Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Payne's turn at this pin attempt thingy...
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-16-2013, 03:09 PM

Hunter Payne is looking for his old rival Mr. Radio in an elementary school of all places. He wants to congratulate him on his UFO title win. He is long over due. He thought he spots Radio by the lunch tables where there is a bunch of school boys and school girls. He steps on a fruit roll up... Ewww. Hunter Payne upset that he doesn't see Radio here, he goes to buy a milk from the cafeteria. He counts his change...
pin
1... La Magistral
pin powerbomb
pin Death Valley Driver
pin Jacknife Hold
pin Spear

2... Gedo Clutch
pin nip attack
pin Pepsi
pin Coke
pin Dr.Pinper

3 quarters. Oklahoma Roll
pin California Roll
pin California Victory Roll

That's enough to buy him a medium sized chocolate milk. He then pulls out more money to cover it but it wasn't needed so Hunter Payne buys a victory roll up. He then drops everything because he sees Radio by the school playground...

Hunter Payne runs through the playground like it's an obstacle course. Backslides down the slide. Quickly goes through the monkey bars. sunset flips over the swings. Runs past some bridge looking thing, he is use to doing this diurnal type of workout routine, but he lost Radio again!

Frustrated, Hunter Payne walks back to the lunch tables. Only to find his medium sized Chocolate milk and victory roll up were gone! "Lil' Bastards!" He says out loud. Hunter leaves dam mad because he didn't get to see Radio. Just then Hunter spots Mr. Radio getting in his car. He has to get his attention and somehow yelling out Radio in an Elementary school might not be the best idea. So he steals a small package from a young school boy. "Hey!" says the young school boy as Hunter Payne chucks the pretty heavy small package at Mr. Radio. That was a beautiful throw, something like Colin Kapinick or Ben Roethlisberger (shoutout to Pete and Duke lol). The small package hits Radio right in the head, knocking him out. "Damn kid what was in that small package" Hunter Payne said. The school boy just starts crying uncontrollably. Hunter Payne runs over and goes for the pin on Radio.
pin A
pin B
pin C
pin D
pin E
pin F

1... G
pin H
ipin I
nip J
pin K
pin L
pin M
pin N

2.... O
pin P
pin Q
pin R
nip S
inip T
pin U
pin V
pin W
pin X
pin Y
pin Z

(OOC: Good luck bro, sorry I need to win some gold around here. lol.)

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-16-2013, 07:50 PM

Hunter Payne is looking for his old rival Mr. Radio in an elementary school of all places. He wants to congratulate him on his UFO title win. He is long over due. He thought he spots Radio by the lunch tables where there is a bunch of school boys and school girls. He steps on a fruit roll up... Ewww. Hunter Payne upset that he doesn't see Radio here, he goes to buy a milk from the cafeteria. He counts his change...
pin
1... La Magistral
pin powerbomb
pin Death Valley Driver
pin Jacknife Hold
pin Spear
2... Gedo Clutch
pin nip attack
pin Pepsi
pin Coke
pin Dr.Pinper
3 quarters. Oklahoma Roll
pin California Roll
pin California Victory Roll
That's enough to buy him a medium sized chocolate milk. He then pulls out more money to cover it but it wasn't needed so Hunter Payne buys a victory roll up. He then drops everything because he sees Radio by the school playground...

Hunter Payne runs through the playground like it's an obstacle course. Backslides down the slide. Quickly goes through the monkey bars. sunset flips over the swings. Runs past some bridge looking thing, he is use to doing this diurnal type of workout routine, but he lost Radio again!

Frustrated, Hunter Payne walks back to the lunch tables. Only to find his medium sized Chocolate milk and victory roll up were gone! "Lil' Bastards!" He says out loud. Hunter leaves dam mad because he didn't get to see Radio. Just then Hunter spots Mr. Radio getting in his car. He has to get his attention and somehow yelling out Radio in an Elementary school might not be the best idea. So he steals a small package from a young school boy. "Hey!" says the young school boy as Hunter Payne chucks the pretty heavy small package at Mr. Radio. That was a beautiful throw, something like Colin Kapinick or Ben Roethlisberger (shoutout to Pete and Duke lol). The small package hits Radio right in the head, knocking him out. "Damn kid what was in that small package" Hunter Payne said. The school boy just starts crying uncontrollably. Hunter Payne runs over and goes for the pin on Radio.
pin A
pin B
pin C
pin D
pin E
pin F
1... G
pin H
ipin I
nip J
pin K
pin L
pin M
pin N
2.... O
pin P
pin Q
pin R
nip S
inip T
pin U
pin V
pin W
pin X
pin Y
pin Z

(OOC: Good luck bro, sorry I need to win some gold around here. lol.)

His sig says Accompinied by Joy Giovanni
and the title has pin in it.

Radio kicks out and is wondering why Hunter Payne followed Radio while he was on one of his walks where ever the fuck direction he feels like walking. Today he felt like going west, it just so happens that there was a school in the way! He slaps Hunter on the back of the head and leaves.

OOC: this was a tough one, got to hand it to you. Plus Duke's not the only one who likes the Steelers you could've said "Shout out to the guy I'm pinning!" Anyways, good game if I got them all and Good job if I missed some.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2013, 03:05 PM

Some of the words, when you hover over them, pop up with a pin.
One of them as an example was "Lil' Bastards!" if you put your mouse arrow over it, a popup saying pin appears. One of my favorite board features! Hahaha!

After slapping Hunter in the back of the head, Mr. Radio steps on a land mine that pops a pin up into his face. This sends him reeling back, allowing Hunter to roll him right up into a pinning predicament!

...THREEE!!!

New Champ: Hunter Payne

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2013, 05:38 PM

I knew I should've used my computer!
Oh well good game!

Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-17-2013, 07:16 PM

Dude you did an awesome job. I didn't think you would spot accompinied by Joy. Hey we should have a match for the belt on a show, I'd like to RP against you again bro. If I can hold on to it for that long. lol

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

08-17-2013, 08:36 PM

Your new avatar made me laugh. Yeah, it would be fun to actually face you one on one.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Hunter Payne (08-17-2013)