Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 09:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Having a Few(Madness Rp 2)
SokolovxxRed Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-19-2013, 08:29 AM

Sokolov had made it to the bar. He looked around looking for his old friend. The bar was lively as he made his way in. There were sports on the T.Vs, mostly baseball and some preseason football. Sokolov found a seat at the bar. The bartender smiled and walked over to Sokolov. She gave him a smile and asked what he would like to drink. He thought about and was about to answer but stopped when he heard a voice order for him.

"He'll a beer, make it two Russian Rivers and while we're at it, how about a couple of burgers darlin'?"

The bartender nodded and went off to get the food in and to get the beers. Sokolov turned to see his friend and teacher. He hadn't seen him in a few years but it looked like he didn't age one bit and for man in his fifties that was a good thing.

"Well look who it's is. The tall ass Texan son of a gun. How the hell ya been teach? You haven't changed one damn bit you know that? What are some sort of vampire? No you wouldn't be a vamp, maybe a werewolf. Is that it? Do you howl at the full moon?"

Red couldn't help but laugh. Sokolov was one of the only ones who could joke around with him, others were scared they would piss him off but really Red was a big teddy bear, well til someone pushed. That was always a bad, but for the most part Red was an easy going giant of a man.

"A werewolf huh? Nah. I'm just a Texan who looks good. You should try bein' a Texan. Ya get the ladies, tell a woman ya from Texas and ya'll get her in the sack plus everyone knows all the best wrestlers are from Texas."

"No thank you. I couldn't do the whole cowboy thing. Plus I'm Russian, I don't think there are any Russian Texan cowboys. So I'll pass, but I'll give you that SOME of the best wrestlers are from Texas. I'll give you two right now. HBK Shawn Michaels and of course The Undertaker and as a bonus I'll throw in Stone Cold."

The two laughed and Red sat down next to Sokolov. The bartender came back with their beers. She told them the burgers would be out soon and gave them a bowl of peanuts. Sokolov took one and started to crack it open.

"So how old is your daughter now? six or seven I would think. I remember she would just look up at me trying to figure out why I was so tall."

"Yeah she's seven and she asks about you from time to time. She thinks she can take you on now. She said that being seven makes her tough and she can take on anyone now."

Sokolov chuckled before taking a gulp of his beer. The two sat there for a moment before Red spoke.

"So I saw ya got a tag match this Monday. Who's ya tag team partner?"

"Well my partner is a man called Tri Bute and the other team I'm facing is made of a men called The Phoenix and JTC. I've seen them in a match or two. I studied their matches and what not. JTC is the one I have to watch out for mostly. The Phoenix is the same type of fighter as me so that will be easier to deal with, but the one I'm not sure about is my own partner. I don't think he is a team player. So that's never a good thing, but oh well guess we will find out huh?"

"Yep, well it looks like you have it handled, and if your partner gives ya shit, crack his skull."

The two laughed as their food came. They thanked the bartender and ate their meal as they caught up more. The night may not have ended in a bar fight but seeing an old friend made Sokolov more confident going into his match on Monday.

Record
2-3

[Image: sored_zps243f0ffc.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post