

That's it!

Mr. XWF: It's tizzime! IT'S TIME! MUTHA FUCKOO IT BE TIME FOR THAT BOYYYYYYY WITH THE BIIIIIIIG OLLLLLLL DICK TO COME...........TO COME........TO CUM..........

.......................................................................................

.......................................................................................

.......................................................................................HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT'S my answer. THAT'S MY SOLUTION TO THIS SHIT I'VE BEEN SURROUNDED IN!

I'll bet there are some new cats in the X-Dub that I can rub my genitalia all over and I'll bet there are some familiar lookin' blokes that I can once again bitch slap to allllll mighty oblivion babayyyy! I wonder if like Jaymes Dante and Tyler Dicker are still around? I wonder if my personal bitches, Griffin Macaroniphony and fat ass Petey Mc Fill-me-mour are still around? OH MY GOD I CANNOT WAIT!!!

Mr. XWF: LADIES AND GENTLEFUCKS OF THE SEX-DUBYA-EFFF!!! IF YOU COULD ONLY HEAR ME NOW!!! YOU WOULD KNOW!!!

NO NO FUCK THAT..........................

YOU WOULD...................................

SUH-MEEEEELLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!! THAT THIS BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, WITH THE BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG, OL' DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK, IS CUMMINNGGGGG.............................

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME

HOME

Aaaaaand with that, I get the fuck out this basement and head out into the world where the police are waiting for me because of noise complaints of some fucking screaming a bunch of incoherent shit!

DAMMIT TO HELL! FADE THE FUCK OUT AND COME BACK AFTER I HANDLE THIS SHIT! Same cock time, same cock channel, still alllllllll up in your holes whether you're male or female!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
(01-31-2013), Wallace Witasick (02-01-2013) [-]