Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 06:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 1/30/13
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2013, 09:35 PM

[Image: kQDFZ.jpg]

Wednesday Night Warfare
01/30/2013
Champion of a Nu Era!

Hello everybody and welcome here tonight, to the most Xtreme of all wrestling federations known to man...

THE XWF!!!

The fans cheer loudly as Steve Sayors turns to look behind him and see the screaming of insane fans filling the arena loudly waiting to be one of the most Star packed Cards in a long time. Tonight's edition of Wednesday Night Warfare will include some of the biggest names in all of professional wrestling in the ring here tonight to become...

The new United States Champion!

Names like Angelus and Mark Flynn have even made their way over to Warfare tonight to secure what is certainly an excellent opportunity at XWF gold here tonight.

Suddenly a disruption in the feed causes a black out and quick flicker of lights within the next few seconds and then the lights turn back on again to see Wallace Witasick holding a microphone and sitting in a chair next to Steve Sayors with the Warfare logo brandished across the back of the screen. He is holding the US Championship title in his grips and nodding his head at the camera. The fans both cheer and grimace as he begins to speak.

Wallace Witasick: Ladies and gentlemen, tonight marks the first spark in the nu era and Warfare brand and bringing forth my power and strength I have caused a rift in this roster that is deeper than the grand canyon. Tonight I give the American people a champion they can look up to. A person they can admire and strive to be like. To become the hero of the XWF!

Unlike the boring drivel you will be forced to see in a few days as Shane crowns his Terrorism Champion or whatever it is.

Tonight XWF, I bring to you the product we all know and look forward to tuning in to watch on Wednesday Nights.

Tonight we crown the first WARFARE CHAMPION!

Prophecy
- vs -
Luca Arzegotti
Standard Rules

The scene fades out as the opening fireworks to what appears to be the start of a very big episode of Warfare here tonight. The fans are riled up and the stadium is rocking with excitement as the ring announcer stands over a sea of sparks and flames shooting off the edges of the turnbuckles... The first contestants are preparing in the back as he brings the microphone to his lips.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a very interesting match-up here tonight as long time minor league federation veteran; Prophecy, hopes to prove that last weeks loss to Trash was a fluke and minor hiccup in what everyone expected to be a fast rising star? I guess tonight will certainly answer that question....

His opponent has scored a few big wins as a rookie over talented XWF wrestlers and has been gaining notoriety around the backstage area. Making his first appearance on Warfare tonight and making his way to the ring...

"Give it All" By Rise Against blares over the X-tron and from behind the curtain appears the slick backed hair greasy looking Luca Arezegotti followed by the very lovely Victoria Serapin with her long and lavishing dark brown hair she claps and waves to the crowd of boos that reign over the heel and the typical boos from most the talent on the Saturday roster are getting on Warfare. He back flips into the ring and awaits for...

"Ghost Walking" by Lamb of God hits the loudspeakers and that can only mean that the man known a Prophecy is on his way to the ring. With a deep and focused glare on his opponent it is indication of his intention on causing deep physical pain to Luca. Luce stares back with a cocky look in his eye as if it doesn't phase him. But to be quite honest, that look of hatred is burning behind the pupils of Prophecy

RING ANNOUNCER: "Ladies and gentleman, the following match is schedule for one fall..."

Prophecy walks to the ring, a cold, calculating look on his face.

RING ANNOUNCER: "Making his way to the ring, from parts unknown... PROPHECY!"

The crowd gives a lukewarm response as Prophecy climbs the steel steps and gets into the ring.

The *BELL* rings and both competitors are ready to go.

They meet in the center of the ring in a lock-up, neither man giving an inch, but Prophecy has the advantage and forces Luca against the ropes.

The ref tells him to break the lock-up since their at the ropes, and as Prophecy is backing away Luca kicks him in the stomach.

Then, in one motion, he drops to the mat and shoots a throat chop into Prophecy's neck that sends him sprawling back towards the ropes on the other side of the ring.

Luca follows and starts laying the boots to the fallen Prophecy.

The ref is warning him about it, but Luca doesn't care. He's got Prophecy positioned on the bottom rope and he's got his boot over his throat.

Finally, the ref breaks it up and Luca starts to back away, but he's not giving Prophecy that much space and he starts back in on him with a few hard right fists to the head which backs Prophecy into the corner.

Luca irish whips Prophecy across the ring to the far corner, he follows, but Prophecy leaps to the middle rope -- flips over the back of Luca -- and he's off running toward the ropes.

Luca tries a clothesline -- misses -- and on the rebound Prophecy drops Luca with a flying clothesline!!!

Both men get back to their feet and Prophecy is a little quicker and he starts laying into Luca with some fists of his own and taking full advantage he irish whips him off the ropes.

On the return Prophecy lowers his head for the back-body-drop, but he lowered it too soon and -- SMACK -- Luca delivers a kick to the head that causes Prophecy to stumble into the ropes.

Here comes Luca -- but Prophecy ducks at the right time -- and delivers a HUGE back-body-drop that sends Luca sprawling to the outside and even the crowd felt that one. Wow! Just as we suspected, he took Luca down with authority! He's got that fiery look in his eyes again, like he's about to commit some type of crime!

Victoria comes over to try to console Luca, but he brushes her off and starts to walk around the side of the ring as he collects himself.

And now here comes Prophecy -- who tries a suicide dive, he's certainly on a path to hurt someone here tonight! -- but Luca was baiting him and he side steps and Prophecy crashes to the outside and against the barricade.

Luca looks to the crowd, smirks, then runs up onto the apron and hits Prophecy with a disaster kick just as he was climbing to his feet.

Luca rolls his opponent into the ring, sets him up and -- Media Occupation (Omega Drive)!!!

He covers --

KICKOUT BY PROPHECY!!

You have got to be kidding me? Prophecy outlasted a devastating finisher by Luca!

Luca can't believe his eyes and stands up blinking and tilting his head looking oddly estranged at Prophecy who is now rising to his feet.

Luca with a quick kick to the midsection.

It barely seems to phase Prophecy who is now gaining strength and seems to have turned over to a new phase of survival here.

Luca attempts antother kick.

Prophecy grabs his foot in mid air and causes him to trip and fall instead of landing a kick to his abdomen.

This gives Prophecy enough time to get to his feet, but Luca is also small and cunningly quick enough so that they both meet each other eye to eye. Here we go, now both seem to look like it's the start of an entirely new match here, almost as if we were starting from square one.

The fans in attendance ignite in a series of roars. If this match is a tale of what's to come here later tonight, we are sure in for a treat here tonight folks! This crowd is loving it right now as both wrestler's take a minute to adjust to the stomping of the riled up crowd.

Luca swings first

Prophecy ducks.

Prophecy with a right.

Luca counters with a left.

Now they are exchanging punches in the middle of the ring back and forth, neither seem to be giving up here until...

Prophecy fakes a punch and crosses over the ropes, springs off the elastic rope and grabs the back of Luca's head who was not suspecting him to make this maneuver. He grabs the back of Luca's head and travels with his running start and...

SLAMS!

The front of his face into the mat with a vengeance

He's screaming at Luca now while still down on the mat. Pressing his face against his..

We can't make out the words but his face is turning red as he viciously attacks him with punches...

Prophecy then decides to cover...

KICKOUT BY LUCA!

Luca kicks out but it doesn't seem to phase Prophecy as he quickly elevates Luca to his feet. Still dazed and struggling to remain on his feet Prophecy locks his head between his thighs... setting him up here....

POWERBOMB!!!

Prophecy stares over Luca and shakes his fist at him in an almost 'I told ya so' fashion.

He doesn't think to pin Luca this time and he's going in for the kill. He Irish whips him into the ropes.

Luca ducks under his first attempt at a clothes line and flies back at Prophecy....

Prophecy steps to the side of Luca and dodges a clothesline of his own, but this time he came prepared as he leaps behind Luca and locks in a submission hold behind him..... He's got him here folks as he hooks the chicken wing like hold and then drops to the ground and locks the hold in on Luca.

This is his infamous move known as "The Purge"

He's locking Luca in tight...

Luca has a look of deep distraught over his face.... as he wrenches it

Luca reaches...

reaches....

reaches...

TAPS OUT!

Prophecy has done it! He's picked up his first decisive victory here in the XWF as he continues wrenching on the hold deeper and deeper. He's still got that look in his eyes that winning was nothing and only causing sure pain was his only purpose. He still locks in the hold as refs and other wrestlers now have to come out and fight to get him free of Luca... Warfare fades to commercial....

Winner: PROPHECY

Trash
- vs -
Cassius Stonne
Standard Rules

'Sentinent Sex' by Nevermore blares over the X-tron as our first wrestler makes it down to the ring for our next match tonight
He resides from 'The Wasted Miracle' weighing in at 6' 180 lbs...

TRASH!

The skinny white male with long flowing hair at the tips and off the back of his shoulders comes sprinting into the ring.

With his small size and stature, you wouldn't think of him as much of a wrestler, but his incredibly strong and powerful will and determination got him his first win here last week on Warfare in a match where he certainly looked to be an underdog going up against an opponent here tonight that has been a staple name here in the XWF for almost a year now. The Stonne's. Yes, Cody was a very rough destructive force in his day, and now Cassius 6' 240 lb. from Indiana here, seems to be living up the family name scoring two back to back victories on Warfare the previous two nights. Should be a good one here tonight as the bell rings and both contestants circle the ring....

Trash attempts a running clothesline and misses, but his speed and quickness allows him to swing his feet around and kick Cassius Stonne in the back. Cassius is quick to his feet after being hit by a few more punches by Trash. The match carries on as Cassius takes control. Landing a half nelson suplex with some vicious elbow drops on the mat he is able to lock in a sleeper hold from behind.

Trash fights his way back to his feet, but is forced back down again by the strength of Cassius Stonne.

It was exactly what Trash had planned!

This gave him enough time to trick Cassius by lowering his own eight and quickly leap over the head of Stonne and grab him from behind and set him up for...

INVERTED DDT!!

Cover!

KICKOUT BY STONNE!

Stonne kickout somehow?

This upsets Trash as he now decides to Irish whip him into the ropes. Stonne grabs his feet after he attempts a drop kick and tosses him into the turnbuckle!

His head clings off the side of the metal turnbuckle pole and he goes limp...

Stonne is able to bring himself to his feet and set up Trash for something devastating here, perhaps a finishing maneuver and....

Devil's Mark! A wicked cravate suplex that vibrates Trash's head off the mat as Stonne goes for a cover...

THREE!!!

Winner: CASSIUS STONNE

A Message from Mommy

Wallace Witasick wanders aimlessly through the hallways as the opening of Warfare is about to close and we are about to enter round one of the tournament. He paces very briskly as Tyrone is taking larger strides to stay in pace with him. The aroma of fresh baked cookies suddenly alerts their attention as the make way down to the concession stand. I mean these weren't just any ordinary cookies, they smelt like something that...

Your Mother: I Made...

Wallace: What?

He turns around to see Your Mother looking very excited and astounded to see Wallace..

Your Mother: You've grown up to be so big and successful now you got your own television program. I'm so proud of my young boy Wallace....

Wallace: What the heck are you doing here ma? I'm busy working...

Your Mother: I know dear, but I was so happy to hear that Ian didn't make it here tonight and was able to obtain success in the match without any violence. I just could NEVER hurt my babies! It's one of the most successful nights in your career and I think we should celebrate with BIG CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! You're favorite, my dear.

She leans over and kisses Wallace on the cheek.

Wallace: Ma, you're embarrassing me.

Your Mother: Nonsense dear, now get all your little wresting buddies up here before the big tournament. I don't want anyone wrestling on an empty stomach. Come now... Hurry... I made enough for everyone...

Wallace: Is that fried chicken I smell?

Your Mother: Yes of course dear, I made that for John Black's father when he gets here..

Tyrone: Fried chicken cookies?

Your Mother: Yes, would you like one dear? Tell your father I can't wait to meet up with him again as well Mr. Tyrone

The scene cuts out as all the wrestlers in the tournament, who I might add are about to tear each other to shreds, line up and go through a line as Your Mother hands each one a cookie and a kiss on the cheek.

Now.... Let's get to the bloodshed!

Wednesday Night Warfare
01/30/2013
"The Gold Rush"

And we’re live from MGM Grand Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The Warfare stage is setup and ready to go as we get a bird’s eye view of ringside. Pyros shoot off from the ring posts as a stream of fireworks snakes over the ring.

Tonight’s special edition of Warfare is all about the gold as sixteen of the XWF’s toughest competitors step in the ring to fight for the United States Title.

First Round Recap
Quick results of the first round of the United States Title tournament.

Tonight is a celebration as we look to crown the new United States Champion!

We get a close up shot of the XWF United States Title which sits inside a small glass case at ringside.

[Image: IydRaLo.png]
Who’s taking home the gold?

“Ladies and gentlemen, this is the first round of the XWF United States tournament!”

The crowd jumps up with excitement as they’ve been looking forward to this event for weeks. We go to a still image of the first round brackets which is displayed on the X-Tron.

Quote: Mark Flynn
Michael James

Benjamin Crane
Chasm

Mr. Satellite
Mr. Natural

AJ Powell
John Michael White

Angelus
JB Colt

Tommy Carlos King
Cyren

Neil Capra
Dexter Bale

Duke
The Crimson Dong

Oh my. How will Sebastian Duke defend against the unorthodox The Crimson Dong?
Is Tommy King ready for a high profile talent like Cyren at this point in his career?
How will Mr. Natural and Mr. Satellite react when they finally meet?
And Mark Flynn will have his chance at revenge against Michael James.

Let’s get started.

Mark Flynn - vs - Michael James
Standard Rules

We kick the show off with a bang as Flynn and James locked up in the center of the ring. James knocks Flynn’s head off with a running kick in the first few minutes. James worked over Flynn for a little while until Flynn knocked James off the top rope by flinging himself into the ropes. That seemed to mark the end for James as the “King of the Midcarders” put James down for the count with The End.

WINNER: Mark Flynn

Benjamin Crane - vs - Chasm
Standard Rules

Coming off a big win from last week was Benjamin Crane as he looked to score another one against veteran member Chasm. Chasm put Crane through hell in the first half of the match, but “The Monolith” made a surprising comeback when Chasm missed the frog splash. Crane hit the shining wizard shortly after, and rolled up Chasm to put him away.

WINNER: Benjamin Crane

Mr. Natural - vs - Mr. Satellite
Standard Rules

Satellite opened up on Natural with some chops the chest. Mr. Natural did the Old Man Flop which he seems to have perfected at this point in his career. Later on in the match, the two misters would engage in a battle of the RKOs as Satellite tried to give Natural the Seeing Stars and Natural tried to give Satellite the Natural Selection. In the end, Satellite reversed the attempted finisher exchange into a Darkest Light (Cross Rhodes) for the win.

WINNER: Mr. Satellite

AJ Powell - vs - John Michael White
Standard Rules

John Michael White didn’t have the same intensity as he displayed on last week’s show. Something was holding back White this week, and whatever is was, it cost him this match against the rookie from Florida. Powell hit White with the Code of Honor, and covered White for the victory.

WINNER: AJ Powell

Angelus - vs - JB Colt
Standard Rules

Without a shadow of a doubt, this one goes down as the squash of the night. After Colt tried a couple of missed moves, Angelus knocked him out with a single roundhouse kick to the face. Angelus covered Colt with a knee across the chest for the three count.

WINNER: Angelus

Cyren - vs - Tommy Carlos King
Standard Rules

Cyren started off strong by using multiple striking attacks on King and a DDT that had King doing a headstand in the center of the ring. That almost got Cyren an early victory, but King showed tremendous heart by kicking out. Cyren tried to execute some more strikes on King, but something snapped in King which allowed him to come back. He gave Cyren a series of arm drags, and then a monkey flip. That disoriented Cyren for a little bit, but Cyren caught King off guard with an eye gouge. Cyren tried to follow up with a DDT, but took too long in setting it up. King reversed it into a northern lights suplex, and then gave Cyren the 450 splash for the victory.

WINNER: Tommy Carlos King

Dexter Bale - vs - Neil Capra
Standard Rules

Dexter Bale hit Capra with everything he had, but the crazy little bastard wouldn’t stay down. Several chants of “We Want Light Tubes!” were heard throughout the match due to Capra’s violent fetish involving the damn things. After several more failed pin attempts, Bale argued with the referee, accusing the man in zebra stripes of counting too slow. Meanwhile, Capra picked up some goodies from under the ring. He tossed a chair on one side of the ring in order to distract the referee, and then smashed a light tube over Bale’s face as Bale went after him. Capra quickly disposed of the evidence as the referee turned around just in time to make the count.

WINNER: Neil Capra

Sebastian Duke - vs - The Crimson Dong
Standard Rules

“Crimson Dong” chants picked up throughout the arena as Dong came out looking to mingle. Duke, on the other hand, was not having it. Duke simply looked on as Dong began doing cartwheels around the ring. A “holy shit” chant broke out as Dong began to cartwheel around Sebastian Duke in the center of the ring. Duke had finally had enough, and gave Dong a running big boot to the face. That didn’t sit well with the crowd as Duke proceeded to smack Dong around with some mounted strikes. More “Crimson Dong” chants as Duke worked over Dong with some brawling and power-based moves. Out of nowhere, Crimson Dong got a roll up on Duke which ALMOST got him the win. Another “holy shit” chant broke out as the pin attempt was dangerously close to bringing about the biggest upset in the history of XWF. Crimson Dong gave Duke the Flying Dong off the top rope which got him another near fall. The question of “What if The Crimson Dong does it?” began to run through people’s minds. The fans continued to cheer Dong on as he hoped to put Duke away with a running Dong Attack. Dong flew through the air, testicles-first, but Duke countered by punching him in the balls! That pissed off the crowd big time as the referee punished Duke with a warning instead of a disqualification.

The referee allowed Crimson Dong time to recover from the low blow as Duke warmed up his arms.

The Crimson Dong did some more cartwheels with the crowd chanting “DONG!” after each one.

“DONG!”

“DONG!”

“DONG!”

The crowd transitioned into an “Oooooooh” chant as Dong began to cartwheel towards Duke.

“OOOOOOHHHH…”

“SMACK!”

Duke throws a big hand across the throat of The Crimson Dong after a failed cartwheel attack. He gives Dong a chokeslam, and makes him tap out to the Pandoras Box.

WINNER: Sebastian Duke

And that concludes the first round of the US Title Tournament!

New Brackets:

Benjamin Crane

Mr. Satellite
AJ Powell

Angelus
Tommy Carlos King

Neil Capra
Duke

This tournament is heating up as we get into the second round. It appears we have a series of matches lined up with newcomers taking on the senior members of XWF. The second round is sure to be an interesting one.

“I’m Steve Sayors and thank you for joining us for this very special edition of Wednesday Warfare. The night is far from over though, folks. We still have three more rounds of action to get through, and the crowning of a new United States Champion. Stay tuned!”

Intermission

ROUND 2 COMING SOON........
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
(01-31-2013)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2013, 10:26 PM

Back in his fortified office of protection stands Wallace Witasick along with Your Mother right next to him.

Your Mother: What an excellent showing by my babies in round one, don't you think so dear?

Wallace Witasick: Mom, seriously I told you to disappear.

Your Mother: Are you kidding sweetie? I wouldn't miss your big day for anything!

Wallace Witasick: MOM!

Your Mother: Calm down dear, you sound just like your father...

Wallace Witasick: How would you know?

Your Mother: Sit down dear, it's time I told you about the birds and the bees..

Wallace Witasick: No Mom, seriously you've got to...

Camera Man: You know we've been running this entire time right?

Wallace Witasick: Welcome to round 2 of the big Tournament!

He turns around quickly looking at the camera and acting as if nothing has happened.

Wallace Witasick: The time has come for the big names to come out swinging here tonight. They've backed a big punch in the first round, but now it's getting down to who wants it most... Round 2 up next here on WARFARE!!!

Wednesday Night Warfare
01/30/2013
"The Gold Rush II"

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for round TWO of the XWF United States Championship tournament!”

The crowd gives the announcer a standing ovation as they rush to their seats for the next series of matches.

“And now let’s focus our attention towards the X-Tron where the second round brackets are being displayed.”

Benjamin Crane

Mr. Satellite
AJ Powell

Angelus
Tommy Carlos King

Neil Capra
Duke

Benjamin Crane - vs - Mark Flynn
Standard Rules
Kryptonite by The Doors Down plays as Benjamin Crane was the first to come out. He was cheered on for this upcoming match as the underdog set to take on the most hated man in the XWF. Mark Flynn came out last to Eleanor Rigby by The Beatles.

They locked up in the center of the ring as Crane went to work on Flynn with some punches. Flynn tried to block one of the punches, but Crane countered that block with a standing drop kick! After Flynn took a roll to the outside, Crane hit him with a suicide dive. Crane looked great in the first portion of the match. He continues to work over Flynn with some more running attacks.

Crane knocks Flynn into the corner with a running double knee strike. He goes to hit the stinger splash, but he took too much time taunting, and Flynn moves out of the way. Flynn takes Crane out with a reverse DDT. He goes for a pin.

Kick out by Crane.

Flynn applies a side headlock as he tries to weaken Crane some more. He uses this tactic of ground submissions as he works over Crane some more. Crane begins to shift his weight out of the submission hold that Flynn has applied. Flynn quickly puts him into the ropes, and gave Crane an atomic drop. He goes behind Crane immediately after and executes a german suplex. Flynn doesn’t stop there. He rolls Crane up to his feet with the waist lock still applied, and spins him around into a northern lights suplex.

Kick out by Crane.

Flynn snaps and is now determined to go for the finish. He attempts a Figure Four leg lock, but Crane shoves him away. Crane jumps up, and hits Flynn with a jumping forearm smash. That forearm strike was a stiff one, and inflicted enough damage to give Flynn a bloody lip

Crane sees the blood, and like a shark goes after Flynn.

He throws punches down at Flynn like a mad man. He needs to apply as much damage as possible while Flynn is wounded.

Crane hits Flynn with a spinning back chop to the side of the head. That move dazes Flynn as he holds himself up with one hand on the ropes.

Crane follows up with a sidekick to that same region of Flynn’s head, knocking Flynn all the way down!

Crane is unstoppable! He drags Flynn to the center of the ring and pins him.

3NO! I can’t believe he almost got an upset over Flynn! So close.

Crane can’t believe it. He wastes no time hitting Flynn with a standing moonsault. And another cover.

Kick out by Flynn.

Crane runs off the ropes and delivers a jumping knee drop to the busted lip of Mark Flynn. Crane drags Flynn to the center of the ring now. He’s still working at a fast pace even though the match has passed the twelve minute mark.

Crane begins to climb to the top rope. Climb Crane Climb!

Crane makes it to the top and balances himself. The crowd is going nuts for him at the point.

Crane goes for the FOR ASGARD! On Flynn, but Flynn jumps up and catches Crane as he comes down with a Cutter! What a counter! Flynn throws himself over Crane.

3!

That’s the end of the match.

WINNER: Mark Flynn

AJ Powell - vs - Mr. Satellite
Standard Rules

Mr. Satellite always emerges excitedly as his music plays over the loud speakers, his faithful robot companion by his side. Easily distracted it sometimes takes him a while to actually get to the ring as he has almost a childlike curiosity about everything and everyone. Once finally entering the ring he simply waits patiently for his opponent while his robot waits outside the ring.

“Weighing 180 pounds, being accompanied by his trusted robot… Mr. Satellite!”

“Lose Yourself” plays as AJ Powell makes his way down to meet Mr. Satellite in the ring.

“And from Orlando, Florida, this is AJ Powell!”

Mr. Satellite and AJ Powell lock up immediately with AJ Powell taking control and violently tossing Mr. Satellite across the ring. Before Mr. Satellite can completely rise to his feet AJ Powell strikes him with a Flying Forearm and Mr. Satellite goes tumbling from the ring. AJ Powell runs to the ropes and prepares to dive from the ring onto Mr. Satellite. As soon as AJ Powell reaches the ropes though he observes Mr. Satellite isn't there! Mr. Satellite isn't on the ground outside the ring! As AJ Powell looks out of the ring, a puzzled expression falls over his face and the ref walks up and gazes out of the ring to where Mr. Satellite should have landed as well. While this is taking place though Mr. Satellite in entering the ring from the other side. Mr. Satellite must have crawled under the ring and popped out the other side. Mr. Satellite enters the ring and slowly walks up behind AJ Powell. Mr. Satellite taps AJ Powell on the shoulder and AJ Powell turns around to receive a headbutt from Mr. Satellite. AJ Powell grabs his face as blood trickles from his nose and Mr. Satellite follows up the headbutt with a DDT. From there Mr. Satellite goes for the cover.

AJ Powell kicks out with a powerful sense of fury and shoves Mr. Satellite off him. From there AJ Powell proceeds to hit Mr. Satellite with a uppercut, a high kick and a low kick in a rapid fire session. Following this AJ Powell runs towards the ropes and uses them to to propel him into an off the ropes diving Body Splash. AJ lands with epic accuracy and then hooks Mr. Satellite's leg for the pin.

Kickout by Mr. Satellite who immediately shoves AJ Powell off. AJ Powell quickly hits Mr. Satellite with a Leg Sweep causing Mr. Satellite to fall back. However Mr. Satellite pops back up and hits AJ Powell with a Flying Clothesline nearly taking AJ Powell's head off. This turns into a Leg Drop from Mr. Satellite to AJ Powell. AJ Powell still rises to his feet but then is met by Seeing Stars (RKO) by Mr. Satellite. Mr. Satellite then covers AJ Powell for the pin.

1…

3!

And with that, Mr. Satellite has advanced into the third round!

WINNER: Mr. Satellite

Angelus - vs - Tommy Carlos King
Standard Rules

The opening to "Down with the Sickness" Disturbed hits the speakers in the MGM Grand Arena and the fans leap to their feet to see the debut of Tommy Carlos King.

RING ANNOUNCER: "The following match is for one fall and is part of the US title tournament... "

Tommy steps through the curtain, cocky look on his face, and most of the audience is repulsed by the tattoos on his face.

RING ANNOUNCER: "Introducing first, from Devon England...."

Tommy rolls into the ring under the first rope and pops to his feet, raising his arms above his head.

RING ANNOUNCER: "Tommy Carlos Kinnnnnnng!!!!!"

The crowd showers him with boos, they're not really receptive to new blood that hasn't proven itself.

The opening guitar wail of "This Fire" by Killswitch Engage plays as Angelus' logo (A taped bloody fist) appears on the X-Tron. The crowd hits their feet and the cheers encompass the arena.

RING ANNOUNCER: "And his opponent, from Boston, Massachusetts..."

There's a sudden chill that sweeps through the crowd as Angelus takes one good, long, look around the arena. He starts to walk backward towards the ring with his arms extended wide as he looks toward the ceiling.

RING ANNOUNCER: "Angelus ---!!!!!"

Angelus slides in on the apron and pops up. He then turns around and runs to the turnbuckle, jumping up to the top rope and extending his arms wide again as he yells to the crowd as they cheer back with him. He points around the arena, then back to himself.

The *Bell* rings and both men circle around trying to feel the other out. Both meet in the center of the ring and lock-up. The lock-up lends itself to a shoving match, with both superstars pushing each other into the ropes. Finally, they break and retreat back into their respective corners. Each eyeing the other.

And once again they meet in the middle for another lock-up, but Angelus breaks it by kneeing King in the ribs, then he lays a hard kick there, dropping King to his knees.

He sends King off the ropes now, lower his head for a back body drop -- but no!

King kicks Angelus in the head, then he's running off the ropes and he takes Angelus off his feet with a shoulder block.

He's feeling the momentum now and he brings Angelus back to his feet -- lifts him up -- and plants an atomic drop --!

Angelus is holding his lower back in pain, but King isn't slowing down, he hits Angelus with a running leg drop that causes him to shoot up and Tommy Carlos King is right there to meet him with a low drop kick that pants Angelus right back down to the mat. Ouch!

King covers -- !

Kick-out by Angelus! King is frustrated and starts to pummel Angelus with fists to the head before the ref finally breaks it up after a warning.

Both men back to their feet now, and King hits Angelus in the stomach with a kick and goes for a snap DDT -- but Angelus shoves him off -- and King charges right back clotheslining Angelus over the top rope and outside to the floor.

King, not wasting any time, attempts to catapult himself to the outside, but he quickly sees Angelus move out of the way and he lands on the ring apron.

But, Angelus ever the opportunist, hits a swinging kick that takes King off his feet and sends him crashing to the outside mat but not before whacking his head off the ring apron.

Angelus rolls Tommy back inside and hits him with a standing neckbreaker for good measure. He covers -- !

Kick-out by King! Angelus slams the mat disappointed, but he regains composure quickly. He pulls King back to his feet and goes to irish whip him into the ropes, but he follows, not letting go of his arm, and he drives a knee into King's ribs.

Angelus whips King into the opposite ropes, but he follows again, not letting go, and AGAIN he knees King into the ribs.

And now he's going for it one more time back across the opposite ropes, nailing King in the ribcage and as King tries to clutch his side Angelus puts him into an abdominal stretch.

King is riving in pain, screaming, but he's not giving up. Angelus is applying pressure from his elbow to King's battered ribs, but the rookie won't quit.

Angelus drops back and rolls King up for a quick pin -- !

Kick-out by King!! Almost a three count on that one.

Angelus gets to his feet and whips King into the corner -- hard! -- and King crashes to the mat holding his back.

Angelus slides over and makes the cover--!!

King kicks out! Unbelievable. What will it take to put him away???

Angelus yanks the rookie back to his feet and irish whips him into the opposite corner, he comes running behind, King grabs the turnbuckle ropes and leaps and lands on his feet behind Angelus.

Angelus spins, tries a clothesline -- King ducks! -- hits the top turnbuckle on a leap and -- corkscrew senton! -- WOW!

King with the quick cover -- !

NO! Almost an upset here in the early going of the tournament!

Both men climb back to their feet and it's going to turn into a brief street fight as the two began trading punches back and forth. But Angelus has those deadly feet and he starts to rock King with body shots curtesy of his lethal kicks.

Angelus tries one more, but King catches it, delivers his own kick to the gut and tosses Angelus across the ring with a belly-to-belly suplex!

King moves to the top rope now, getting ready to fly, but Angelus is there and he lays a series of fists into King's face. Now what's he doing?

Angelus climbs to the top rope, throws King's arm over his neck and -- SUPERPLEX FROM THE TOP!!!

Angelus makes the cover -- !

NO! KICK-OUT BY KING!! MAN OH MAN!!!

Angelus is getting heated now and he gets to his feet and begins to stalk King as he waits for his opponent to get to his own feet. Tommy does and Angelus is there with those deadly feet and he's laying kick, after kick, after kick into King who is taking it like a punch dummy.

Angelus isn't wasting anymore time, he lifts King onto his shoulders, Sudden Death (GTS) could this be it?!?!

No! Tommy slips out the back, tries for the DDT, can't get it, Angelus rolls him up for the pin --

Nope! Quick kick-out by King that sends Angelus back to the outside.

Here comes King -- ! He catapults himself over the top rope and catches Angelus with a cross body and both men are down on the outside.

The ref counts -- 1.... 2..... 3..... 4.....

Tommy is back to his feet first and he rolls Angelus back in the ring. He goes to follow, but something strikes him in the head. A FAN in the front row has thrown a soda can at him? C'mon now!

Tommy turns to verbally insult the fan, and when he turns back Angelus is there with a baseball slide to the face -- !

Angelus rolls King back into the ring, but Tommy is back to his feet quick and he suplexes Angelus back into the ring and he's rushing for the top rope with his opponent down.

Could this be it? Is King going for the Code Red (450 Splash)? Yes he is --

But Angelus leaps back to his feet --

And my god, King doesn't even get the full rotation before Angelus is there with The Whole Damn Show (Superkick) - !!!!!

King is out cold, his neck may be broken!!!

Angelus covers --

3!!!!! Angelus has done it!!! He's moving on in the US title tournament. What a match ladies and gentleman. Tommy Carlos King has certainly looked impressive here tonight. But Angelus just had a little bit more and exercised that great ring knowledge of his.

Neil Capra - vs - Sebastian Duke
Standard Rules

Sebastian Duke comes out first to boos from the crowd. Neil shows up shortly after and is cheered on by the underdog-friendly crowd.

Sebastian Duke and Neil Capra start this match exchanging equally impressive and devastating blows to each other. Neil Capra hitting Duke with a slew of high and low kicks. Then Duke striking back with several blows to Neil Capra's head leading up to an epic Chokeslam. Neil Capra recovers with great vigor and hits Sebastian Duke with a Monkey Flip that turns into Tilt-A-Whirl DDT. Sebastian Duke hits the mat and Neil Capra covers for the pin.

Kickout by Duke! Duke literally rises from being pinned as he grasps Neil Capra by the neck at the same time. Once to his feet Sebastian Duke tosses Neil Capra across the ring. As Neil Capra begins rising to his feet Sebastian Duke comes straight for Neil Capra hitting Neil Capra with a Running Boot. Neil Capra falls from the ring and lands hard on the outside of the ring. Sebastian Duke turns and accidentally steps on the refs foot. In pain the ref begins to hop up and down in the ring.While the ref is distracted with hopping and the foot pain Neil Capra tosses a brick he found under the ring towards Sebastian Duke. The brick misses Sebastian Duke completely and strikes the ref in the head knocking him out cold. Neil Capra stomps his foot as he digs around under the ring and discovers a metal post. Since the ref is out...there is no objections and Neil Capra slides in quickly with his weapon. Neil Capra begins to hit Sebastian Duke repeatedly with the metal pole until Sebastian Duke's face gets broken open by the pipe. Dazed by so many blows from the steel pipe Duke staggers in the ring as Neil Capra tosses the pipe aside and delivers an impressive Hurricanrana to the dazed Sebastian Duke. Neil Capra hooks the leg for the pin.

Kickout!!! Duke climbs to his feet and yet again lifts Neil Capra up by his neck as he rises to his feet. Sebastian Duke brings Neil Capra's face close to his and glares him straight in his eyes before tossing Neil Capra across the ring. However Neil Capra jumps to his feet quickly and immediately runs at Sebastian Duke. Sebastian Duke then hits Neil Capra with a Big Boot followed with a Running Clothesline and a stiff shot to Neil Capra's throat. Sebastian Duke really taking control of the match hits Neil Capra with The Soul Shot and then places Neil Capra into Pandora's Box. Neil Capra tries to break the hold. His eyes bulged and his face wears an expression of agony. In the end it's all too much to bear though and Neil Capra begins tapping repeatedly. Conveniently as the ref awakens. The ref notices and this match is OVER!

WINNER: Sebastian Duke

Our Final Four consists of

SEBASTIAN DUKE
ANGELUS
MARK FLYNN
MR SATELLITE

FINAL FOUR COMING SOON!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(01-31-2013), (01-31-2013), (01-31-2013), Neil Capra (01-31-2013)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-31-2013, 01:06 PM

Mr. Satellite
- vs -
Mark Flynn
Standard Rules

"Elanor Rigby" by The Beatles vibrates through the eardrums of the crowd as a very confident looking Mark Flynn stands with his arms around his waist and looking out over the audience. The King of the Mid Carders has entered a semifinal match that proves to be a very significant one as newcomer Mr. Satellite and him lock things up in the ring here tonight. Beads of sweat drip off the edge of his forehead as it's been a very rough night for the competitors left in this tournament, and there is still plenty more where that came from. Flynn stands back in his turnbuckle and awaits his competitor staring directly forward. Not at his competitor, but straight forward at the opposing turnbuckle waiting for his opponent.

"Lament" by Project Pitchfork blares over the X-tron as the short 5'7 180 lb oddly looking creature/man known as Mr. Satellite comes rushing down to the ring. Paper bag and all placed over his face he comes in looking a bit more steady and organized here than Flynn. He may have a slight advantage here looking a bit more prepared for this fight than Flynn is.

The bell sounds and both men immediately come barreling out of the corners.

Flynn's size takes the advantage as they shoulder check one another to the ground. Flynn looks quit pleased with himself as he stares down looking rather devilishly at Mr. Satellite. The two have had a decent exchange at each other this week and Flynn seems to be keying into some part of that in his psyche and focus this initial attack on Mr. Satellite hard with a flurry of elbows while he's down on the mat. He picks him back up... flings him into the ropes...

Satellite ducks a clothesline

Flynn ducks a clothesline...

Flynn meets Satellite in the middle of the ring...

with big rising KNEE to the same shoulder area that he targeted earlier.

Satellite falls to the ground and winces in pain, grasping at his shoulder and almost petting it. His eyes somehow come to a degree of anger that is rarely seen, in fact it's never seen because he wears a mask. But if you could see his face, you would know that he's incredibly enraged right now because he's come at Flynn now with a purpose. The shoulder is no longer a concern as he quickly rises to his feet after what seemed to be a faked injury, but was more overcome by rage... Flynn does not expect this as Satellite approaches from behind him and lands a back body drop!

OHHHHH!!!

That one is going to put Flynn down on the mat hard and this one might be over already folks as...

KICKOUT!

Flynn kicks out before even the 2 count and begins rising to his feet quickly, he doesn't seem too distraught over the suplex of Mr. Satellite's at all. Both men now exchange a glare at one another and begin pacing around the ring....

Flynn attempts a punch, but Satellite backs away.

Satellite throws a punch of his own that lands with direct contact between Flynn's face, this startles him long enough for Satellite to kick him in the midsection then lock his head between his armpit and

SLAM !

Him on the mat with a DDT!

He makes quick work as he begins climbing the turnbuckle. Very quickly here he sits and waits for Flynn to stand up.

Flynn is rising...

Rising...

Flying Clothesline off the top rope!

Mr. Satellite knocks Flynn back to the ground, but also has shaken himself up a bit here as he is beginning to show signs of fatigue in this tournament, taking a short break while on his knee allows for Flynn to show minimal signs of movement. Satellite kicks Flynn to the midsection again while Flynn was almost in a standing position.

Flynn is now bent over and Satellite takes this advantage to jump in the air and grab his head underneath his leg and drop his face straight down on the mat.

WHAM!

He rolls Flynn over for the pin....

KICKOUT BY FLYNN!

That was a close one, but Flynn is not done here yet tonight folks.

Both men are now certainly exhausted as the onslaught of this tournament as now caused both to lay on the ground and catch their breath. Satellite is rising first and then helps Flynn to his feet quickly so that he can DDT him once again into the mat...

Flynn is down hard now and is taking a beating of elbow drops and vicious kicks before being pulled back to his feet and whipped into the turnbuckle.

Satellite comes charging about to hit him with a splash...

but Flynn ducks and gets out of the way in time and Satellite hits the turnbuckle directly in his nose..

He also gets knocked unconscious...

perfect time for Flynn to take advantage and he does with a devastating german suplex!

Both start rising to their feet and Flynn meets him again in the middle of the ring.

Satellite sets him up...

he lifts...

Flynn stares back at him knowing full and well he can't lift him while he uses his strength to his advantage ...

Satellite attempts one last time to side slam Flynn

Who counters with his own

Side slam vibrating Satellites head off the canvas!

Flynn goes for the cover...

KICKOUT BY SATELLITE...

I thought Flynn was going to control that one easily here, but no no avail as Satellite still has something left in the gas tank.

Flynn this time gets upset and tosses him harshly into the ropes after brinign him to his feet. He charges him quickly and clothesline him over the ropes and onto the ground...

A steep fall puts Satellite on the ground for a significant amount of time... Flynn is climbing the robes.... He's up on the top turnbuckle now as the ref is counting down quickly. He jumps off the top turnbuckle and onto the ring below smashing his two clinched fists together on top of Mr. Satellite, while still landing on his feet. The ref outside the ring now has the count to 6..... 7....

Flynn shoves Satellite under the ring and wants to score that pinfall and move onto the next round. Both get to their feet quickly...

Flynn sets him up here by kicking him in the stomach and raking his eyes as he moves in for the kill here....

He shoves Satelittes head between his shoulders, and with his strength and quickness he's gained a slight edge over Satellite in thie fight he's lifted him up into the air...

WHAM!!!

THE END!

Flynn's his his cutter like finishing maneuver on Satellite...

The cover...

THREE!

WINNER: MARK FLYNN

Angelus - vs - Sebastian Duke
Standard Rules

The lights go out in the arena. Wind is heard momentarily in the background before Johnny Cash's 'Gods Gonna Cut you Down' is heard. The steel frame of the X-Tron bursts into flames and the crowd boos instantaneously. 6 of Sebastian Duke's hooded followers make their way to the aisle carrying lit torches. 3 of each to either side of the aisle lighting the path for their Leader, the Angel of Darkness, Sebastian Duke and the High Priest, Asmodeus. He proceeds down the aisle at a constant methodical pace never once allowing his eyes to deviate from the ring. He makes his way up the ring steps and into the ring when the lights come back on.

“Introducing first. He weighs 278 pounds: Sebastian DUKE!”

The opening guitar wail of "This Fire" by Killswitch Engage plays as Angelus' logo (A taped bloody fist) appears on the X-Tron. There's a sudden chill that sweeps through the crowd as Angelus takes one good, long, look around the arena. He starts to walk backward towards the ring with his arms extended wide as he looks toward the ceiling. Angelus slides in on the apron and pops up. He then turns around and runs to the turnbuckle, jumping up to the top rope and extending his arms wide again as he yells to the crowd as they cheer back with him. He points around the arena, then back to himself.

“And his opponent. He weighs in at 218 pounds: ANGELUS!”

The two men circle each other in the ring. They both know each other very well from their previous encounters. Duke leans forward with his fists up; it’s a typical brawler’s stance. Angelus, on the other hand, is light on his feet as he bounces around the ring with his taped fists also ready to go. The fans are very pro-Angelus and anti-Duke for this one as they chant “Whole Damn Show!” and “You Suck!” towards Duke.

Duke goes in for the attack first, but Angelus ducks under and delivers a sidekick to the back of Duke’s thigh. Duke reorients himself quickly as Angelus smartly backs away. Duke spits on the ground as he gives Angelus some trash talk.

“Is that it?” he yells out.

They lock up in the center. This is where Angelus is outmatched—strength and power. Duke has is way and wraps his arm around Angelus’ neck for a standing headlock. Angelus’ reaction is timely though as he reaches one of his hands up and smothers Duke’s face with it. It works as he’s able to loosen Duke’s hold just enough for him to slip out of it.

Angelus then steps behind Duke and levels him with a series of kicks to the thighs. He ends the series with a back kick which targets the kidney of Duke. Duke falls forward, and down to one knee. The martial arts genius from Boston stays on Duke with some quick jabs to the abdomen region. But Duke throws an uppercut out of desperation to the throat of Angelus. The uppercut knocks Angelus back and into the ropes.

Duke is now up to his feet as he charges in at Angelus and takes him over the top rope with a hellish clothesline. Angelus’ feet crash violently into the outside padding, causing him to fall backwards into the guardrail. Duke steps out of the ring to follow Angelus. He lifts Angelus from the side, and drops him crotch-first onto the metal guardrail. That move took a lot out of Angelus as the crowd of spectators nearby let out an “OHHH!” Duke gives Angelus a punch to the face which knocks him back down to the ground.

Duke takes Angelus by the hair, and slams him face-first into the steel steps at ringside. He then pushes Angelus inside as the referee’s count comes to seven.

Duke quickly covers Angelus.

Not enough as Angelus powers out of the pin.

Duke chokes Angelus up to his feet, and shoves him into the corner. Duke grabs a hold of both middle ropes and begins to thrust his shoulder into the midsection of Angelus. He then delivers a chop to the chest of Angelus, and pulls him in by the arm for a clothesline. Duke makes another cover.

Another kick out by Angelus. Duke will need to resort to some big time power moves. This isn’t The Crimson Dong that he’s facing.

Duke puts Angelus into the ropes with an irish whip. He goes to catch him for a Bossman Slam, but Angelus maneuvers out of it, and delivers a wheel kick out of desperation to Duke. Both men are down now.

As the referee’s double count reaches 6, they both begin to recover. Angelus is the first to attack. He hits Duke with a right hand. Duke swings back with a left punch of his own. Angelus punches with his right again, and Duke retaliates with one of his own. They continue to trade punches in the center of the ring with the speed of the strikes increasing over time. By this time we’ve lost count as these two brawlers just lay into each other.

But it’s Duke who breaks the chain when he takes Angelus off the ground with a knee lift.

Duke pounds Angelus with some more punches before giving him a snap powerslam. Duke transitions into a cover.

Angelus gets his foot on the ropes.

Duke punches the mat as frustration begins to set inside of him. He tugs Angelus up to his feet, and throws him into the ropes. Duke went for a big boot, but Angelus slid under. Angelus jumps way up in the air and takes Duke down with a bulldog! That could be the move which gets Angelus back in this.

Angelus is finally able to make it back up to his feet while Duke is still on his hands and knees shaking of the effects of the bulldog.

Angelus bounces around a bit as he sizes up Duke.

Once Duke sits himself up to where he’s resting on both knees, Angelus knocks the wind out of him with a series of kicks to the chest. Angelus then runs off the ropes, and hits Duke with a running enzuigiri kick. That kick is enough to knock Duke down as Angelus rolls him over and makes the cover.

Duke push Angelus off.

Angelus picks up the near-300 pound Duke, and lifts him into position for a firemans carry. Instead, Angelus drops him forward with a rolling firemans carry slam. Angelus then runs off the ropes, and crash lands onto Duke with a running senton splash. With his back resting against the chest of Duke, Angelus hooks the leg for another pin attempt.

Kick out!

Angelus gets his foot ready as he looks to be ready to hit Duke with the Whole Damn Show (superkick). Once Duke is up to his feet, Angelus goes in for the kick, but Duke side steps it and catches Angelus by the throat with his strong hand. Duke then lifts Angelus, and THROWS HIM OVER THE TOP ROPE! Holy crap, Duke just tossed Angelus out with one hand like he was a piece of junk.

We get a close up of Angelus who appears to have landed rough on the outside. He sits up and clinches his right arm. Duke notices, and goes to work. He takes Angelus by that hurt arm, and rams it into the ring post. Duke always seizes the opportunity when he notices a man’s weak spot.

Duke now takes a hold of the ring steps and lifts them over his head. He goes to smash Angelus in the arm with them, but Angelus move out of the way. Duke loses his grip on the steps as they go flying forward. Angelus delivers some quick jabs, but it doesn’t take long for the pain to settle in his right arm. His flurry of punches is brought to an end by that nagging arm injury. Duke reacts by scooping up Angelus, and body slamming him on top of the ring steps.

The referee’s count is coming close to eight as Duke lifts Angelus’ head up and delivers some punches to the forehead. Duke breaks the count by rolling inside of the ring, and back out. That doesn’t go well with the official as he goes to the outside to confront Duke. The referee tries to step in between Duke and Angelus, pleading with Duke to take the match back in the ring. But Duke pushes the referee out of the way. With Angelus seated on the steps, Duke charges at him and nails him with the SOUL SHOT! That impactful clothesline from hell knocks Angelus backwards, causing him to hit the back of his head on the stairs portion of the ring steps that he was sitting on.

The referee once again gets in the face of Duke, now screaming at him.

“I’LL DISQUALIFY YOU IF YOU DON’T STOP!”

Duke walks past the referee and retrieves a chair from one of the announcers. There’s no way he’ll intentionally get himself disqualified, or will he?

“PUT IT DOWN!” the referee screams at Duke who is stalking Angelus with the steel chair. Duke wants to smash it over the head of Angelus, but the referee is preventing it from happening by getting in the way.

After several seconds of the referee and Duke exchanging words, Angelus recovers just in time. He then shoves the referee out of the way as Duke swings the chair in their direction. The chair ends up smashing into the steel steps as Angelus rolls out of the way. He then scrambles up to his feet, and delivers a WHOLE DAMN SHOW super kick to the face of Duke! That move knocks out Duke as he hits the floor with a thud.

Angelus tries to throw Duke into the ring so that he can make the pin, but his injured arm is preventing him from handling Duke to the best of his ability.

Once Angelus has Duke inside, he covers him

3!
WAIT! Duke had his foot on the ropes! Freaking hell that was close.

Angelus is slow to recover to his feet as he still favors the right arm. He reaches down to grab a hold of Duke, BUT DUKE GRABS HIM AND LOCKS IN THE PANDORAS BOX! Out of nowhere, Duke was able to lock in the Hells Gate submission hold on Angelus. Angelus is trying to find a way out of this predicament. Angelus begins to move his feet around as he realizes he doesn’t have much time before he’s choke out. He kicks them outwards until he lands on the bottom rope for a rope break.

The referee counts to five and almost disqualifies Duke for not breaking the hold.

Duke throws Angelus into the ropes. He tries for the second big boot of the match, but Angelus ducks under it again. Duke turns around to meet Angelus, and immediately goes for another Soul Shot—but Angelus ducks out of the way and Duke takes out the referee by accident! Holy s---, the referee just got Soul Shot by Duke unintentionally!

Angelus then gives Duke yet another The Whole Damn Show superkick which knocks Duke over the top rope.

Angelus watches Duke fall to the outside, and then turns his attention to the downed referee. He’ll need to help him recover if he wants to win this match.

After a couple of minutes, Angelus notices that Duke is sitting up on the outside. Angelus acts fast. He runs into the ropes, but while he’s doing that Duke is seen holding something in his hand. Angelus doesn’t notice as he goes for a suicide dive. But Duke side steps, and swats Angelus in the arm with the ASMODEUS CANE! The d--- Asmodeus cane!

Duke doesn’t stop there. He continues to demolish Angelus’ injured arm with the Asmodeus cane. He cracks the cane over Angelus’ arm numerous times before delivering a kick to his rib cage. He must have used that d--- steel cane ten or twelve times on the arm of Angelus.

“X-Treme!” Duke yells as he holds the cane up high, mocking the fans as he throws Angelus inside the ring.

Duke then mounts on top of Angelus and begins choking him with the Asmodeus cane. How many times is this cane going to get involved in the match?!

Once Duke notices the referee has come back to life, he puts down the foreign object and covers Angelus who is knocked complete out. The groggy referee starts his slow count.

1………….

Someone is coming down the ramp!

2………………………………………….

It’s Tyrone! Wallace Witasick’s right hand man is on his way down to the ring and he’s wearing a referee shirt.

Th- No! Tyrone interrupts the count. Why is he here?

At that moment, Duke loses it! He shoots up to his feet and asks Tyrone what the hell he is doing exactly.

“I’m in charge now!” yells Tyrone as spit particles project into the face of Duke.

Tyrone goes to help the injured referee out of the ring as Duke turns his attention to the Asmodeus cane that he used earlier. He picks it up and acts as though he’s going to swing at Tyrone when he turns back around. But before that can happen, Angelus pushes himself back up to his feet just in time to save Tyrone from the attack. He hits Duke for the third time with The Whole Damn Show! Both men are down now as Angelus tries to pick himself back up. He finally does, but Duke has recovered as well.

Duke is dazed and looks like he doesn’t have a clue as to where he is. He sees Tyrone, and tries to grab him by the throat, BUT TYRONE KNOCKS HIM OUT WITH A PUNCH! Holy s---! The former professional boxer just took out Duke with a punch. Duke stumbles back and falls into Angelus’ arms!

Angelus throws Duke up, and hits him with the SUDDEN DEATH(GTS)! Angelus falls on top of duke for the pin. Tyrone doesn’t waste any time counting.

3!

Angelus wins!

Angelus has won against Duke for a second time, but he’ll have to fight one more match. The man looks like he can barely even stand up.

New Xtreme Champion: Angelus!

What it means to be a Champion

The following is a paid advertisement paid in part by Administrator Network. We figured the best time for a commercial would be right before the Finals and the main event. Good. Now that we got your attention we just wanted to let the XWF audience know exactly what it means to become the United States Champion...

A championship for the Network, by the Network.

for the people, by the people.

Glory

Victory

Honor

Pride

Dignity

Respect

'MERICA!

MAIN EVENT
Mark Flynn
- vs -
Angelus
Standard Match
United States title Championship match
Xtreme Title Match

The arena lights up after the commercial as both the ring announcer and Wallace Witasick make their way down to the ring. Mr. Witasick is holding the X-treme title while the US title is still boxed up in it's glass casing waiting for a Champion to be crowned tonight. Mr. Witasick and the ring announcer get in the ring and pull the insanely loud crowd out of their frenzy long enough to announce the final match of the evening.

Wallace Witasick: Finally we have it down to the final two, which one can hold down the stamina and walk away DOUBLE CHAMPION OVERNIGHT!

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen from Battle Creek, Michigan weighing in at 210 pounds, he is the former XWF European Champion...

MARK....

FLYNN!!!

The crowd argues in an agreement of boos and, Flynn seems to already be a bit groggy here from wrestling such a hectic schedule as of late, but now he's going to have muster up everything he can here tonight if he wants to walk out of here as a new champion.

and his opponent, weighing in at 218 lbs. out of Boston, Massachussets.

ANGELUS!!!

The crowd erupts into a sea of excitement as "The Whole Damn Show" makes his way out the entrance looking a bit more focused. The discipline and training of a martial arts expert must attribute to a boost in stamina for nights like tonight. He is, however, clutching his right arm slightly and wincing significantly by the looks of every movement and sway that it makes. Sebastian Duke has definately set him back with a damper for this final round tonight.

He focuses and seems to barely let it get to him, even with the wincing he's still kept focused on Mark Flynn who waits for him directly in the ring.

Angelus slides under the ropes and protects his right arm cautiously awaiting the onslaught of Mark Flynn, who appeared to be trying to already take the advantage with a few cheap kicks, but then backs away and starts circling the ring...

Here we go folks..

DING DING DING!!

The bell sounds and the finals of our tournament are under way!!!

Angelus throws a left arm at Flynn who counters back with a drop kick to his right shoulder....

Angelus immediately falls to the mat and can barely stand the agony of a kick that brutal!

Flynn has noted the weakness, and I'd expect that slimy bastard to use it to his advantage!

He moves in to deal more damage to that right elbow and shoulder area of Angelus.

Angelus, out of shear strength and ability is able to spring board himself up to a standing position in the blink of an eye by swinging his hips and thrusting his upper body upwards. He meets him quickly with a ROUNDHOUSE KICK!!

Flynn is knocked unconscious momentarily and is slow to his feet, Angelus meets him in the middle of the ring before he can bring himself up from a kneeling position. he slingshots his body and shields his arm from the impact with a body splash.

Angelus is using both his legs and bodies as weapons here tonight since he has lost a lot of control with his right arm, thanks to Sebastian Duke.

He stands waiting for Flynn to get back up as both men appear to be exhausted with four matches back to back like this... Flynn comes running and tries a flying clothesline manuever,

but Angelus is too quick and he is instead met with THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW!!!!

Flynn just launched himself directly into that vicious kick and falls to the ground limping in pain....

Angelus pins...

KICKOUT BY FLYNN!

Mark Flynn is not done here tonight. The crowd was about to erupt here with an Angelus victory, but like a wind being let out of a balloon, the excitement dissipates as Flynn kicked out and kept this match alive!

Angelus wastes no time pulling himself back to his feet. He's really focused himself and he's in the zone here tonight... He waits for Flynn to rise to his feet and come chaging in again, this time Flynn ducks the Superkick and Angelus and him circle the ring. Angelus is frantically moving around the ring on his feet like a boxer and martial artist...

While Flynn is panting and trying get a lumbering punch this is ineffective.

They both circle the ring...

Circling the ring on his feet and looking to kick Flynn in many angles...

Mr. Miyagi would be proud of Danielson if he saw these kicks from Angelus tonight!

He attemtps another, but Flynn anticipates it coming!!!! Flynn's been planning this move for awhile now as a counter, and you can tell as he ducks and times it perfectly to the effect of where he's standing right next to an Angelus who is facing away from him. His focus is immediately on that arm...

He twists Angelus right hang around his throat and yanks it hard....

ANGELUS Is screaming in pain and the crowd begins to boo as Flynn locks in a very powerful chicken wing sleeper hold. The pain from the wrenching on his arm and the loss of air it causes trapping around his throat. Angelus is sleeping.... sleeping....

The ref holds his left arm up and it falls back down....

Flynn continues to wrench in the hold both suffocating Angelus and applying direct pressure on that bum right arm....

Ref lifts his hand again...

it Falls...

One more time...

It falls......

The ref signals for the bell!!

Mark Flynn, out of shear cunning and focus on the injured Angelus, has locked in a victory here tonight and became DUAL CHAMPION!!!

Winner and New US Champion: Mark Flynn
New X-Treme Champion: Mark Flynn

Flynn can't believe it as a series of boos echo throughout the arena, as a passed out Angelus falls to the mat, unbenounced to him is the fact that Flynn has just won the match.

Flynn does nothing but stare down at the mat and soak in all the boos filling the arna. He knew they hated him for what he did, but because he's Mark Flynn he doesn't seem to care about that much now does he? Mark Flynn obtained eternal glory here tonight by scoring what may be considered as a dirty win.

He loved the boos

He cherished the boos

He does nothing but stare at the ground and soak them in and raise his hands in glory....

Why look at the eyes when all he wanted to hear was the boos....??

THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW! THAT'S WHY!!!

Angelus has somehow been given new life here like a bolt of electricity was just sent through his veins. It's almost as if he's been hit with a defibrillator and his foot had automatically gone from laying down on the ground...

TO MEETING FLYNN'S FACE.... In a matter of seconds!!!

Angelus covers???

The ref is still standing there and drops for the count??

Three!

New Xtreme Champion: Angelus!

I don't think Angelus realized this match was already over, he's making his way to the glass casing containing the US Title?]

What is this??

What the hell is this??

What's Angelus doing??

WHOLE DAMN SHOW to the glass case!!

The GLASS from the casing shatters everywhere as Angelus has that fierce look in his eyes, you know the one where that big time action superhero has when he goes in super Kill Death Mode... THAT LOOK!

He grabs the US Title!!!

He thinks he's won both championships here tonight!!

Wallace Witasick is allowing it to happen as he merely sits and claps while the crowd cheers.

With all the crowds cheering Angelus must have just assumed he's won both titles after being forced to pass out by submission specialist Mark Flynn!!!

Angelus is just making off with both titles down the runway as if he's won them both?

Mark Flynn rises up just in the most convenient time for Angelus to realize that he has already made off backstage with both titles.

This

of course..

does not make Mark Flynn very happy...

For a man who's used to 'robbing' people of their titles, Mark Flynn just got a little taste of his own medicine.

Which has naturally turned him into beast mode...

Mark Flynn's face has gone completely red and the anger boils beneath his blood!!! It's almost as if you can see the steam rising off the top of his head like a tea kettle!!! He begins tearing through the padding on the turnbuckle and sending the stuffing all over the ring!!!

He gets down towards the announcers table and begins tossing cameras, computers, microphones, and stereo equipment!!!

Flynn is now so infuriated that he's now taken an XWF fan from the audience and laid him out with a body slam to the concrete!!

Flynn is out of control here, and he's losing his composure fast!!!

Pulling and yanking out bits of his own hair and freaking out all over the arena. His eyes finally meet on an acceptable target to focus his rage....

Wallace Witasick!!!

Wallace sees Flynn catch glimpse of him and immediately waves at Tyrone who was twenty feet ahead of him, placed between both him and Flynn. Wallace steps back and admires as he assumes Tyrone will make mince meat out of an exhausted Mark Flynn...

He must have forgot to calculate his insane rage fueled testosterone into the picture!!!

Flynn just screams at Tyrone's face before ducking one of his SUPER PUNCHES!!!

He grabs the giant black man by the throat and

SPINEBUSTER!!! onto the hard concrete ground.

Mark Flynn just picked up the over 300 lb Tyrone and dropped him to the mat out of mid air!!!

Super Human strength from a very, very pissed off Mark Flynn!!!

Flynn now screams and bangs on his chest, much like a gorilla or The Hulk would, and begins chasing Wallace Witasick around the ring area as the crowd erupts in a sea of boos at Flynn!!!

Wallace Witasick: Cut the tape.. I said cut the tape!!!

Flynn continues his ferocious behavior in the background as he seems to have gone completely haywire and has now taken to biting his own hand?? Cuasing himself to bleed and bark like a dog...

Wallace Witasick: I SAID! CUT THE TA....

The scene cuts to static right after Mark Flynn's face comes barreling up to the camera and smashes it.

What will happen when Angelus reviews the footage and realizes he's carrying a stolen US Title? He has no idea the match ended when he was in that submission! What will Mark Flynn do now that he's the official US Champion, but already had the belt inadvertently taken from him? Things are about to HEAT UP!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(01-31-2013), (01-31-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (01-31-2013)