Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Show me how this started (Alexandra 1 of 3)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-16-2013, 02:30 AM

Alexandra pulled up in front of her uncle place. She smiled a little stepping off the bike. Funny how she always finds herself back here, every time she needs to think. The white tree in the middle of the woods. She knew her aunt and uncle weren’t home. Her uncle was off getting treatment. They would cure him. She made her way towards the tree, walking around it a few times. She walked to the front of it, back to where the knot in the tree was. She touched it, and watched as it opened. She looked around making sure that no one followed her. She stepped into it, smirking softly.

"Show me what started this all."

When the portal opened on the other side, she knew where she was. She walked up and looked into the window. Her childhood home, she was turning fifteen, a time when most girls are asking for their first car and a learner’s permit. Alexandra’s birthday request to her father would be different than theirs. It was the first time she told her father that she wanted to be like him. She wanted to be a professional wrestler, she wanted to entertain people. A fifteen year old Alexandra walked in hugging her father tightly; he had just made it home from touring to be with her.

“Dad, I know what I want for my birthday.”

“What’s that Princess?”

“I want to start training.”

“You want to wrestle?”

“Yes. More than anything, I want to be like you.”

“Then consider it done. You can be anything you want to be. You just have to believe in yourself.”

“I want to be a champion.”

“You already are Princess.”

Alexandra closed her eyes. A bright flash of light filled the area around her and she walked back out of the white tree at her uncle’s home. She had a renewed passion. That small little moment in her life, just seeing it again, remember how she felt. She remembered why she did this. It wasn’t to win, it was to entertain, and that’s exactly what she was going to do. She would show the world what she could do. She made her way back over to her motorcycle, looking up at the moon; next to it shone the brightest star she had seen. Another sign to her. He was with her no matter where she went.

“Now to win! Allonsy.”

With that Alexandra started the motorcycle and drove away. She opted not to wear her helmet this time. She loved feeling the wind in her hair, the moon on her skin. This…this was her life now.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-16-2013), DeathMerchant (08-16-2013)