Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 07:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Time to Show Out (MEGA Madness- RP #3)
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-18-2013, 06:30 AM

The scene opens up to Ion and Jo Jo still in the Taxi they were in. If you look closely, it says they're headed to the Doubletree Hotel Cleveland Downtown/Lakeside. Its about 15 Minutes away. Jo Jo has been tired all this week, trying to forget her ex-boyfriend for leaving her, and that's why she is with Ion, her new boyfriend.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah...Im just trying to forget him. Ever since he left me, I just can't see why. We been friends since we was kids, and we known each other forever. All that matters is, that I'm here with you."

Jo Jo and Ion kiss. After 15 long Minutes, Ion and Jo Jo arrive at a Hotel and go check in. After they check in, they he'd to the second floor, where their room is to unpack for the night.

"Tomorrow is the big night for us...When I win the TV Contract that Alexandra is holding, I'm taking you out for dinner to celebrate. Anything you want, and anywhere you want to go. Alexandra is going to need all of her might tomorrow night. There's not going to be any letting up, no nothing. I'm going to prove that I can accomplish something to get people to notice me and I'm going straight to the top of the ladder here in XWF..."

There is a knock at the door.

"Who is it?"

???: "Do we even need an
introduction?"

Ion opens the door.

???: "We don't, but for the fun of it, let's do it."

???: "Alright."

"Faze! What's up, I was wondering of you guys were going to have my back. Got the Camera to record?"

Faze pauses as he gathers what he is going to say. They all leave the room and go to a room that's dark behind them and they start recording.

Faze: "Of Course. I am the greatest in this group and the leader history!"

Faze points to himself.

Faze: "I turn heads whenever I'm in the spotlight!"

Faze nudges the next man.

???: "Oh, it's my turn. I am the legend killer. I am the man that puts fear into the viewers at home and the wrestlers backstage. I am the FUTURE of PRO WRESTLING, I AM CHRIS YOUNG!!"

???: "I am Jake Benjamin. The reality star. The Anaconda. I'm the future of pro wrestling. I am too great for many. Shall I continue introducing myself or stop there, Faze?"

Faze: "That's perfect. I couldn't have said it better myself. Your turn Ion."

Ion: "I am the strongest,fiercest, and most fearless wrestler on the Madness Brand. I will defeat Alexandra Callaway for the TV Contract tomorrow night!"

Ion gets up and puts his facw straight in front of the camera. He goes to sit back down.

Ion: "I will defeat her at any costs necessary! I am Ion!"

Faze: "And we are four of the best wrestlers out there, WE ARE RENEGADE X!"

Chris Young: "Alright, let's get this started."

Jake Benjamin: "What is up first?"

Ion: "We could talk about our entrance into history books by joining Renegade."

Chris Young: "That would be a great way to kick things off. So you have a match with a woman named Alexandra, which I still think is hilarious. How do you feel about that Faze?"

Faze: "She is scared, afraid that she will actually have to face Ion tomorrow. But, little does she know is we're coming."

Jake Benjamin: "Does she hold anything on him."

Faze: "Nope, all she has for him is the contract."

Ion: "That sucks, unlike me, I don't have anything till tomorrow."

Faze: "How is you going Jake? We don't have to come there do we?"

Jake Benjamin: "Naw, but you are welcomed to drop some knowledge on him. Let him know any wrong moves will make us his worst nightmare."

Chris Young: "We'll come with you, just call me when he messes up. What about you Ion? You doing fine?"

Ion: "Oh I'm fine...They know not to bother me...I just have to beat Alexandra Callaway for the TV Contract tomorrow."

Faze: "So we don't have to lay down the law?"

Ion: "Nope."

Faze: "Good. We have no problem with showing them who we are though. Me and Chris needed a trip away from DC, badly."

Chris nods his head in agreement with Faze.

Chris Young: "Sure do. I got some weird guy that always stares at me like he wants something. I need a break from him or I'm literally going to send him to a hospital. He could share the same room with Alexandra."

Faze: "Alright, it's getting about that time Chase."

Ion: "Time for what?"

Faze: "I ask Chris to tell me what he feels about a wrestler on the XWF roster."

Jake Benjamin: "Alright. We can answer too right?"

Faze: "You can answer too. Okay, Chris how do you feel about JTC?"

Chris Young: "He's the one that beat Ion right?"

Faze: "Yup."

Chris Young: " He is a weak son of-"

The camera quickly switches to dead air and an image pops up on the screen. The camera comes back as Faze, Jake and Ion and staring at Chris with a suprised look on
there faces.

Chris Young: "What. What, I don't like that guy."

Faze begins to laugh.

Faze: "Well obviously. Jake you want to shut off the camera?"

Ion: "No bye or anything?"

Chase Young: "You can do it."

Ion: "See you tomorrow Alexandra...Deuces!"

Jake stands up walks toward the camera and turns it off as the scene fades.

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post