Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 12:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madness - 8/19 - Part 1
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 07:36 PM

[Image: madness3.png]

Date: August 19, 2013
Arena: Quicken Loans Arena
City: Cleveland, Ohio

Pyro explodes all over the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland as Monday Night Madness hits the airwaves to “Sound of Madness” by Shinedown.

The cameras are backstage and focused on a wall. On this wall is a simple Monday Night Madness banner. A man steps in front of the banner and the fans in Cleveland go nuts.

It's Joey Styles.

JOEY STYLES: “Hello Madness fans, I am here at the Quicken Loans Arena! I am here in Cleveland. This is Madness and I am... the often heard, seldom seen, the one man announce team, and the voice of Xtreme... Joey freakin' Styles! Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, Paul Heyman has put together one hell of a show! The King is here! The European Champion is here! The Television champion is here!

“Oh my... GOD!

“Hey, Paulie!”

Paul Heyman walks onto the set.

JOEY STYLES: “Paulie! The fans want to know, why did you hire Joey Styles?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Simple economics. Why pay two guys, if I can pay one?”

JOEY STYLES: “And?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “And because you're the best in the business.”

Heyman walks off the set.

JOEY STYLES: “He's right. I am.”

HOUR ONE – SUMMARIZED RESULTS

The Phoenix & JTC
- vs -
Sokolov Red & Tri Bute
Standard Tag Team Rules

Red and Tri Bute go on the offensive right after the bell. Both JTC and Phoenix take turns beating down their opponents. After numerous quick tags, and Phoenix and JTC being unable to mount any kind of offense, it becomes obvious, and painfully so, that Sokolov Red and Tri Bute have their opponents numbers.

After trading tags and nailing some of their most notable moves, Tri Bute picks up the win for he and Sokolov Red after hitting The Phoenix with his Torrential Tri Bute chokeslam in just under four minutes.

WINNER: Sokolov Red & Tri Bute

Mr. Radio
- vs -
Jonny Rebel
Standard Rules

In a highly competitive and hotly contested match, Mr. Radio and Jonny Rebel seemed to be evenly matched. Rebel would use his strength and power and Radio would use his intelligence and speed. Both men would control several minutes of the contest.

Jonny Rebel would continue his ground and pound assault on Radio, just as Radio would wait for an opportune time to pull out some nifty defense tactics. As the match wore on, they continued to battle back and forth in the closing minutes.

After the twelve minute mark, Rebel hits Radio with the Vertibreaker. Radio would kick out just before the three. Rebel then found himself in uncharted territory as he missed a massive shooting star press onto Radio. Radio would make the cover for the three count.

After the match, Jonny Rebel had to be helped to the back after suffering an apparent rib injury.

WINNER: Mr. Radio

John Austin
- vs -
Matt Lennox
Standard Rules

In a rough and tough match up that lasted nearly fourteen minutes, John Austin and Matt Lennox showed why they're truly Paul Heyman guys. They took each other to the absolute limit. John Austin used his power from the beginning to keep Lennox grounded for several minutes.

A few near falls later, Lennox would get the upper hand and he'd keep it nearly the rest of the way. Lennox would keep Austin down by locking him into various submission holds.

After some back and forth tit for tat chain wrestling, Austin would hit the Holy Driver on Matt Lennox and put him away for the three count.

WINNER: John Austin

Andrew Aldway
- vs -
Paradoxica
Standard Rules

Parsdoxica has been waiting in the ring for several minutes for the arrival of Andrew Aldway. Suddenly, Paul Heyman comes on to the stage with a microphone. He states that due to the injuries sustained by Aldway in his match last week against Shawn Steele that Aldway would be forced to forfeit the match to Paradoxica. Furthermore, Aldway would indeed be out of action for an undetermined amount of time.

WINNER: Paradoxica

HOUR TWO

“Party Hard” by Andrew WK plays.

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell is this!?”

As normal in this situation the isles between the packed out crowd is littered with vendors who are throwing out free beer to the bouncing crowd.

JOEY STYLES: “It's The XXX Listers, Neil Patrick Harris, John Travolta and Jim Parsons!”

They dance out onto the stage and begin waving and cheering towards the crowd who are growing more and more excited with every free beer that is handed to them.

Jim Parsons has a backpack, on which has a tube coming from it that leads to a tap that he is holding in his hand. He lefts it up and sprays a liquid into the crowd who cheer again with excitement.

JOEY STYLES: “Jim Parsons is spraying the crowd with some kind of liquid! Is that beer!?”

Travolta: “More Beer!!!”

Travolta runs and slides on his knees across the stage towards Parsons. He opens his mouth and the Big Bang Theory star sprays beer directly in to Travolta’s mouth.

While all this fun is going on, Neil Patrick Harris had disappeared...

Travolta and Parson look around for him for a second until there is a big uproar from the crowd as the entire arena’s attention appears to be drawn to the X-Tron.

Travolta and Parson look up following the gazes of the thousands in attendance and then begin to cheer and clap and dance around themselves.

Somehow Neil Patrick Harris has managed to strip butt-naked and climb on top of the X-Tron where he is now taking off his team mate Travolta’s Saturday Night Fever dance. The crowd is going nuts, the ladies are whistling, the men are laughing, but they are all dancing along with the fun loving actor.

Parsons: “That boy is bitchin, I am getting amongst this.”

Parsons and Travolta begin to strip off as they make there way towards opposite ends of the X-Tron. They both make it to the stage completely naked and begin to climb up to their friend.

Once on top they stand either side of Harris and all three men begin to dance the Michael Jackson “Thriller” dance except they are stood on top of the X-Tron, completely naked and listening to Andrew WK instead of...well Thriller.

Suddenly, Party Hard cuts out and Dwayne “The Schlong” Johnson’s theme song “you ain’t woman enough to take my man” blasts out and The XXX Listers naked on top of the X-Tron cheer along with the crowd and continue to dance.

Dwayne walks out onto the ramp and turns and looks up to his friends and he smiles. He looks down and see’s there cloths piled on the floor and the beer backpack left by Jim when he began his climb. The schlong walks over to the back pack and lifts it up before spraying some beer directly into his mouth and then turning and spraying a section of fans who stood open mouth ready for the cold spray.

The Schlong then laughs and quickly runs over and removes both the ladders that the XXX-Listers used to climb to the top of the X-Tron. He lays them on the floor and laughs again.

His music stops and he pulls a mic out of somewhere, we are not quite sure where he had it hidden.

The Rock Says: “Have fun spending the rest of the show up there bitches.”

The XXX-Listers laugh along with the crowd and The Schlong holding there hands up as if to say “Ok you got us”.

The Rock Says: “This is revenge for that little trick you pulled on me the other day.”

Neil Patrick Harris: What up!! That was funny though. It was only a power ranger toy and we did use lube.

The XXX-Listers laugh as The Schlong holds his ass and grimaces in pain.

The Rock Says: “Yeah well thank you for using the lube, so my gift to you is that you can watch this great show from the best seats in the house. Ooooossshhhh.”

You ain’t woman enough to take my man his and The Schlong walks backstage leaving the naked XXX-Listers stuck on top of the X-Tron for the rest of the show.

JOEY STYLES: “I can't believe what I'm seeing!”

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “I'm back! We're back! Whatever! Madness has returned!”

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest is set for one fall with the following stipulations. If X Ion wins, he will take Alexandra Callaways Television Title shot. If X Ion loses, he will be enslaved by Alexandra Callaway for two weeks!”

“My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark” by Fall Out Boy plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Introducing first. Now residing in Dallas, Texas. She is the self-proclaimed Queen of Hardcore. ALEXANDRAAA CALLLLLLLAWAAAAY!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Queen... of Hardcore!? I think Francine would have something to say about that!”

“Fear Nothing” by Jim Johnston plays.

JASON DANIELS: “Her opponent. From Cape Town, South Africa. Weighing 2 hundred 23 pounds. X IIIONNNNN!”

JOEY STYLES: “X Ion! An extremely determined young man! One day he might just put on his big boy pants and get some wins. Maybe tonight is the night!”

Alexandra Callaway
- vs -
X Ion
If Ion wins, he receives Callaways TV title shot
If Callaway wins, Ion must become her slave for two weeks

The bell rings and the match is underway. Callaway charges after Ion, Ion uses his quickness to side step her and she crashes into the corner. Ion mounts the turnbuckles and delivers hard right fists to Callaways forehead. The crowd counts them off one by one.

The crowd gets to five. Callaway shoves Ion off of her and he lands on his back on the mat and rolls through and gets back to his feet. Callaway goes after him once more and her dives between her legs and is quick to his feet. Callaway turns to face him and Ion sends her to the mat with an arm drag. She bouncer back to her feet and Ion to his. He drops her with another arm drag, then locks in an arm bar on the mat.

She fights her way back to a vertical base and reverses the arm bar into a simple arm twist. He pulls her toward the ropes and leaps to the ropes. He does a seated springboard then performs a front flip and once again delivers an arm drag, taking Callaway to the mat.

Callaway is on her knees and claims to the referee that Ion pulled her hair. The referee chastises Ion who adamantly refuses the charge against him. Soon, he returns his attention to Callaway and he is immediately dropped to the mat with a dropkick.

Ion quickly makes his way back to his feet, but Callaway plants him in the middle of the ring with a swinging neckbreaker. Callaway goes for the cover.

Ion kicks out.

Callaway goes to the ropes. She climbs then lands a split legged moonsault onto Ion. She goes for another cover, but the referee points out that her legs are under the ropes. She pounds the mat and gets back to her feet. She lifts Ion to his feet and places him in the corner. She nails him in the face with a closed fist, twice. Then she delivers a quick kick to his side. She twists his arm and pulls him out of the corner. Still clutching his arm, she climbs up to the top rope and walks the top rope like a tight rope.

JOEY STYLES: “It's shades of her father, the Undertaker!”

Ion reverses it though and yanks her off the top rope. He catches her in mid-air and takes her to the mat with a power slam. He hooks the leg.

Callaway kicks out.

Ion gets to his feet and charges toward the ropes. He springboards off the top and delivers a moonsault to Callaway. He hooks the leg.

Callaway kicks out.

Again, Ion lifts her to her feet. He delivers a low kick to her knee. Then a jumping kicks to her chest. She staggers backward and falls through the ropes and to the apron. Using the ropes, she gets to her feet.

Ion charges toward her and leaps high into the air. He wraps his legs around her head and delivers a hurricanrana on Callaway from the apron to the arena floor! Ion hops to his feet and the crowd cheers.

JOEY STYLES: “Holy shit! What a move from Ion!”

Ion lifts Callaway to her feet and rolls her into the ring. He climbs to the apron and looks back to the crowd and points to the sky. The crowd cheers and he one hops it to the top rope. He leaps...

JOEY STYLES: “450 Splash!”

JOEY STYLES: “OH MY... GOD! She locked in the Hells Gate on the landing!”

Ion struggles, but he's trapped with nowhere to go! He reaches for the ropes but begins to fade fast. Ion remains motionless for a few seconds. The referee checks on him and then calls for the bell.

WINNER: Alexandra Callaway

JOEY STYLES: “Callaway has done it!

“And Ion! A great performance ends in defeat!

“He'll now have to become Callaways slave for two weeks!

“The Madness continues!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness is back! Once again, I'm Joey Styles and we're headed to the ring! My God! Those X Listers are still stuck on the X-Tron! I think they like the view!”

“Power” by Kanye West plays.

JASON DANIELS: “The following contest, is set for one fall! Introducing first. From Atlanta, Georgia. Weighing 2 hundred 15 pounds. TRRRROYYY TURRRNERRRRR!”

JOEY STYLES: “The amazing rookie is ready for a fight! He'll get exactly that against Hunter Payne!”

“Meant to Live” by Switchfoot plays.

JASON DANIELS: “His opponent. Being accompanied to the ring by Joy Giovanni. From Los Angeles, California. Weighing 2 hundred 33 pounds. HUNTERRR PAYYYYYNNE!”

JOEY STYLES: “Hunter Payne! With the voluptuous Joy Giovanni! Why's he always complaining? I'd let her make me her bitch!”

Troy Turner
- vs -
Hunter Payne
Standard Rules

The bell rings and Payne and Turner are caught in the center of the ring in a stare down. Turner shoves Payne who staggers back a few steps. Payne shoves him back and he also staggers back. Turner shoves Payne again and this time, Payne flies back against the ropes. He bounces off the ropes and leaps into the air with a shoulder tackle, taking Turner down.

Payne stomps on the right ankle of Turner, then does it again. Turner grabs his ankle in obvious pain as Payne lifts him to his feet. Payne tosses Turner off the ropes. On the rebound, Payne lifts Turner and drops him with the Samoan drop!

Payne is on a roll here in the early going and lifts Turner back to his feet and places him in the corner. Payne backs out of the corner then charges right back in delivering a devastating looking knee lift to the midsection! Payne backs off and Turner drops to his knees. Payne rears back and delivers a big roundhouse kick to the side of Turners head. Payne goes for the cover.

Turner kicks out.

Payne gets back to his feet and lifts Turner to his. Payne lifts and drops Turner with a crisp vertical suplex. Turner clutches his back as he gets back to his feet and Payne scoops him up and slams him right back to the mat with a body slam.

Payne again lifts Turner to his feet and tosses him into the corner. Payne charges in after him but takes a boot to the face for his trouble. TROUBLE! Payne falls to the mat and Turner shakes off the cob webs. Payne slowly gets to his feet and Turner bursts out of the corner and plants Payne on the mat with a rocker dropper.

Turner lifts Payne to his feet. He tosses Payne toward the ropes. Payne reverses, sending Turner off the ropes. On the rebound, Payne goes for a clothesline. Turner reverses it and delivers a float over DDT to Payne. Turner hooks the leg.

Payne kicks out!

Turner pounds the mat then gets to his feet. He lifts Payne to his feet and lifts him up and drops him across his knee with a backbreaker. Turner gets back to his feet and lifts Payne to his. Turner then plants Payne in the center of the ring with a jackknife powerbomb! Turner again, goes for the cover.

Payne kicks out!

Turner lifts Payne to his feet and lifts him up in a suplex. He could be going for that brain buster of his. Payne kicks his legs wildly, shifting his weight. Turner loses his grip and Payne heads back to the mat. On his way down he rolls up Turner with a small package.

Turner kicks out!

Turner is back up quickly. Payne is slow to get up. Turner charges after him but gets caught and planted with the Payneful Bottom! Payne hooks the leg!

JOEY STYLES: “Cam Lang! From out of nowhere to break up the pin! This will give Hunter Payne the disqualification victory!”

WINNER: Hunter Payne

Cam Lang continues to beat down Payne. He goes to the outside and retrieves a steel chair. After re-entering, Cam Lang helps Troy Turner to his feet. Payne is slow to get up. Cam Lang winds up, ready to strike Payne...

JOEY STYLES: “El Rey saves the day!”

El Rey entered to make the save and speared Cam Lang. Cam and Troy retreat this time as El Rey and Hunter Payne look ready for a fight.

JOEY STYLES: “El Rey just saved Hunter Payne from a world of... well.... pain... We'll be right back!”

...TO BE CONTINUED
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
AlexandraCallaway (08-20-2013), Andrew Morrison (08-20-2013), Cam Lang (08-20-2013), Christine Nash (08-21-2013), Hunter Payne (08-20-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (08-20-2013), Mr. Radio (08-20-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (08-20-2013), Swift Ion (08-21-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-20-2013, 07:46 PM

Wow...

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 07:56 PM

Wow, what?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Cam Lang (08-20-2013)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2013, 07:58 PM

"I think he can't believe that it isn't butter."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Archie Lawson (08-21-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-20-2013, 07:58 PM

I lost another match...again. I seriously thought I was going to win, when I saw the 450, but that's how it goes these days. I should've betted on me losing. My tag Partner wouldn't come to the ring. No nothing, out of nowhere, she hooks the Hells Gate on me.

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 08:01 PM

Your work is much much better. Relax, you're getting closer.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Swift Ion (08-20-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 08:02 PM

Great job as always Paul. I love the addition of Joey Styles to Madness.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
Andrew Morrison (08-20-2013)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-20-2013, 08:03 PM

Yes sir. Do you still have me in mind for that match I talked to about earlier today?

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 08:07 PM

I'm leaving those decisions all up to the Warfare guys since I'm taking the week off after this show is done.

We'll talk more about your work thru PM this week if you're ready to listen.
Hate Post Like Post
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

08-20-2013, 08:14 PM

OOC: Congratulations on your Win Alexandra Callaway.
Nice way to adopt moves from your Father.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

08-20-2013, 09:01 PM

cant wait for part 2! i think the KING match will be awesome!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-20-2013, 09:22 PM

OOC: Thank you.
What else did you expect? Who do you think trained me?

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 09:40 PM

(08-20-2013, 09:22 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: OOC: Thank you.

Michelle McCool? lol :P

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-20-2013, 09:58 PM

(08-20-2013, 09:40 PM)*Hunter Payne* Said:
(08-20-2013, 09:22 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: OOC: Thank you.

Michelle McCool? lol :P

"Ummm As I started my career in March of 1999, That's not really feasible. Try again. Never again mention that name in my presence."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Hunter Payne (08-20-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-20-2013, 11:09 PM

[Image: tumblr_inline_mokgk1G9ou1qz4rgp.gif]

Woah, Easy now.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

08-20-2013, 11:31 PM

[Image: tumblr_inline_mm7rdhO0jB1qz4rgp.gif]
"You really want to go there?"

OOC: Awesome Gif. I totally miss that show.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Hunter Payne (08-20-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 01:07 AM

(08-20-2013, 11:31 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: [Image: tumblr_inline_mm7rdhO0jB1qz4rgp.gif]
"You really want to go there?"

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhjOTG6iePR2dO-1z3RwK...fMsBZEvSew]

Hate Post Like Post
SokolovxxRed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-21-2013, 05:27 AM

Woooo my record is 2-2 xD lol not a bad start I should say lol

Record
2-3