Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-16-2024, 12:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Trouble Within: Part I - RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-15-2013, 10:51 PM

Thursday, August 15, 2013 – 1:31 PM EST – The Compound

I pace back and forth as I wait in Asmodeus's living room. He's been gone for hours and I really need to talk to him. I've found out something extremely disturbing and I need fatherly advice. At 6 foot 8, it isn't easy to just disappear. I was in the middle of a meeting with the Brotherhood when I just stood up and walked out. Griffin MacAlister was the only one that tried to follow me. He stands near the window looking down the driveway.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Do you see him yet?”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Nah. Not yet, man.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Damn!”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “What is so damn important that you need to talk to Asmo?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It's hard to explain, Griff.”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Well, why don't you...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I'm only going to explain it once!”

My demeanor catches Griffin off guard I think. My sternness isn't something I control very well.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Well, while we wait, I think you and I need to have a serious talk.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “About what?”

He turns and looks at me. I stop pacing for a second and look back at him.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “You know what.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Pete?”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “You got it.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Griffin, I don't have the patience to sit here and talk about Peter Gilmour.”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Well, we have to, Duke!”

His insistence definitely caught me off guard. I didn't expect him to raise his voice. In fact, it never sits well with me if someone does. For some reason, it didn't anger me. It probably has something to do with the fact that Griffin is my friend, even if he doesn't remember everything. I trust him. I trust him to slap me down when I'm being a complete moron. I trust him to have my back at all times, even when there is no threat.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What's up?”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “I don't think he fits in with the Brotherhood.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I know you think that, Griffin. I didn't choose you guys because you fit a certain mold. I chose you all because you're the exact opposite. None of us fit into any mold.”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “I'm gonna shoot straight. I don't know how long I can hold down my desire to go ape shit on that son of a bitch! He's a fuckin' idiot, man!”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I've heard all of this before. He's a fighter! A survivor! That's why he's...”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Riding our coat tails.”

Mother fuck! I hate being interrupted.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “He may be a fighter and a survivor but one thing you and I both know he's not, is a fucking winner! He's made a career out of riding the coat tails of guys that are better than him. Duke, look what happened in January. You had the tag belts in the bag until Poppa Feder checked in, and Mr. XWF checked out.

“Pete ran around like a fucking idiot, thinking he was better than he is. Look at Gauntlet City. He was riding on the backs of Feder and Unknown Soldier.

“Look what happened when Poppa Feder was so damn depressed he wasn't even half of his former self. They lost to a couple of guys that should have never worn XWF gold!

“This is what he does, Duke! He jumps on the backs of guys that are bigger and better than he is and piggy backs their success because he's not good enough to have his own success.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He earned himself a shot at Madison, didn't he!?”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Pete was placed in that match at Madisons request, Duke! He believed that The Messenger went into that Rumble to help him win!? How stupid can he be? When have any of us interfered just to help someone win? If we interfere, it's only to even the odds, even he should know that!”

This, is not what I wanted to discuss. I slump down in a chair near Asmo's fire place.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “He's gotta go, Duke! We're in the middle of a war with the Black Circle. We're tag team champions and have teams coming out of the wood work like cockroaches that want to challenge us. Including him and Old Man Feder! We don't have time to hold his hand and make sure he looks both ways before crossing the street so he doesn't get hit by a fucking semi!

“And what the hell was up with Asmodeus when you guys went to the zoo with that fuck?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “What do you mean?”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Asmodeus is hanging out with Pete and that other dude and suddenly, he doesn't know how to work his own dick to take a fucking piss?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “I don't know Griffin. Maybe he took too much pain medication that day.”

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “Christ, Duke! Look, I know you're not ready to pull the trigger and show Gilmour the door, but watch him, man! Watch what happens when he's all by himself and we're not around to help him out. Just watch. You'll see what I mean.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Fine! I'll watch him!”

This is so damn irritating.

GRIFFIN MacALISTER: “He's here.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It's about fucking time.”

Asmodeus enters the front door and seems to be surprised to see both Griffin and I in his living room.

ASMODEUS: “To what do I owe this surprise visit?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “We need to talk.”

ASMODEUS: “I gathered.”

Asmodeus walks across the living room and slumps down in his chair.

ASMODEUS: “Well, what is it?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well, I need your advice.”

The front door creaks open. The Messenger enters the home.

ASMODEUS: “What about?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “As I told you, I'm going to be a father.”

ASMODEUS: “Yes?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “There's a slight problem.”

ASMODEUS: “I'm listening.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Well, Caitlyn. She's.... Well.... She's a uhhh...”

MESSENGER: “She's a Catholic.”

Little bastard!

The room falls silent for what seems like forever.

ASMODEUS: “I see. This is a minor...”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “No, this is huge! She's already buying him shit for his baptism ceremonies. I don't want my son to be a Catholic! They're our worst enemies, Dad! What's worse is you never know who you can trust in any of their churches! God damned pedophiles are all through that damn Church! From the bottom, all the way to the top!

“If any of them touch my son, I can't be held responsible for what I'd do!”

ASMODEUS: “Can't you just insist that your son not be raised Catholic?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You yourself are a former Catholic priest. What does the bible tell you, at least according to that warped religion, about non-Catholics?”

ASMODEUS: “Good point.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “And I don't want Caitlyn to know what we do. That's to remain quiet at all times. She can't know we're Illuminatus.”

MESSENGER: “I think... I have a solution. You're not going to like it though.”

I look at Jacob and all I can do is wonder what the hell is on his mind.

To Be Continued...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
(08-19-2013), DeathMerchant (08-17-2013)