Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
In the woods
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

08-12-2013, 03:04 PM

(XWF fades back in from the commercial break and Joseph Kain is sitting in a chair watching WWF Royal Rumble 1999 on VHS.)

"I've had this video since I was a child. And I still can't get enough of it. This particular pay-per-view branched into the infamous St. Valentine's Day Massacre. And the reason I share this with ya'll is to show that I will not let Troy Turner take away from who I am as a man and what brought me to the dance in the first place. I have unbridled determination. I will get what I want. I'm capable of more than you know. You will meet a monster in that ring. A monster that you have created, Troy. You don't f**k with a man's family and live to tell about it!"

(He gets up and the camera follows him onto the balcony, and you can still hear the TV in the background. He stands at the railing overlooking the forest below.)

"It's beautiful up here. It's just a shame that me and my dad are here under these unfortunate and sorry circumstances. If he weren't sick and in pain we would go huntin."

(Kain sighs thinking of the hunting trip.)

"Hope you know, Troy, there ain't no way in hell you're findin this place. The address is unlisted so you will have a heck of a time tryin to find it. And if and when you find it law enforcement are always on the look out for people tryin to sneak up here. So this is just a warnin not to show up here thinkin you're are goin to hurt me or my dad. If you make it past the cops I will kick your teeth down your f**king throat. You should save it for the ring. That's just my advice."

(He thinks for a moment and then continues.)

"And this so called "Revolution" you've been hintin at is nothin. It's just a way to keep people talkin bout the "almighty" Troy Turner. Those games are gonna get people to not trust you. You want s**t handed to you. We have a big difference. I want nothin like that. All I want is to earn my spot by whoopin ass and raisin hell. Nothin more. Nothin less. And You're probably watching right now thinkin, 'Damn, Joey. You're crafty. You snuck the old man past me and made it to the woods.' I did do that. But let's face it it wasn't that hard to pull one over on you. It's obvious you have more money than brains. After Warfare you won't even be able to speak. You will have a concussion. I am goin to kick you in the face and beat you till you can't stand!"

(He smiles hauntingly at the thought, and then continues.)

"Funny thing is I'm not a violent guy. But like I said earlier, you brought my family into this literally. And if the threat of your comin "Revolution" is true, I'll be waitin. I'm a loyal employee to my company and my fans. I may be considered a lonewolf here, but a country boy can and will survive! And I know full well how cliche it is for a redneck such as myself to quote ol Hank, but it don't change the fact that it's true and I'm sure you get it. Troy, I just want you to know that whatever happens at Warfare is very personal. I want to hurt you. I want to make you bleed!"

(Joseph Kain puts his face in close to the camera. The camera footage shuts off and the XWF goes to a commercial break.)

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JosephKain's post:
(08-13-2013)