Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 03:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
North Korean Championship RP
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

01-29-2013, 05:01 PM

PEOPLE MENTIONED:
URSULA AREANO
PETER GILMOUR
STEVE SAYORS
SHANE

OPENING:

Perfection. In the dictionary perfection is defined as the state or quality of being or becoming perfect. Being the highest degree of proficiency, skill, excellence as in some art. It was funny how the definition of perfection also described the newly formed tag team of Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano. Picture Perfect was unveiled at a one time only Womens Pro Wrestling Pay Per Event that was held on the night of January 28th, a night that some would say history was made and a fact that both Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano would not argue with.

Both women had climed the ladder of success rung by rung very quickly within the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, but the bond between both Divas was questionable at best. Sarah Saint James who had begun her career within the company as a fan favorite, or face if you please showed her true colors over the coarse of the last three weeks, ever since the questionable Helldome match which would haunt the fans in attendance that cold December night in Dublin Ireland for the rest of their lives. The snapping of Eric Sages neck echoed throughout the arena that night, and even over the wave of boo's let out by the fans the last breath he would ever take could be heard leaving his mouth.

For some it was a tragic night, for the Xtreme Wrestling Federation it was a public relations nightmare that was under investigation for weeks until Sarah Saint James was finally released from jail and all charges dropped. Ruled an accident, the sinister and demented look in Sarah Saint James eyes told another story, the truth would never truely be revealed.....the perfect murder a few fans had posted on the XWF99. website.

It was not the twisted and perverted dark side of this once respected New York City Detective that had surprised the fans or even the other Superstars backstage, there had always been something evil brewing within the depths of Sarah Saint James soul even before the incident with Eric Sage. No what had surprised the fans was Ursula Areano.

Up until this point in her career she had been a face, the so called good guy of the very few Divas within the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. Night after night she walked to the ring with a smile on her face soaking in the shower of cheers bellowed out by her growing fan base. To allign herself with someone like Sarah Saint James infuriated her fans leaving them asking the question...why?

PICTURE PERFECT:

The Womens Pro Wrestling one night only Pay Per View event, Divas Destruction had been a major success thanks to both Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano. It had been originally planned by both women to debut their newly formed tag team, "Picture Perfect" at Xtreme Wrestling Federation newly revised Saturday night event, Shove It. But like almost everything in wrestling the unexpected always happens and after a vicious attack on both women by former XWF Diva Sincere Lee Wild and friend Queen Viki Xtreme, both Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano found they had no choice, but to debut their newly formed alliance, on top of that both women would be competing at the upcoming Saturday Night event, the winner walking away the newly crowned North Korean Champion.

Alot of wrestling magazines had posted comments after the WPW event, Diva Destruction posing the question as to what exactely was Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano's plan for Shove It since both women would be competing against each other for a chance at Championship gold, but neither had speculated or even acknowledged the question with an answer.

The scene opened showing Sarah Saint James sitting on a throne chair, obviously by its tacky design it was a prop created by the XWF Staff, a cheap knock off, but none the less suprisingly real to the uneducated eye. She faked the comfortability of the chair in an attempt not to fall out of character during her promotional video to the Xtreme Wrestsling Federation fans and competition that would later see it. The ply wood resting under neath the half inch red velvet seat cushion of the throne poked her in places that only the male race could dream about.

The cold steel arms of the chair set a shiver of goosebumps down her skin when placing her forearms on it resting her head in her hand. Her newly aquired companion Ursula Areano sat on the opposite arm of the throne, the oiled tan skin of her perfected legs gleaming from the camera crews lights, and her chizzled abs that men drooled over night after night could almost be seen through the white shirt she was wearing.

It had been for obvious reasons that both these women had chosen the name "Picture Perfect" as their faction, to most men they were exactely that, the trophy wife that they would some day only fantasise about as they slept restelessly next to their mediocre spouse, the very site of her sending them into a violent rage of thoughts, judging her weight and aged looks as the rolled over staring at them angrily. Their hands would eventually slide down their loose pajama pants or whatever night time attire they were comfortable in and would slowly begin thinking about Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano.

As time would go on they would no longer visualize their wife at all, and their thoughts would begin to get more and more perverted as the thought of both Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano making love to them simotaneously intensified the pleasure they were feeling, and then..........BANG!!!

Just like that it all ended the momentary pleasure they felt quickly faded and the site of their spouse plagued them once again, no longer able to even bare the site of her they roll over and fall asleep, night after night continuing to fantasize about the same thing the perfected Sarah Saint James and ursula Areano.

It might have been a stretch, but Sarah Saint James was so conceited and self absorbed that she thought that the wife might actually have the same desires and fantasy her husband was having. I mean the year was two thousand and thirteen, no longer were the words bisexual, gay, or lesbian a taboo it had become a more common thing. She had no doubts that women had felt the same thing chosing either her or Ursual Areano as their secret obsession.

The cameras zoomed in closer as Sarah Saint James finally broke the silence.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "So here we are Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano unquestionable the hottest thing to ever walk through the Xtreme Wrestling Federation doors, and the most perfected athletes the fans and superstars will ever witness. The honest to god truth is that it might have been a bigger surprise to me than to anyone else that the two of us decided to form an alliance. The facts are that I have always worked alone throughout my entire life no matter what it was, but the night that Are took on Jezebel Heretic I noticed something...."

Sarah Saint James paused momentarily looking up at Ursula Areano as she shifted her body more onto the arm of the throne. Her right legged dangled down to the floor while the left leg stretched out across Sarah Saint James lap. Sarah Saint James slowly and gently began rubbing Ursula Areano leg up and down as she continued to address that cameras.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "....Her eyes. You see if you are able to get past her flawless body, and looks that were undoubtingly sculpted by God himself and you are able to actually look into her oceanic blue eyes, it may be possible for yiou to see exactely what I do.....hatred. She shares the same hatred for the people here that I do, most of them are walking cliche's, they have been overused and now lack meaning or novel. The Xtreme Wrestling Federation suits are no different. They take people like Are and I and make us gimmicks, eye candy for the fans to drool over, always making sure to never give us the spotlight we are so deserving of because they are affraid. They are affraid of what both of us are capable of."

Sarah Saint James sarcastically smirks as she continues rubbing Ursula Areano's leg moving her hand from her shin up to her thigh. A brief chuckle escapes her lips.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Instead they give the spotlight to people less deserving, people like Peter Gilmour a man who just months ago was the laughing stock of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation, a man who now carries the XWF Tag Team titles. He hangs them over his shoulder and walks out to the ring at every event as if he is the only individual to succeed in such a task, but I hate to be the bearer of bad news sweetie, but it has all been done before. The only question I ask is how? How did you do it? How in gods name did you go from zero to hero?"

Sarah Saint James pauses again looking up at Ursula Areano who shrugs her shoulders and rest her left hand on Sarah Saint James right shoulder.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "I have been pondering these questions ever since you won the Tag Team belts and only two obvious answers are the reasoning. One the devil is real and you have sold your soul, but in a world full of atheist that is questionable at best and probably unrealalistic. Which leaves only one more possible answer, he did what everyone backstage thought he would eventually do and went out to the local Home Depot, browsed the aisles, waited impatientley in line, paid in exact change, drove back to the XWF arena, made his way through the busy hallways taking the elevator up to the top floor, knocked on the door of the XWF board members, politely closed the door behind him, pulled the newly acquired knee pads out of his bag, glanced at the receipt to make sure the price they charged him was correct, slipped the knee pads on, dropped to his knees and performed fellatio on every single one of them."

Ursual Areano smiled as her hand began massaging Sarah Saint James shoulder.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "That is the only explanation I could whole heartedly believe. Everything about you Peter Gilmour disgusts me. After winning the Tag Team Championship belts you went backstage and celebrated like a child celebrating his birthday at Chucky Cheese, who in the hell invites their mother to a victory ceremony or even Steve Sayors for that matter. Needless to say your mother, well lets just say she has it where it counts and the things I would do to her are not PG related for the under aged audience who will be watching this later so for that very reasoning will not be discussed."

Sarah Saint James let out a breath and sighed, the very thought of someone like Peter Gilmour exhausted her.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "It's simple Gilmour after Saturday Night Shove It and the battle for the North Korean Championship Title is over, Are and I are coming after you, it's time the Xtreme Wrestling Federation had a real Tag Team carrying around the titles."

The Xtreme Wrestling Federation camera crew gave it a few seconds to fade away their cameras and threw their hands in the air motioning that the promotional video was finished and that they were clear. Ursula Areano stood up from the cold steel arm of the throne and Sarah Saint James followed behind her rubbing the cheeks of her but from the uncomfortable cushion.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Thank god thats over I couldn't bare another minute in that chair, it's no surprise that even the Xtreme Wrestling Fedration staff hands are as incompetent as their employers, hell it's amazing that this place hasn't went bankrupt with the talent they have been forcing onto the fans."

Sarah Saint James laughed as she headed towards the exit of the enclosed room where the promotional video had been shot, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as Xtreme Wrestling Federation interviewer Steve Sayors entered the room.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "God I hate this tool he is the worst."

She said outloud as he approached her being followed by his own camera crew.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "What do you want Sayors?"

STEVE SAYORS: "Just a quick interview James and then I promise I will be on my way."

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "You promise, you mean like your dad promised your mom he was wearing protection the night you were conceived, which unfortunately he was not leaving you the aftermath."

Steve Sayors ignored the rude comment by Sarah Saint James which even she knew was weak at best.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Well lets go then I don't have all fucking night Sayor."

Steve Sayors motioned for the cameras to begin shooting as they stood in front of Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano.

STEVE SAYORS: Steve Sayors here with Xtreme Wrestling Federation Divas, Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano...."

Ursula Areano threw her finger in the air.

URSULA AREANO: "Its Picture Perfect Steve!"

She snapped as both her and Sarah Saint James both began posing for the cameras.

STEVE SAYORS: "....I'm sorry, here with Picture Perfect one of the hottest Tag Teams in the XWF."

Sarah Saint James laughed.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "One of the hottest Sayors, really? Don't lie to the fans we are without question the hottest Tag Team to ever grace the Xtreme Wrestling Federation."

STEVE SAYORS: "I'm sorry the hottest tag team in the XWF..."

Steve Sayors corrected himself again, his voice with out question showing his irritation of being constantly cut off.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Jesus Sayors are you pathetic at everything, that you can't even do the only thing you were hired to do and interview the most sensational and only worthwhile competitors in the company?"

Ignoring Sarah Saint James remark, Steve Sayors attempted to do the professional thing and continue on with his interview.

STEVE SAYORS: "Lets just get right to it the shall we ladies? Ever since your debut as Picture Perfect at the WPW Divas Destruction Pay Per View, fans are puzzled as to what your plans for the main event at this Saturday's Shove It?"

Sarah Saint James and Ursula Areano looked at each other puzzled and then back at Steve Sayors and the camera crew.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "What do you mean what are our plans?"

STEVE SAYORS: "Well the two of you are scheduled to compete in the main event, the winner walking away the first ever Xtreme Wrestling Federation North Korean Champion a feat th....."

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Oh my God Are did you hear they are blindfolding us and then transporting us to an underground location?"

URSULA AREANO: "Shut up, they are not!"

Ursual Areano said playfully pushing Sarah Saint James as the two continued to gossip ignoring Steve Sayors completley.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "For real girl, they are. OMG I just love being blindfolded it make everything that much more exciting doesn't it?"

Ursula Areano nodded her head in aggreance as Steve Sayors continued his interview.

STEVE SAYORS: "Ladies please can we get back to the interview. Fans are wanting to know how you plan on competeing against each other after debuting your newly formed alliance just a few short days ago, alot of people are speculating that tempers may flare and you will be the shortest tag team in the company and I have to agree it is a litt....."

Sincere Lee Wild continued her conversation with Ursual Areano as she threw her finger in the air again motioning for Steve Sayor to stop inturuppting them.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Oh Are honey, I remember the last time I was blindfolded I was probably around eighteen or nineteen years old and I was walking down the street to the store and a van with three guys in it pulled up to me asking for directions....."

STEVE SAYORS: "Ladies, ladies please can we get back to the intervi...."

Again Sarah Saint James threw her finger in the air more forcefully this time as she continued.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Well at first I was a little suspicious because they were driving around with cameras in the van asking where the nearest pay phone was which was literally right across the street and when I told them it was few blocks away they asked me if I could get in and show them....."

URSULA AREANO: "Oh no you didn't girl, why would you have done that?"

STEVE SAYORS: "Ladies!!!"

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Well I want to say it's because I was young and naive, but to tell you the truth I knew exactely what was going on, and what was only a drive around the block turned into a thirty minute car ride where I was blindfolded and did......"

STEVE SAYORS: "LADIES PLEASE BACK TO THE INTERVIEW!!!!"

Steve Sayors screamed making it impossible to hear the rest of Sarah Saint James sentence. The camera crew threw their handsd in the air in dismay giving an evil stare in Steve Sayors direction.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: "Ya come to find out it was later uploaded and put onto a web show called bang.......oh shoot what was the name of it, bang something or other."

Sarah Saint James said biting her nails looking to be deep in thought.

STEVE SAYORS: "SARAH CAN WE PLE....."

Without warning Sarah Saint James hit Steve Sayors across the face with a forearm shot and then lifted him into the air and slowly dropped him behind her as Ursula Areano tucked his head under her arm connecting with a mind blowing DDT, the force of the blow knocked him out immediately. Both women stood back to their feet and continued their conversation as if nothing had just happened.

SARAH SAINT JAMES: BUS!!!! That was the name of it Bang Bus, I couldn't concentrate with all the racket."

URSULA AREANO: "Oh I know the nerve of some people I sware, so where can I find this video at online?"

Ursula Areano asked as both women headed out the door of the room with the cameras still rolling. The camera paned back over to the motionless body of Steve Sayors and then slowly faded ending the interview.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sincere Lee Wild's post:
Mr. XWF (01-31-2013), Ursula Areano (01-29-2013)