Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 09:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Part One
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-18-2013, 10:36 AM

The scene opens up to a group of men sitting at a bar having a great time. All of them are drinking and being loud. The door to the bar opens and Matt Lennox walks in and the bar grows very quiet. Some of the men at the bar are glaring at Matt but he doesn't seem to care as he glares back at them. After a few moments the bar kicks back up and Matt makes his way to the bar sitting on the opposite side of the men.

Matt- I'll take a Miller Lite

Matt sits there and notices the men are looking at him and back at each other talking a little more quiet. The bar tender gives Matt his beer and Matt pays the guy and begins drinking. A beautiful woman then walks into the bar and the men begin getting a bit rowdy and whistling at her. The woman sits next to Matt.

Woman- Fucking pigs

Matt- Tell me about it, I know they are over there talking about me since I walked in.

Woman- It's men like that, that make all men look like scum.

Matt- Oh not all men are bad, you mam are talking to one of a kind.

Woman- Oh really? Am I now?

The two are interrupted by the men across the bar.

Man- Hey sexy, how about you come sit with a real man over here. And if all goes well I will take you home for a good time!

Matt gets up with his beer.

Matt- Hey ass hole why don't you leave her alone, she don't want nothing to do with you alright?

Man- Really now, how about you come over here and make me dick head.

Matt begins walking over towards the drunk men and breaks the bottle on the side of the bar and holds it towards the group of men.

Man- What are you gonna do loser, there is five of us and only one of you.

The men all get up and start getting closer to Matt. Matt is still holding the bottle at the men.

Matt- Y'all don't know who you are messing with, I am warning you.

The men ignore him and one of the men come running at Matt and Matt trips the guy and bashes his head in on the bar.

Matt- Now there's four. Who's next?

Matt backs up towards the pool table and grabs a pool stick and begins hitting the men. He knocks out one of them until another one leaps on his back. However, Matt flips the guy over on top of a table and breaks the pool stick over the guys head.

Matt- And now there is two.

One of the two men leave the bar but the main guy sticks around and he pulls out a pocket knife.

Man- Well this last guy has better protection then the others.

The man swings the knife at Matt but Matt moves and grabs the mans arm and twists it behind his back making him drop the knife. He then twists his arm a little and slams it on a table breaking his arm. The man is screaming in pain as Matt looks around the bar. Everyone is staring at him and the bartender tells him to leave and that he is calling the cops. As Matt is leaving the woman from the bar follows him.

Woman- Who are you?

Matt- Me? I am nobody.

Woman- That was incredible! I have never had a man stick up for me like that before. It was kind of hot.

Matt- Ha, really now?

Woman- Oh yeah it was the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Matt- How's about you come with me. I will take you out to a nice dinner and then maybe you can come back to my hotel with me.

Woman- Oh, you aren't from here?

Matt- Nah, I travel a lot.

Woman- What do you do for a living?

Matt- I am a professional wrestler for XWF.

Woman- Oh, a wrestler. Even hotter, I think I may have to take you up on your offer for dinner and all.

The two get into Matt's car and drive to a local restaurant. They walk in and take their seats. Matt notices a familiar face in the restaurant though, it is Steve Sayors sitting at a table by himself. Steve sees him and makes his way over to Matt.

Matt- Fuck.

Woman- What's wrong?

Matt- Fucking interviewer, what Steve?

Steve- Hello Matt, and Matt's lovely
lady friend. I have been looking for you all weekend before the show Monday.

Matt- I know I have been avoiding you.

Steve- Hahaha, he loves to kid. Matt its only a couple questions, just a thought for your opponent John Austin.

Matt- John Austin is an ass hole, he thinks he runs this place but yet he has never held any gold legally. I have won two titles. He can brag all he wants about how many times he beat me, but the one thing he says that bothers me the most is how he won the match for the Xtreme championship. He didn't win it, Steve Davids won it. John stole the belt in typical hillbilly fashion. That is all John reminds me of is a loser hillbilly who thinks he runs XWF. I also find it funny that he's calling me the incredible one. I guess he doesn't pay much attention to shit considering my little shoot I did at Night of Payne. But you can't blame him, he is half you know.

Steve- Alright, one more. What is your strategy?

Matt- Steve you ask this shit every time we talk. My strategy is to win. Win! Win! Win! There really isn't a strategy needed when facing John Austin. I will give credit when credit is deserved, so I will say he has some good in ring talent. But not better than me, I know John likes to brag how he is 3 and 0 against me. So I guess John's goal in life is just to keep track of scores against people. I want John to give me a call when he has won some gold LEGALY. I have held two titles here in XWF and John has held ZERO. Now Steve, piss off.

Steve walks away from the table and Matt and the woman he just met finally get to eat.

Woman- What was that all about?

Matt- Some ass hat from the company who does interviews. He bugs people at the worst fucking time.

Woman- Oh okay.

The two finish their dinners and make their way to Matt's car. The woman pins Matt against his car and starts kissing him. She then moves her hand down to his crotch and then stops and walks to her door teasing him. Matt looks over shocked as the two get into the car.

Woman- How about we go back to your room daddy?

Matt- Yes mam.

The two speed off.
Scene over.
TBC

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post