Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 04:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Beyond the Mystique
ProphecyGG Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-30-2013, 05:40 AM

-Phoenix Arizona-
-Bliss on Fourth-

*The scene opens at a local area restaurant; Bliss on Fourth. At one of the outdoor tables sits Prophecy. In front him sits a plate of prime rib with mashed potatoes and corn. To the right of the plate a glass of red wine. To the left of the plate an open book, Behold a Pale Horse by William Cooper. A young man in his mid to late teens walks by. As he does he pauses for a moment and then does a double take looking back at Prophecy. He turns and walks towards Prophecy's table.*

Young Man: "Hey...arent you..."

*Before he can finish his sentence Prophecy looks up from his meal with a rather stern look*

Prophecy: "Yes..."

*The young man shuffles a bit nervously*

YM: "Wow this is crazy I never thought when I woke up today I would run into you. So what's someone like you reading for, sitting at a place like this?"

*Prophecy bringing a bite of food to his mouth stops mid action and slowly looks back up at the young man. He gives him a puzzled look. He slowly places his fork back down on his plate.*

Prophecy: "What am I reading for? *looks around at the area then back at the young man* At a place like this?"

*He pauses for a moment and the looks down at his plate. Prophecy shakes his head back and forth in disbelief, his eyes slightly rolling. He glares back up*

Prophecy: "Well...I read for a few reason. One of them is to educate myself and be smart enough to not interrupt someone while they're eating with extremely stupid questions and I do it at a place like this because for one, a place like this is usually where people go to eat, and two, people like you typically aren't here...That's why. If you must know."

*The young man's mouth opens and he stares in disbelief.*

YM: "Wow...You're an *beep*hole!"

*Prophecy shrugs and shakes his head*

Prophecy: "Sometimes yes. Stupid people are a pet peeve of mine. I would rather be an *beep*hole then completely stupid and ignorant."

YM: "To think I was gonna ask for your autograph. Now I just hope you get your *beep* kicked. What a douche bag you are."

*Prophecy takes a deep breath and looks at the young man with disdain.*

Prophecy: "You wanted an autograph? So you thought, instead of coming over and interrupting my dinner with an apology for disturbing me and then asking kindly for my autograph, that you would ask a ridiculous and insulting question? You're about as sharp as a bowling ball kid. Now if you don't mind, I would like to finish my meal before it gets cold."

YM: "Oh and I'm the stupid one? Sharp as a round object? Not so bright yourself man. Whatever. To hell with you mister genius."

*Prophecy looks at the young man in disbelief. He places his elbows on the table and drops his face into his open palms shaking his head back and forth. He looks at the young man and rolls his eyes.*

Prophecy: "...Seriously? The point is...wait...you know what? Just forget it. I won't even waste my time explaining it. Can I please just finish my meal? Please...just go."

*Prophecy returns to his meal ignoring the young man as he walks away with a few more choice words. He takes a few more bites of his food glancing back at the book reading for a moment. A woman in her late twenties, attractive with a petite figure, approaches the table.*

Woman: "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt but I saw you sitting here and I had to come over and ask if I could join you for a moment and ask a few questions?"

*Prophecy takes a deep sigh and looks at the woman. He pauses and looks around tossing his hands up with a chuckle admitting defeat. He motions with his hand to the chair across from him.*

Prophecy: "I suppose. If for any other reason than maybe it will help deter anyone else from bothering me. At least you were polite about it. I really just want to finish this delicious prime rib. So don't be offended if I'm not always so responsive."

Woman: "Fair enough I guess. So what's your name? I'm Kayla."

Prophecy: "I take it you don't know who I am?"

*Kayla smiles with a nod*

Kayla: "Oh I most certainly do. Maybe it's surprising but I actually do watch and enjoy wrestling. I was quite happy to see you come back. Been a big fan for a while. I'll never forget what DiAmatto and Shayne Wylliams put you through back in the EWC. Those matches though, just wow, some of the best ever. I never thought anyone could come back and win after being put through a windshield, my god the blood, never seen anything like it, and then on top of that having their arm broken from getting it slammed over and over in that car door. How did you..."

*Prophecy looks up from his meal hold his hand up interrupting her*

Prophecy: "You're really teetering on a do not cross line right now. I am trying to eat here. As big fan of mine you should know those are two names I would rather not hear about. I certainly don't want to remember that particular match and all the blood while I eat a medium rare prime rib if you catch my drift? Not to mention, if you know who I am, why ask my name when you clearly already know?"

Kayla: "...Yea you're right I'm sorry. Kinda got caught up in the moment. Star struck and such. My fault and well, I was referring to your real name. You know...the man beyond the mystique that is Prophecy?"

Prophecy: "Apology accepted for one. Two, there was enough hate running through me for that match the pain was non existent. Pain is merely weakness leaving the body any how. Third, I wouldn't be so mysterious if I did tell you my real name. Wouldn't want to ruin the mystique as you say now would I?"

*Prophecy finishes up the last few bites of his meal and takes a sip of his wine with a raised eyebrow and sly smirk. Kayla smiles with a shrug.*

Kayla: "I guess you're right. Just thought I would ask. Worth a shot. Are you gonna have some of that hate running through you on Wednesday? Apparently Luca thinks you hate him and want to kill him. Which I hope you do. That guy is such a jerk off."

*Prophecy chuckles with a pleased smile*

Prophecy: "Well I certainly don't like him. After all he is my next opponent. If for no other reason than that alone. The fact he is a jerk off just makes it more enjoyable. Killing him would be to easy anyway. I just want to hurt him a little and put him in his place."

Kayla: "You know he actually said he wasn't sure of himself? That he respects you and knows what you are capable of? Sounds to me like he's a bit scared. I would dare say rightfully so."

*Prophecy shakes his head*

Prophecy: "Then he's already lost. Doubt is like a disease. A plague. It'll infect your psyche and when it does, there is no cure. Truth be told, and you sound like you are aware of this, he truly has no idea what I am capable of. If he thinks he respects me now, by the time I am done with him he will worship me and fear me as a god. He's fortunate this is just a normal match. He would likely leave on stretcher otherwise. He still might."

*Prophecy takes his napkin off his lap wiping of his hands and mouth and tossing it on the table. He takes the last sip of his wine and motions to the waitress for his check.*

Prophecy: "Well Kayla it is about that time. I do have pressing matters to attend to and some video to watch of the commie jerk off. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail after all."

*The waitress comes over with the check. Before she can place it on the table Prophecy pulls out his wallet and hands her $150.*

Prophecy: "Here you go. It's all set."

Waitress: "Ummm sir this is far too much."

Prophecy: "I can give you exact change if you prefer?"

*The waitress shakes her head no and thanks him several times with a glowing smile and walks away. Prophecy smiles and nods. He stands from his seat and puts on his coat.*

Kayla: "Wow you really are an enigma aren't you? You are quite the character Prophecy. Glad to say I am a fan and to have met you. It has been quite an interesting experience."

Prophecy walks over to her as she begins to stand from her seat. He holds out his hand and she accepts and they gently shake hands. Prophecy leans forward and whispers into her ear. He release the hand shake with a nod and a smile.

Kayla: "Ahh a biblical name. Like the angel. You call yourself Prophecy...hmmmm now I get it. That's clever. Good luck. Kick Luca's *beep*. Make sure that dirt bag get's what he deserves!"

*He nods with a devilish grin*

Prophecy: "I have every intention of doing so...and so much more."

*He nods goodbye and turns and walks away...*
Edit Hate Post Like Post