Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 01:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness - 9/2/2013
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2013, 07:53 AM

[Image: madness3.png]

Date: September 2, 2013
Arena: Kemper Arena
City: Kansas City, Missouri

The cameras fade up, panning the crowd inside the Kemper Arena. No pyro. No Sound of Madness. No Joey Styles. Just an empty ring and more than 15,000 excited fans. Suddenly, the X-Tron lights up.

And we're finally joined by Joey Styles.

JOEY STYLES: “Hello and welcome everyone, to Monday Night Madness! I am the voice of extreme and the voice of Monday nights, Joey Styles. The Boss is on his way to the ring and I have it good authority that Paul is about to deliver a State of Madness address.”

Heyman enters the ring, microphone in hand. The crowd chants his name as he can't help but smile a little.

PAUL HEYMAN: “My name.... is Paul.... Heyman!”

The crowd reacts right on cue.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I come to you tonight, ladies and gentlemen, to discuss with you... the State.... of Madness.... There is a few things that I need to get off my chest! The first being the Fall Madness Series that begins tonight and takes all the way through this month.

“I designed this month long event with a couple of things in mind. The first, being to create a more competitive environment. See, week after week, the stars of Madness will be put into situations where the level of their competition will be higher than normal. The goal is to make everybody work hard... real hard... towards the ultimate goal.

“Making it into the tournament and becoming the number one contender to the European championship!”

The crowd cheers.

PAUL HEYMAN: “The next thing on my mind is LJ Havok and his Extreme Revolution!”

An obvious mixed reaction in Kansas City.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I hate to be the bearer of bad news, gentlemen, but as for your extreme revolution, you're more than 15 years too late! You see, I CREATED extreeeme! I changed the entire landscape of this business! I forced the changes in this business that led to the Attitude Era and the Monday Night Wars!

“Before you boys get all comfy and cozy thinking you're going to run amok on Monday nights, I'll need you to realize one damn thing! I run Monday nights. Not Madison. Not Giovanni. Not . I. Me. Paul. Fucking. Heyman.

“Just as a courtesy, gentlemen, allow me to inform you, that you are the marked men. You have a target on your backs!

“Before you sit there and ask yourselves why, let me give you that answer.

“Because I'm Paul Heyman and you're not!”

Now Heyman gets a mixed reaction.

PAUL HEYMAN: “That, my friends, brings me to my final topic of discussion.

“Luca Arzegotti.”

The crowd boos the mention of the European champion.

PAUL HEYMAN: “See, I'm not sure whether what you did was to solely seize the opportunity for yourself, in which case, I'd admire. Or, if you simply wanted to fuck me over and fuck the fans of Madness over by ruining a very much hyped main event!

“Regardless of your reasoning, Luca Arzegotti, here's what I'm going to do.

“We all know you were brutally assaulted by Peter Gilmour a few weeks back and you have a severely injured ankle. By the way, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!”

The crowd cheers Heymans remorseless comment.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Luca Arzegotti, you are now on the clock! What I mean is, if you can hobble your scrawny ass to the ring to cash in a briefcase, you can hobble your ass to the ring to defend that title! You have until the end of this month to defend that championship or make no mistake about it, I will strip you of that championship!

“Arzegotti, you have 28 days from now to defend that championship or this Fall Madness Series, which you are NOT a part of, will determine your replacement! Pick a date, any date, Luca! I'll find you an opponent!”

JOEY STYLES: “Paul Heyman, laying down the law! Strong words towards the Extreme Revolution and the European Champion!”

Madness fades to commercial.

HOUR ONE (Summarized Results)

David “Shadows” Mosier
- vs -
Michael McBride
- vs -
JTC (w/Michelle Cross)
Triple Threat Match

In a quick squash of a triple threat, David Mosier dominates from bell to bell hitting both of his opponents with suplexes and piledrivers, one after the other. It's under two minutes and David hits the Shadow Stunner simultaneously on both men and covers them both for the three count.

WINNER: David “Shadows” Mosier
+3 Points Awarded (Half Credit for winning a Triple Threat, 1 for beating No-Shows

Tri Bute
- vs -
Captain Extreme
Standard Rules

Extreme goes on the offensive in the early going, attacking Tri Bute before he could even enter the ring. Extreme would go on to get a couple of two counts on Tri Bute following the onslaught.

Tri Bute would take over after rolling out of an Extreme maneuver and catching Extreme when he wasn't looking. Bute would take Captain Extreme down to the mat with the Torrential Tri Bute choke slam for the three count.

WINNER: Tri Bute
+3 Points Awarded

Sokolov Red
- vs -
Ultimate Mystery
Standard Rules

Sokolov Red had wondered if Ultimate Mystery was ready. It was quite apparent he wasn't. Mystery charged after Red right at the bell and Red immediately nails him with the Thunder Kick for the quick three count.

WINNER: Sokolov Red
+1 Point Awarded

Andrew Morrison & Matt Lennox
- vs -
ReneBANNED X
Beheading

Faze stands alone in the ring against Lennox and Morrison when suddenly Paul Heymans entrance music is heard. Heyman stops on the stage with a mic in hand.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I think by now everyone knows that Shit Ion and Faze are juicing! That's right, they've been tested for steroids and failed miserably. I appeared on Shove It the other day to send a message to the entire XWF. Shit Ion was beheaded by yours truly along with the King of the XWF for doping. It's safe to say, you won't be seeing him around here ever again.

“That brings me to you, Faze. Awwww, you look scared.”

Faze tries to run.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Stop him!”

Faze runs right into one of the stiffest punches you'll ever see. Faze falls to his ass.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Boys, bring it out!”

Many of those on the Madness roster, some are even bitter enemies, wheel out the dreaded guillotine. They carry it to the ring and lift it up inside.

PAUL HEYMAN: “It's not a secret that your King, John Madison and I are not friends. We're not really enemies either. We just don't see eye to eye and there is nothing wrong with that. After a short conversation with him on Saturday night, he agreed to allow me to borrow that blood stained contraption you see before you.

“Now get that piece of shit in the guillotine!”

Morrison and Lennox secure the man into the guillotine.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Morrison, Lennox... Do the honors!”

They don't even hesitate as the extreeemely sharp blade falls and hacks the head off of Faze.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Now, let that be a lesson to all the dopers. Don't even try it. You will get caught. You will suffer the same fate.”

Heymans music plays as he makes his exit.

WINNER: Andrew Morrison & Matt Lennox
Both Awarded +3 Points

John Austin
- vs -
Casey Jones
Standard Rules

John Austin was detained at home in Virginia with family issues and could not join us this week on Madness. (OOC Note: Not penalized for no-show as he PMed me about not being available.)

WINNER: Casey Jones
+1 Point Awarded

HOUR TWO

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness continues! This night has already had some major developments! Most notably, Faze, the cheater, beheaded! That's right! BEHEADED! By Andrew Morrison... and Matt Lennox!”

The X-Tron lights up.

The lights in the Kemper Arena go dark as the mysterious music plays. Random silver lights start flashing around the stage and then go dark again and the X-Tron comes on and we see a man standing in the parking lot of the arena. He is in a white MMA shirt with black and red tribal stripes and loose jeans.

The man begins to speak.

???: "To be the best, you've got to beat the rest!"

JOEY STYLES: “I feel like there should be a “woooo” after that. Who is this guy?”

???: "My name..is Kyle Morrison!"

JOEY STYLES: “Morrison? Is he related to Andrew?”

KYLE MORRISON: "They call me "The Machine...and if you thought this was Madness, you ain't seen nothing yet."

JOEY STYLES: “B-b-b-b-b-baby!”

KYLE MORRISON: "Kansas City..XWF...let the beatings begin!"

The X-Tron fades out.

JOEY STYLES: “An ominous warning from this Kyle Morrison! We'll be back after this.”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness has returned! Steele! Radio! Right now!”

”Conquistador” by 30 Seconds to Mars plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Mr. Radio! The new number one contender to Mr. Supernovas Television title!”

”Hunt You Down” by Saliva plays.

JOEY STYLES: “The big and bad Shawn Steele! This man has a bright future in this business! He looks to capitalize on his growing momentum right here tonight!”

Mr. Radio
- vs -
Shawn Steele
Standard Rules

The bell rings and Shawn Steele and Mr. Radio stare each other down from across the ring. Steele looks like he's about to have a feast while Mr. Radio doesn't seem impressed. Not even in the slightest. Mr. Radio moves toward the center of the ring motioning for a test of strength.

JOEY STYLES: “Are you serious? Look, nothing against Mr. Radio, but there's no way in hell he can match Shawn Steele in strength.”

Steele has a look on his face as if saying “seriously?” Steele obliges Radios request and locks hands for a test of strength. Steele immediately overpowers Radio to his knees. Radio fights back and Steele has a little fun by feigning that Radio is beginning to overpower him.

Using his head, Radio makes it back to his feet and nails Steele in the side of the head with a roundhouse kick to the side of the skull staggering Steele backwards.

JOEY STYLES: “I think Shawn Steele just got suckered!”

Radio runs and leaps onto Steele in Lou Thesz press position. Steele catches him and Radio pounds away on the bigger man staggering him back and into the corner. Radio continues to pound away. Steele shoves Radio off of him.

Radio rolls through the landing and runs and leaps to the ropes and resumes pounding on Steele. Again, Steele shoves him off. And again, Radio rolls through the landing and goes right back to work, rocking the big Shawn Steele.

JOEY STYLES: “Mr. Radio is showing some tenacity and is very relentless here in the early going!”

Steele shoves him off a third time. Radio rolls through the landing once more and Steele charges out of the corner with a running lariat. Radio ducks the lariat and grabs Shawns head as he goes by and plants him into the mat with a neckbreaker. Radio goes for the cover.

Steele kicks out.

Radio gets to his feet and lifts Steele to his. Radio leaps high into the air and delivers a wonderfully executed standing drop kick to the face of Shawn Steele dropping him to the mat. Again, Radio goes for the cover.

Steele kicks out again.

Radio gets back to his feet and once again lifts Steele to his. Radio tosses Steele toward the ropes, but Steele reverses. Radio goes off the ropes. On the rebound Radio leaps into the air with a cross body block. Steele catches him in mid air. Steele then delivers a fallaway slam on Radio sending him into the mat hard.

Steele gets back to his feet and lifts Radio to his. He tosses Radio hard into the corner.

JOEY STYLES: “Shawn Steele tosses Mr. Radio into the corner with authority!”

Steele charges into the corner and delivers a running big boot. Radio side steps it and Steeles leg goes over the top rope and Radio delivers one stiff kick to the back of Steeles other leg causing Steele to crash to the mat. Radio lifts Steele back to his feet and lifts him up onto his shoulders in a firemens carry.

JOEY STYLES: “Mr. Radio showing a little strength of his own! Around the Galaxy!”

Radio goes for the F5-like maneuver. Shawn Steele counters by landing on his feet as Radio crashes himself to the mat. Radio clutches his lower back is he gets back to his feet. He turns around and Steele lifts him up in a tilt-a-whirl and has him trapped in a tombstone piledriver position.

JOEY STYLES: “Steele twister!”

Steele plants Radio in the center of the ring and hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: Shawn Steele
+3 Points Awarded

JOEY STYLES: “Shawn Steele picks up the win after an ill-timed mistake by Mr. Radio! This begs the question, does this put him in the running for the Television title?”

The lights inside the Kemper Arena go dark as Shawn Steele celebrates his victory. Silver lighting begins strobing.

JOEY STYLES: “I'm not sure who this is, but I do know we saw this style of lighting earlier on tonight!”

The music suddenly stops and the lights come on.

JOEY STYLES: “It's KYLE MORRISON!”

Morrison is standing in the ring behind Steele in the same street attire from the promo. Steele turns around, Morrison hits him with the Full Throttle and Steele is knocked out. Morrison is stands over him pounding his chest and playing to the crowd as Madness fades to commercial.

Madness returns and we're in the office of Paul Heyman. Heyman sits at his desk watching the large flat screen television on the wall. A commercial hyping the return of Hostess, and more specifically, Twinkies is on the tube when suddenly, the buzz from the intercom is heard.

SLY: “Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Shut the fuck up! I'm busy!”

SLY: “I'm sorry, but Shane is holding on line two.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Fuck that! Hang up on him!”

SLY: “Yes, sir.”

The commercial reaches its conclusion and Paul rewinds the DVR to watch it again. After it reaches its conclusion again, he hits the intercom button.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Sly!”

SLY: “Yes, Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Send your secretary to Wal-Mart!”

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell? Paul Heymans secretary has a secretary!? And they say there are no jobs out there!”

SLY: “What is it you want from Wal Mart, sir?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Twinkies!”

SLY: “Excuse me?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Twinkies! Boxes and boxes of Twinkies! Get after it!”

SLY: “Right away sir!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness returns and Paul Heyman is jonesing for Twinkies!

“Hopefully, we won't have more on that later. Right now, Tony Santos faces his Nightmare!”

”A Lesson Never Learned” by Asking Alexandria plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Enter Tony Santos! Fresh off his debut Madness victory over Jessie Diaz! He'll have a monumental task of defeating the Nightmare of the Brotherhood!”

”Nightmare” by Avenged Sevenfold plays.

JOEY STYLES: “And here comes the fucking Nightmare! A six foot eight mountain of Madness!”

Tony Santos
- vs -
Nightmare
Standard Rules

Both men circle around each other, then meet in the center of the ring with a lock-up. Nightmare uses his girth and shoves Santos to the mat hard.

Not to be deterred, here comes Santos right back to his feet with a roll and he's ready to square up with Nightmare who derails the effort with a driving knee to the stomach. He works Santos back to the corner. Irish whip to the far side, Santos rebounds with a THUD! and Nightmare is there to greet him with a devastating clothesline.

Santos needs to catch his wind. He stumbles back to his feet and retreats into the corner. Nightmare follows and starts to lay those huge boots into the chest of Santos who at the moment is not smiling. Nightmare pulls Santos out of the corner by the hair -- sizes him up -- and lays a hard right fist across Santos' skull.

The ref pokes his head over to warn Nightmare about the use of his telephone sized fists, but Nightmare just shrugs him off. He goes back to Santos who welcomes him back with a hard kick to Nightmare's left knee.

Big man is rocking, but he's tough, and hits Santos with a heart punch that drops him to the mat. Nightmare goes for a cover.

Santos kicks out.

Nightmare gets back to his feet and lifts Santos to his and shoves him hard into the corner. Nightmare puts a boot over Santos throat and presses in. The ref starts to count, gives Nightmare another warning, but once again Nightmare brushes him aside.

This gives Santos the opening he needs and he slips out of the ring to collect himself. Nightmare in pursuit now. Santos thought he had enough distance, but he turns to lay some rights of his own.

Nightmare ducks and hits Santos with a few hard body shots dropping the other man to his feet. Once again Nightmare picks Santos up by the hair, he tries for another vicious haymaker, but Santos thinking quickly blinds Nightmare with an eye-rake!

Santos pushes Nightmare into the corner of the barricade and decides to see how big man likes a taste of his own medicine as he hammers away with fists of his own.

He tries for an irish whip -- but c'mon there's no way he's slinging a guy Nightmare's size -- and Nightmare reverses it sending Santos crashing into the opposite barricade!!

Nightmare follows. He grabs Santos by the well-kept mane of hair of his and then smashes him face first into the barricade!! Damn.

The ref is leaning out of the ropes trying to coax them back into the ring, Nightmare ignores the prompt and takes the time to now smash Santos's face off the ring apron.

Back in the ring now. Nightmare hurls Santos off the ropes and catches him into a power slam! There is no stopping this guy once he gets rolling, folks!

Nightmare paces, then decides to dig a little deeper into the tool chest. He applies an ankle lock submission onto Santos, but it's short lived as Santos grabs onto the ropes.

Ref breaks them up. Both men roll back to their feet. Santos retreats to the corner to lure Nightmare toward him, then he goes back to work on Nightmare's left knee as he lays thundering kick, after thundering kick, AFTER THUNDERING KICK into Nightmare's knee.

Santos pushes Nightmare into the corner and hooks his leg over the ropes and backs his body into his opponent as he yanks up on the knee he's been targeting.

Nightmare shoves him off, but Santos answers right back with some mean right fists in his own right. Santos working the body now with some body shots and then he's right back into that painful ankle pull.

Nightmare has had enough and he pushes Santos all the way across the ring into the opposite corner. He reaches back to hit that haymaker of his, but oh shit -- HE ACCIDENTALLY CATCHES THE REF IN THE FACE!!

Nightmare turns and Santos is an opportunist and he kicks Nightmare where the sun doesn't shine.

JOEY STYLES: “I sincerely hope Nightmare didn't want any Nightmare kids!”

Santos see another opportunity with the ref down. He snakes out of the ring and snatches the steel chair from the timekeeper.

Once back in the ring he checks to make sure the ref is down. As he turns Nightmare is waiting and he scoops Santos up! Here comes The Break!

NO! Santos cracks Nightmare in the face with the chair!

Nightmare stumbles...

CRACK--!!

Nightmare is still on his feet...

CRACK--!!!

Santos can't believe it. How?!?!

He charges, and Nightmare hits him with a big boot driving the chair back up into his face. Santos is out.

But... wait... Nightmare is rocking and...

He crashes with a THUD-! to the canvas as the crowd cheers.

JOEY STYLES: “The referee is still down! Nightmare however, will not stay down as the blood flows from his skull!”

As Joey mentioned, Nightmare is struggling to get to his feet. Tony Santos winds up, getting set to hit Nightmare with the chair yet again.

JOEY STYLES: “It's Chris Macbeth! He's back!”

Macbeth leaps to the apron and springboards off the top rope and dropkicks the chair into Tony Santos's face!

JOEY STYLES: “Oh... my God! Tony Santos just lost his smile!”

Macbeth quickly exits as Nightmare falls on top of Tony Santos. The referee comes to and starts his count.

Santos kicks out!

JOEY STYLES: “Nightmare can not believe it! Neither can I!”

Santos slowly gets to his feet. Nightmare grabs him by the hair and Santos immediately nails him with an enziguiri in the side of the head! Nightmare falls to the mat and Santos heads for the ropes right away. He climbs to the top. He leaps...

JOEY STYLES: “FINAL DESTINATION!”

Santos lands the Senton Bomb on Nightmare and hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: Tony Santos
+3 Points Awarded

JOEY STYLES: “Tony Santos defied the odds and cut down the Nightmare! The Madness returns right after this!”

Madness returns and we're in the office of Paul Heyman. He's looking over the card on his iPad when he hits the intercom button in the middle of double fisting his Twinkies.

SLY: “Yes?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Who the hell took Hunter Payne off tonights card!?”

SLY: “Well, that's why Mr. was calling you. He was trying to explain to you that he gave Hunter the week off for vacation. He and Joy are trying to reignite their love in Hawaii”

PAUL HEYMAN: “What!? Who the hell takes vacations? We don't take vacations around here!”

SLY: “But, sir, you just took a vacation last week!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “When I said that, I didn't mean me.”

SLY: “Understood sir.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “You get a hold of Hunter and you tell him he will be booked next week! Understood!? And tell him if he's not here, he's fired!”

Heyman angrily slams his Twinkies on his desk. He looks around at the mess he made.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Send in housekeeping! Hunter Payne will pay for what he just made me do!”

SLY: “Right away sir.”

Heyman opens a new box of Twinkies.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Oh, and send your secretary in here! I'm too busy to open my Twinkies myself!”

SLY: “Absolutely, Mr. Heyman.”

JOEY STYLES: “Paul Heymans Twinkie Madness is back, folks!

“It's time to get serious! The Church! The Extreme Revolution! The winner faces the XWF Tag Team Champions right here next week.... on Madness!”

”Good Fight” by Trocadero plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Ara-Om Jessik! Arville La'Donis! Of course, the lovely Nina! Collectively, they are the Church!”

“The Campaign” by Affiance plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Two members of the Extreme Revolution! A group I think will be a real thorn in Paul Heymans side for many months, maybe even years to come!”

#1 Contender to XWF Tag Team Championship
The Church:
Ara-Om Jessik & Arville La'Donis (w/ Nina)
- vs -
Extreme Revolution:
Cam Lang & LJ Havok
Standard Tag Team Match

La’Donis and Cam Lang start out by circling one another, looking for an opening. Cam Lang finally makes the first move and dives in, pulling La’Donis’s legs out from under him. From there, Cam Lang mounts the fallen Mormon and delivers a series of elbows. Grabbing La’Donis, Cam Lang drags his opponent to his friendly corner, where he slams La’Donis into the turnbuckle and delivers a few stomps before tagging in Havok.

With La’Donis still in the corner, Havok delivers a few punches to the head before backing up and running into the corner, smashing La’Donis in the face with a flying knee! La’Donis bounces out of the corner and falls to the mat. Havok goes for an early pin.

Quick kick-out from La’Donis just after the ref counts 2.

Havok goes to town now with a series of punches to La’Donis’s head. Havok pulls La’Donis to his feet, but La’Donis counters with a vicious headbutt! Havok backs off to the ropes, allowing La’Donis to leap and tag in Jessik, who runs in and flattens Havok with a running clothesline. Havok is quickly back to his feet, just in time to receive a lariat from Jessik! Jessik covers.

Oh, and Cam Lang breaks it up with a strike to Jessik’s back!

As Cam Lang rolls out of the ring, Havok grabs the stunned Jessik and pulls him into a headlock. With the crowd clapping him on, Jessik manages to rise to his feet and deliver some elbows to Havok’s chest, breaking the headlock. Following up, Jessik pulls Havok into a suplex. With Havok down, Jessik tags La’Donis back in, and the two slam Havok with a duo-ddt!

But here comes Cam Lang, performing a spear on Jessik! The two tumble to the outside, exchanging blows. With Havok alone in the ring, La’Donis backs up and signals that he’s going for a spear! As Havok reaches his feet, La’Donis charges, but Havok is ready. He sidesteps and pulls La’Donis’s arm down to the mat! He’s got him in the Crossface! Havok pulls back violently on La’Donis’s head, wrenching the man of God’s neck around like a rag doll! La’Donis looks like he’s about ready to tap when…

Bam! Jessik is back in the ring, having leveled Cam Lang on the outside! He’s smacked Havok right in the face with a big boot! Havok rolls off La’Donis, releasing the Crossface. The ref quickly forces Jessik back onto the apron, but it looks like both La’Donis and Havok are down! Who will recover first?

JOEY STYLES: “Gotta admit, The Church has some crazy good in-ring chemistry. They’ve had each others’ back this whole match.”

It’s La’Donis with the pin!

Last minute kick-out from Havok!

La’Donis looks exhausted as he scrambles to his feet, still suffering the muscle aches from that Crossface. Jumping to get advantage, he pulls Havok to his feet, but quickly knocks him back down with a standing roundhouse to Havok’s head. La’Donis tags in Jessik, who stops Havok from getting to his feet with another big boot!

Jessik moves in and sets up for a powerbomb, but Havok reverses it into a back body-drop. With Jessik down, Havok crawls to his corner and manages to tag in Cam Lang, who runs in and rocks Jessik with an enzuigiri. Seeing this as an opportunity, Cam Lang takes to the top rope, preparing to deliver a leg drop. But here comes La’Donis, tackling Cam Lang off the top rope and pulling him to the outside!

With Havok approaching, La’Donis tosses Cam Lang back in the ring before Havok smashes La’Donis with a clothesline, sending both the Mormon man and the revolutionary tumbling over the barricade and into the audience!

Back in the ring, Jessik crawls over to Cam Lang and goes for the cover.

Kick-out!

Cam Lang stays alive. But here’s where the desperation is setting in! Jessik pulls at his hair in frustration and drags Cam Lang over to the corner. He picks him up and sets him atop the turnbuckle, following suit as he steps up to the top rope and drapes Cam Lang’s arm over his shoulders.

JOEY STYLES: “Oh, man! He’s going for a superplex!”

And he delivers it! The two men slam into the mat, bouncing around in agony like rubber balls!

JOEY STYLES: “I can’t be sure who that hurt more! Jessik or Cam Lang?!”

Cam rolls over on Jessik.

3!

JOEY STYLES: “That will do it! The Extreme Revolution is headed to New York City next week to face the Brotherhood!”

”Nope! Nope! Nope!”

JOEY STYLES: “Was... was that Paul Heyman?”

Heyman emerges on stage with a mic.... and a Twinkie.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I'm pretty sure Jessik got a shoulder up. Restart the match!”

The Extreme Revolution is visibly pissed off and yelling at Heyman who only looks on and smiles. Jessik from behind, rolls up LJ Havok as La'Donis disposes Cam Lang from the ring.

3!

WINNER: The Church
Jessik: +4 Points Awarded
La'Donis: +3 Points Awarded

Heyman looks on with his typical evil grin as the Extreme Revolution looks even more pissed after the apparent screw job.

PAUL HEYMAN: “You see boys, let me explain why I did this. I have a feeling your little Revolution intends to be a thorn in my side and I have to tell you, that's just not going to happen. See, this... is my show... Not yours... I make the rules around here... Not you... My show, my rules.

“You don't want to fuck with me.. Not now... Not ever...”

Heyman walks off, the Revolution still angry, as Madness fades to commercial.

Madness returns and we're once again in Heymans office. Empty Twinkie boxes scattered on the floor. Slys secretary working at a feverish pace unwrapping Twinkies and handing them to Heyman, one after the other. The buzz from the intercom is heard.

SLY: “Mr. Heyman, David Mosier is here to see you.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Who?”

SLY: “Shadows.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Does he have more Twinkies?”

SLY: “No, sir.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Damn. Send him in.”

The door opens and David Mosier walks in with his two managers Avery and Alana. Paul looked up from his screen and blinked a few times to focus his eyes. He noticed the two women right away.

SHADOWS: "What's up boss man? Just wanted to drop by before my match and thank ya for signin' me to your show."

PAUL HEYMAN: "You're welcome. Now don't make me wrong kid. I saw something in you, that's why I picked you up. But, believe me when I tell you this. You being here, is your pleasure, not mine. Since you're new, let me give you a tip. Never fuck me over. You got that?"

SHADOWS: "Hey you got it boss man, but let me part with you with a gift. Ladies show him how thankful we are for signing us."

Avery and Alana walked over to Paul and kissed each of his cheeks leaving red and black lipstick lips. David walked over and handed him two blunts.

SHADOWS: "Here, these are from my own home grown stash. Enjoy them. Trust me. If you want to relax, you will. Peace out boss man."

He threw him the peace sign and headed out the door with Avery and Alana right behind him. Sly buzzes him again.

SLY: “I have great news for you sir.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I'm not sure I can have anything better than what I'm looking at right now.”

SLY: “Hostess sent over a few cases of Twinkies.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yep. I was wrong. It just got better.”

HOUR THREE

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness returns and right now, the Television title is on the line!”

”Do Your Worst” by New Years Day plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Alexandra Callaway! She's been on a roll as of late, racking up contendership after contendership here in the XWF! One of these days, she'll win some XWF gold. Maybe even tonight!”

”Supernova” by Oomph! Plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Mr. Supernova! The reigning Television champion! I'm beginning to wonder if anyone can beat this man! He won the title back in April and he's been red hot ever since!”

MAIN EVENT
XWF Television Championship
Mr. Supernova
- vs -
Alexandra Callaway
Standard Rules

The bell rings and Callaway charges right after Nova when he isn't paying attention. Whether it was the shaking of the ring or something else, he knew it was coming. He turns around and hip tosses Callaway to the mat. She gets to her knees and looks up at Nova before sliding chest first out of the ring to the floor below.

Nova sits on the middle rope, urging her to re-enter. To which, she replies with a middle finger. Nova gets off the rope and begs her to come into the ring.

She slides back in, but immediately sits on her knees in the corner, just staring a hole through Mr. Supernova. Nova advances toward the corner and Callaway jumps to her feet. She delivers a kick to his midsection but he catches her foot. She tries to counter with a reverse spin kick but he ducks it and she crashes into the mat.

Nova lifts her to her feet and nails her with a vicious headbutt. She staggers then falls to one knee. He grabs her by the hair and does it again and she falls to the mat. He lifts her to her feet once again and plants her with a single-arm DDT. Nova hooks the leg.

Callaway kicks out.

Nova gets back to his feet quickly, knowing it was not going to be enough to put her away. Nova backs off, giving her the opportunity to make her way back to her feet. Nova runs toward the ropes. On the rebound, he flies through the air with a flying clothesline. Callaway ducks it though and Nova crashes into the mat. Nova gets back up quick and he turns around and is planted immediately with a spinebuster.

Callaway gets back to her feet and Nova gets to his while clutching his back. He turns around just in time to see Callaway charging toward him. It's too late for him to do anything about it as she sends him to the mat with a spinning neckbreaker. She hooks the leg.

Nova kicks out.

Callaway goes right back to work and climbs the ropes. She falls onto the top rope and delivers a split-legged moonsault on Nova for another pin attempt.

Nova kicks out again.

Callaway gets back to her feet and lifts Nova up into a Crucifix Powerbomb position. Nova kicks wildly, trying to shift his weight. She loses her grip and Nova slides down her back. On his way down, he grabs her by the head and plants her on the mat with a neckbreaker of his own.

JOEY STYLES: “If she would have hit that move, we might have had a new champion right there!”

Callaway is to her feet first. She jumps to the outside and pulls Nova so that his head hangs off the apron. She climbs to the apron, then charges toward Nova. She jumps into the air and lands a guillotine legdrop!

JOEY STYLES: “Nobodies home! Mr. Supernova! He rolled out of the way just in time!”

Callaway clutches her lower back as her spine tingles from the miscue. Nova gets to his feet and reaches over the top rope and grabs a handful of hair and lifts her to her feet with her back to the ring. He places her into a reverse headlock position and drags her over the top rope stopping so her feet keeps hers supported and suspended over the ring. Nova looks around momentarily then drives her to the mat with a high impact reverse DDT! Nova hooks the leg.

Callaway kicks out!

Nova gets to his feet and stalks his opponent as she struggles to get to her feet. She's finally up and here it comes!

JOEY STYLES: “Seeing Stars from Supernova!”

He goes for the RKO but is shoved away by Callaway and he hits the mat hard. He staggers back to his feet and gets kicked in the midsection. Callaway lifts him up for the Crucifix Powerbomb again and again he wiggles out of it. He lands with both feet on the mat and with her head trapped in an inverted bulldog position. He quickly flips himself around and nails it.

JOEY STYLES: “Darkest Light! Darkest Light! What a move from the Champion!”

Nova hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: Mr. Supernova – Still XWF Television Champion
+5 Points Awarded

JOEY STYLES: “Mr. Supernova with yet another successful title defense! Mr. Radio is next in line, but what about Shawn Steele and his victory over him earlier tonight!?”

Madness returns and Paul Heyman is walking back to his office talking to an official who works on the Monday's show backstage. Paul has a blunt in one hand, and a Twinkie in the other. His eyes are extreeemely red. I wonder why.

PAUL HEYMAN: "I don't care what it takes. This show is going to be a lot better than Warfare! I don't need you blabbing on and on...”

Paul opens the door to his office and notices his chair is turned around with someone sitting in it.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Excuse me? Who the hell is sitting in my seat?”

The person turns around. Paul's face goes to a worried and serious face, possibly realizing who the man is.

PAUL HEYMAN: "Mr. Altieri, so good to see you, sir. What do I owe the pleasure of a mob man in my office?”

VINCENT ALTIERI: "No worries, Mr. Heyman. All past debts have been paid.”

PAUL HEYMAN: "Yes, I know. So, again, with all due respect Mr. Altieri I ask again, why the hell are you in MY office?”

VINCENT ALTIERI: "I'm here for business. I. We can help you prosper financially and help you gain more control. This show is yours. Who knows, Mr. Heyman. It's possible this company could become yours. I'm here to work out some business. You show us favor, and we'll show you favor.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Want to hit this blunt?”

VINCENT ALTIERI: “No.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Want a Twinkie? They're back, you know.”

VINCENT ALTIERI: “No.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Good. I didn't really want to give you either of those things.”

Hit. Bite.

PAUL HEYMAN: "What sort of favors are you looking for?”

VINCENT ALTIERI: "Opportunity, Mr. Heyman. Opportunity. I'll give you a few days to think about the offer I have placed on your desk. Look it over, and when you announce next Monday's card, then I'll know if you decided to take the offer.”

Vincent Altieri leaves Heymans office as Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness resumes and the time has come for our final match of the night! The Congregations Mystica! The Brotherhoods Griffin MacAlister! Right Meow!”

”Sick, Sick, Sick” by Queens of the Stone Age plays.

JOEY STYLES: “One half of the former tag team champions and one hell of a grappler! Mystica!”

”These Two Boots of Mine” by The Bruisers plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Well, we’ve seen some bad blood between these two lately. With Griffin and Sebastian Duke taking the tag titles from Mystica, looks like the two are out for each others’ blood! Not to mention the heated War Games last Wednesday, with Griffin MacAlister emerging victorious for a shot at the King himself!”

MAIN EVENT
Mystica
- vs -
Griffin MacAlister
Standard Rules

The match begins with Griffin holding up his arms for a test of strength. Though hesitant, Mystica complies, locking up with Griffin, who quickly overpowers the weaker man. MacAlister throws Mystica to the mat and delivers a few stomps to the head.

Mystica pulls himself up with the ropes, while Griffin bounces off the opposite ropes, looking to deliver a big boot. But Mystica pulls down the ropes, sending Griffin bouncing off to the outside.

Catching his breath for a moment, Mystica sees an opportunity and throws himself over the ropes and onto Griffin on the outside! With both men down, it seems that Mystica’s body press may have taken more out of him than it did Griffin, as MacAlister makes it to his feet first.

He tosses Mystica back inside the ring before the ref can even reach 4 on his count-out. Now back on the mat, Griffin applies a rear headlock, allowing both men to recover. Mystica powers out and onto his feet with a few elbows to Griffin’s abdomen. Bouncing off the ropes, Mystica hopes to hit Griffin with a cross-body, but he is countered by a harsh clothesline from MacAlister!

Following this, he brings Mystica to his feet and sends the Englishman into the corner with a couple of backhands. Winding up, Griffin charges the corner, but Mystica manages to roll out of the way and trip Griffin, sending the Mechanic’s face right into the middle turnbuckle.

JOEY STYLES: “Ouch! It is the battle of strength vs. speed here tonight!”

Looking to capitalize, Mystica delivers two chest chops to Griffin. He winds up for a third, but Griffin ducks it and rolls Mystica into a pin!

Kickout by Mystica!

Now looking to take advantage of his early-game strength, Griffin picks up Mystica and pulls him up into the position for a powerbomb. Mystica, also still rolling on adrenaline, reverses it into a hurricanrana, sending Griffin flying across the mat! Following up, Mystica nails a running knee strike and covers for a pin of his own.

Savage kickout by Griffin!

He literally throws Mystica off of him, sending the white-clad man flying a few feet away! Rising to his feet, Griffin begins to pump up the crowd, who clap in time with him. Using the energy, Griffin charges, hitting Mystica with a spear!

JOEY STYLES: “Spear! Spear! Spear! Griffin damn near tore Mystica in half! And I just turned into Jim Ross for a minute!”

Griffin covers the fallen Mystica.

TWO AND A HALF!

Mystica kicks out at the last second! The frustration is clear upon Griffin’s face as he mounts the top turnbuckle. He dives off, settling into position for a legdrop, but Mystica somehow rolls out of the way. Griffin lands harshly on his leg, and curls into a pained position as Mystica tries to catch his breath.

With both men on their feet, Mystica locks up Griffin into a headlock, but Griffin backs into the rope and bounces Mystica away. On the return, Mystica throws a flying punch. After a quick kip-up onto his feet, Mystica retreats to a corner and begins to pump the crowd up in clear mocking of Griffin’s charisma. Some in the crowd go with it, but Mystica is also met with some boos. As Griffin rises to his feet, he is met with a superkick to the jaw Mystica with the pin.

Another kick-out by Griffin!

He rolls to the outside, looking for a moment’s rest. But Mystica is keeping on him, rolling to the outside himself. But Griffin is ready for him, smacking Mystica with a backhand and delivering a DDT onto the concrete! Griffin scrambles back inside the ring, waiting for the ref’s count-out!

5…

Mystica stumbles to his feet, disoriented.

6…

He slaps himself twice in the face, waking up a bit.

7…

Now aware, Mystica manages to roll into the ring to avoid the count-out, but he’s met with stomps to the head by Griffin. Pulling Mystica to his feet, Griffin backs him into the ropes and continues to beat down on Mystica with a series of punches and backhands before finally sweeping Mystica’s leg and going for a pin.

Kick-out by Mystica!

Griffin wastes no time in continuing the assault as he mounts Mystica and begins delivering a violent series of closed-fist punches to Mystica’s forehead.

GRIFFIN MACALISTER: You came into my house, mother fucker! This is what you get!”[/color]

JOEY STYLES: Oh, MacAlister’s boiling now! Mystica should have stayed on Warfare!

The beatdown continues until the ref pulls Griffin away. But Griffin’s not going to take that lying down! He crouches in the corner and urges Mystica to get up, raising his hand as a summons. He’s setting up for another spear! As Mystica finally makes it onto his feet, Griffin charges full-steam! He wants to end this match now! Mystica side-steps and sends Griffin’s shoulder into the metal pole holding up the ropes! Griffin falls to the outside, grasping his shoulder in pain!

Mystica’s looking to take advantage. He rolls to the outside and delivers a series of kicks to Griffin’s abdomen, sending him stumbling toward the barricade. As Griffin backs up to the table, Mystica follows up with a superkick, sending Griffin rolling over the barricade and into the audience!

JOEY STYLES: “No, no no!”

Mystica walks over and laughs, prepping for a facebuster onto the barricade! But as he lifts Griffin’s arm, MacAlister counters!

JOEY STYLES: “Reality Check! Reality Check onto the edge of the barricade! Jesus, how did it not break?! OH MY GOD!”

It looks as though both Griffin and Mystica suffered from that wicked move. With both men down, the ref goes into his count-out. Griffin pops his head out from the sea of the audience and crawls over the barricade, landing next to Mystica. Both look to be in poor condition! Throwing occasional punches, both make their slow crawl to the ring!

7…

8…

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell!? The lights are out! The lights are out! Something is going on, but I can't see a thing!”

Moments later, the lights return with Mystica lying on top of a bloodied Griffin MacAlister. The referee has no choice.

3!

WINNER: Mystica

Suddenly, Troy Turner from the Extreme Revolution appears on stage holding some kind of device and a microphone.

TROY TURNER: “If Paul Heyman wants to play games... We can play games too.”

He clicks the device and the lights go out. Another click is heard and the lights return.

TROY TURNER: “Just a click of a button... and the Extreme Revolution can do whatever it wants and no one can see a damn thing!”

He clicks the device again and the lights are out. Another click as he strolls to the ring and the lights are on. Mystica is nowhere to be found, but Cam Lang and LJ Havok are in the ring!”

JOEY STYLES: “Holy shit! The Extreme Revolution is in the ring! And they're holding Griffin MacAlister up!”

Turner clicks the lights off again. Another click. Nothing. Another. Nothing. Another and the lights return....

JOEY STYLES: “It's Sebastian Duke! How the fuck do these guys always do this!”

Turner, from outside the ring, is trying to tell his boys that Duke is in the ring. It's too late though as Duke begins the fight. MacAlister starts fighting and its total Madness. Soon, The Church storms past Troy Turner and enters the brawl. Now its all three teams battling all over the ringside area. No one with a clear advantage.

JOEY STYLES: “This is absolute Madness! The Church! The Extreme Revolution! And the Brotherhood! What's going to happen next week!?”

Madness fades out.

[Image: HeymanSig.jpg]

BONUS (I Owe No Explanations):

The Paul Heyman Guy: Casey Jones +2, Matt Lennox +2, Andrew Morrison +2
Hot Mic: Andrew Morrison +2
Best Supporting Cast: Tony Santos +2
Blue Collar: Mr. Supernova +2
Best Roleplay: Casey Jones +2
Make Me Laugh: Tri Bute +2
The Cliffhanger: Mr. Supernova +2
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 24 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(09-03-2013), AlexandraCallaway (09-03-2013), Cam Lang (09-03-2013), Casey Jones (09-03-2013), Chris MacBeth (09-04-2013), Christine Nash (09-03-2013), Hunter Payne (09-03-2013), Jason E Smith (09-03-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (09-03-2013), John Austin (09-03-2013), John_Black (09-06-2013), Kyle Morrison (09-03-2013), LJ Havok (09-03-2013), Matt Lennox (09-03-2013), Minxs (09-03-2013), Mr. Radio (09-03-2013), Mystica (09-04-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-03-2013), Rain (09-06-2013), Rebel (09-03-2013), Shawn Steele (09-03-2013), Tony Santos (09-03-2013), Tri Bute (09-03-2013), Vincent Altieri (09-03-2013)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-03-2013, 08:34 AM

We told you, Paul. Things get worse for the Madness broadcast from this point on. We have more control than you originally anticipated.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes LJ Havok's post:
Rain (09-06-2013)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-03-2013, 10:21 AM

Awesome results! Surprises all around.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2013, 04:08 PM

I lost my smile? Do you know how difficult it was to gain that damn thing? Guess I need to go on a four year hiatus and become commish. Sound good? I thought so too.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tony Santos's post:
(09-03-2013), Mr. Radio (09-03-2013), Rain (09-06-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-03-2013, 07:21 PM

Glad you all enjoyed it. It felt good to get back to Madness after the week off.

*Eats another Twinkie.*
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Christine Nash (09-03-2013), Rain (09-06-2013)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-03-2013, 07:24 PM

Can I have a twinkie? Lol Just kidding... Awesome show sir!

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Christine Nash's post:
Rain (09-06-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2013, 05:10 AM

Dem likes. Simply mind boggling.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Rain (09-06-2013), Rebel (09-05-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-05-2013, 05:44 AM

Before I forget again, special thank you to both Mystica and Angelus for lending a hand this week.
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-06-2013, 08:14 PM

[combining all of my replies into one]

... I was actually for Radio.

And I was upset when he lost.

Gat dammit.

CURSE YOU, RAD', FOR BEING SO FRACKING ADORABLE.

>.<

[great show so far... i'm going to have to write a match sometime soon... used to be one of my fave parts of being in a fed...]

~ ~ ~

Madness returns and we're in the office of Paul Heyman. Heyman sits at his desk watching the large flat screen television on the wall. A commercial hyping the return of Hostess, and more specifically, Twinkies is on the tube when suddenly, the buzz from the intercom is heard.

SLY: “Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Shut the fuck up! I'm busy!”

SLY: “I'm sorry, but Shane is holding on line two.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Fuck that! Hang up on him!”

SLY: “Yes, sir.”

The commercial reaches its conclusion and Paul rewinds the DVR to watch it again. After it reaches its conclusion again, he hits the intercom button.

SLY: “Yes, Mr. Heyman?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Send your secretary to Wal-Mart!”

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell? Paul Heymans secretary has a secretary!? And they say there are no jobs out there!”

SLY: “What is it you want from Wal Mart, sir?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Twinkies!”

SLY: “Excuse me?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Twinkies! Boxes and boxes of Twinkies! Get after it!”

SLY: “Right away sir!”

. . .

I FREAKING LOVE THAT PART.

Sheer brilliance. ^.^

~ ~ ~

So far, I especially like Santos vs Nightmare. I love the back and forth action, and how Santos kept fighting back... I think Joey's line would have been perfect if he'd have said "I hope Nightmare didn't want any Little Nightmares!", but I'm picky about things like that. >.< But yeah, how Nightmare kept trying to use his strength to keep Santos down, but Tony manages to use Nightmare's mistake against him... I loved it. Then, when Macbeth came down... I literally thought that was it. But then, Santos pulled it out in the end... this is the first show I've read here, and I can already tell I'm going to love the shows... because they honestly remind me of XAW, as I've said one of my first feds back in 2002 or so... even down to the long, drawn out counts... that's exactly what they did. It's like a dose of nostalgia, personally. ^.^ And I'm going to have to adjust my attitude so I can keep reading the shows... and hopefully, writing for them.

~ ~ ~

That screw-job from Heyman on Cam & LJ... O__O

... I love a good screw-job. ^.^

Wait.........

[Image: tumblr_mcc8u4roo01ripphyo1_500.jpg]

... ^.^

~ ~ ~

SHADOWS: "What's up boss man? Just wanted to drop by before my match and thank ya for signin' me to your show."

PAUL HEYMAN: "You're welcome. Now don't make me wrong kid. I saw something in you, that's why I picked you up. But, believe me when I tell you this. You being here, is your pleasure, not mine. Since you're new, let me give you a tip. Never fuck me over. You got that?"

SHADOWS: "Hey you got it boss man, but let me part with you with a gift. Ladies show him how thankful we are for signing us."

Avery and Alana walked over to Paul and kissed each of his cheeks leaving red and black lipstick lips. David walked over and handed him two blunts.

SHADOWS: "Here, these are from my own home grown stash. Enjoy them. Trust me. If you want to relax, you will. Peace out boss man."

He threw him the peace sign and headed out the door with Avery and Alana right behind him. Sly buzzes him again.

SLY: “I have great news for you sir.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “I'm not sure I can have anything better than what I'm looking at right now.”

SLY: “Hostess sent over a few cases of Twinkies.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Yep. I was wrong. It just got better.”

. . .

Twinkies...
Become...
Munchies.

As Paul E.'s boy would say...
RVD 4:20 sayz --
I JUST SMOKED YOUR ASS!

[and yes, iAm straight edge. the thing is... marijuana is the only drug I'd EVER contemplate doing, as I've told many people. i just know i don't 'need' it as so many people tell me... there's a huge difference between doing something because you 'need' to... and doing it because you may enjoy it. i don't see myself doing it... but i would choose it over any other drug or alcohol product. end of story. great segment.]

~ ~ ~

... I was honestly for Alexandra.

Alex... you're one helluva writer.

No matter what's been going on between the two of us...

You've earned a lot of respect from me, at the very least on the writing front.

Seriously hoping you continue the Viking idea, as well as pick up a title of your own.

You're great. You really are. And I'm sorry...

~ ~ ~

Vincent Altieri...

There were TWO mobsters in XAW [yes, the old fed I keep mentioning that absolutely nobody here knows or gives a damn about, but this place reminds me of the old stomping grounds... so shaddap >.< ] ...

... and their names were ScarFace [of course] and GoodFella [of course] ... and though their names were generic [kinda like Nazi ^.^ ] ... they were terrific roleplayers, the characters hated eachother's guts, and it made for some wonderful storytelling.

Annnd... I would love to see Vinnie make Paul E. "an offer he can't refuse".

... did I mention I even had a character named 'Tony Spaghetti'? And... he was raYne's lover.

... may have to have him make a cameo in this joint. ^___^

[i can hear everyone now... SHADDAPAYAFACE... mamma mia. >___< ]

~ ~ ~

Ok... three things.

In XAW [yes, i know] there were two wrestlers... Griffin Youngblood. And Mystic. So... that was cool. ^.^

And this --

JOEY STYLES: “Spear! Spear! Spear! Griffin damn near tore Mystica in half! And I just turned into Jim Ross for a minute!”

-- was Epic. ^___^

... and finally...

I just realized... this show is three days old... so it's probably dumb that I just now replied. But... it was my first show... I just wanted to give my thoughts... sorry if that's looked down upon.

But it was seriously a great show... personal thanks to everyone who helped put it together. And I'm hoping to lend a hand sometime...

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post