Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 09:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A night of madess
SokolovxxRed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2013, 10:57 AM

"Hello there. I'm Steve Sayors and I'm here with one of the raising rookies. Sokolov Red. Sokolov. Tonight you are in a tag team match and as well as in the lumberjack match. What are your thoughts for tonight?"

"Well tonight is Monday Night Mega Madness anything can happen. We can have a new king or the current King can still be in power. So who knows what's going to happen but it's going to be one hell of a night."

"Thank you for your time Sokolov. Good luck in your match."

Sokolov turned from Sayors and become face to face with LJ Havok. The two stared at each other for a moment before Sokolov spoke.

"We may not see eye to eye on a lot of things, but know I'm going to do my job tonight in the lumberjack match. Just like I know you'll do your job. Know I respect you and your skills. So good luck tonight."

Sokolov said and offered Havok his hand to shake.

Havok just stares at him for a moment. And then he speaks.

"You and Joseph Kain seem to be the only ones. All I ask is that you keep people from interfering. You do that then I do not see any reason to end your career early."

LJ Havok shakes his hand, and then he walks off. Sokolov watched him walk off. He chuckled as he went the other way to get ready for his match tonight.

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SokolovxxRed's post:
LJ Havok (08-19-2013)