Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hi Luca! Pin!
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-21-2013, 09:20 PM

So it turns out Luca Won this title. My title. Now I Promise all of you people I will take this away from luca so he can keep the euro title. Now Ipneed to take my hatred out for Luca and Madison by Pinning your ass and taking MY title back. You may have Victory Rolled your way out of it on Monday but this time youre not Rolling To Oklahoma on my watch pal. I now am going to pin the shit out of you and Roll up in my car and go home with the Radio Champinship for the 4th time!phaihanha. now I am going to Roll you up, Roll to Victory, And get the 3 count!

1! Pin Nip

2!cradle pin bobbertissacnewtonabsjdhhsjakpinsbsbhsjjsbnipbsjpinbdsjcoverdbshnip

Will Luca successfully kickout of my pin attempt and cover up his win, that shouldnt have happined on Monday!? We'll find out soon! Will Luca Prawn his way out of his own Grave and take his tombstone back to the shop, In dont know! I can assure you though he wont kick out of my pin.
Oh Radio! Please I need some Beer! Now I promised i Wouldnt! Who am I talking to? I dont know. Anyways back to the pin above
pin nip bitch i now am pinning you!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-22-2013, 10:17 AM

Reminder since someone decided to continue a different thread

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-22-2013, 12:39 PM

So it turns out Luca Won this title. My title. Now I Promise all of you people I will take this away from luca so he can keep the euro title. Now Ipneed to take my hatred out for Luca and Madison by Pinning your ass and taking MY title back. You may have Victory Rolled your way out of it on Monday but this time youre not Rolling To Oklahoma on my watch pal. I now am going to pin the shit out of you and Roll up in my car and go home with the Radio Champinship for the 4th time!phaihanha. now I am going to Roll you up, Roll to Victory, And get the 3 count!

1! Pin Nip

2!cradle pin bobbertissacnewtonabsjdhhsjakpinsbsbhsjjsbnipbsjpinbdsjcoverdbshnip

Will Luca successfully kickout of my pin attempt and cover up his win, that shouldnt have happined on Monday!? We'll find out soon! Will Luca Prawn his way out of his own Grave and take his tombstone back to the shop, In dont know! I can assure you though he wont kick out of my pin.

On top of this, Pinnacle of Mankind, along with the three hidden pins in his sig, which because he's posted twice exist in 2 places, along with the second one of his avatar title, Pinnacle of Mankind.

Luca kicks out and upon realizing that Radio isn't worth his time, simply walks away.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post