Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He's here
Tyler Vegas Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

01-29-2013, 02:34 PM

A recent online interview with XWF newcomer Tyler Vegas was conducted to get the thoughts and insight into the mind behind the new star on the scene.

Interviewer: "Tyler thank you for joining us, you recently signed a contract with XWF, with numerous companies headhunting you, what made you sign with the company"

Tyler: "For years I've worked my way around companies, working in the ring with athletes who are more Quentin Tarantino than Bruno Sammartino, at some point down the line you have to decide that enough is enough, and it's time to pack your bags and move on to the big boys. Of course, on my way there, what better place to stop off than at XWF"

Int: "That's a pretty harsh statement when XWF plays host to some of the best performers in the business today"

Ty: "Some of the best performers? I don't know what show you're watching but it isn't XWF"

Int: "Moving on beacuse the point of this interview isn't about the company itself it's about what we can expect from you in the future"

Ty: "This interviews about what I make it about, it's not about XWF, it's not about Egos, it's not even about getting in a ring..............this interview is about me, about what I'm going to teach every single worker in that XWF locker room, I'm going to teach how to roll with the big boys, I'm going to teach them the true meaning of this business"

Int: "and what would you say is the true meaning of this business?"

Ty: "It's about going out there, night after night and showing the world that what we do, no, what I DO! is the best in this damn game. I'm not here to play games, I'm not here to skirt around the truth, I'm here to do a job and prove that I am the big boy, I am the man to beat and I can guarantee you and everyone else that in next to no time that I will be at the top of that ladder and not a damn person can stop me.......this Saturday I make my debut on "Shove It" in this "hidden underground city" and I'm putting out an open invitation............any man in the back who wants to know how to do things right, come out and I'll give you a lesson, it doesn't matter who you are, where you come from or where the hell you think you're going...........bring your best to the ring and let me show you and the world how to take someones best and you crush it, you stomp on it and you put it down to bed"

At this point the interview was cut short as Tyler stormed out of the room laughing, who will pick up his challenge on Saturday at "Shove it"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-29-2013, 05:39 PM

Allow me to be the first to tell you... This thing here? The XWF? Is not a stepping stone to the big leagues...

It IS the big leagues...
Hate Post Like Post
Tyler Vegas Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

01-29-2013, 07:01 PM

It is now that I, Tyler Vegas, have arrived. You see this place may have had the reputation of being the "Big Leagues" but now that I have arrived, that statement can become a reality.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler Vegas's post:
Wallace Witasick (01-29-2013)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-29-2013, 07:12 PM

If you're such hot shit, why'd you pick the XWF's 'C' show?
Hate Post Like Post
Tyler Vegas Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

01-29-2013, 07:22 PM

You think that the show matters? It doesn't matter where I appear, what ring I step into, what man steps into a ring with me, I always deliver the show stealing performance of a lifetime. I make the show, the show doesn't make me.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-29-2013, 07:32 PM

You, being on the 'C' show, is akin to being a small fish in an even smaller pond.
Hate Post Like Post
Tyler Vegas Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

01-29-2013, 07:38 PM

Did you need a Ph.D. to come up with something like that? There's nothing small about me, maybe I am in the "Small Pond" as you call it, but times change, circumstances change.
I suppose being the "Big Fish" around here it must be easy to see everyone as a "Small Fish" but don't worry Blowfish Bob some day you'll be the "Small Fish" once more, but you won't be in a small pond, you'll be being flushed down the toilet once everyone realises that Tyler Vegas is a Shark.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-29-2013, 08:25 PM

You've officially bored me....

OOC: Welcome...
Hate Post Like Post
Tyler Vegas Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

01-29-2013, 08:47 PM

Boredom doesn't remove that big ol' target from your back.
fade to black

ooc cheers bud
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2013, 08:49 PM

Are you two going to bicker back and forth like old women or sign a match and settle this in the ring like men?
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-29-2013, 08:57 PM

Wallace, I have no problem with you yet. You're doing a fine job.

Make no mistake, Wallace Witasick...

If you ever talk to Sebastian Duke like that again...

I WILL...

Shove my fist down your throat and rip out your beating heart!
Hate Post Like Post
Tyler Vegas Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

01-29-2013, 09:30 PM

Tyler Vegas and Sebastian Duke. One on one....a match that quite frankly............. wouldn't be worth my time. I need a challenge and I don't see one coming from that general direction. BUT.........if the so called "Champion" wants to really play with the big boys........I'll be waiting.........in the ring
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-29-2013, 09:35 PM

(01-29-2013, 08:57 PM)Sebastian Duke Said: Wallace, I have no problem with you yet. You're doing a fine job.

Make no mistake, Wallace Witasick...

If you ever talk to Sebastian Duke like that again...

I WILL...

Shove my fist down your throat and rip out your beating heart!

How barbaric and insignificant that statement is?

You wouldn't even get close to me without Tyrone knocking your head completely off your shoulders. I wouldn't even have to lift a flyswatter because I have people do that for me.

So....

in further adieu, I won't stand her idly and let you waste my precious time any longer with your feeble insults.

Running your mouth and not backing it up only makes you look like the foolish one in this entire verbal exchange that has taken place.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-29-2013, 09:36 PM

If you can prove you, Tyler Vegas, are a worthy competitor....

I will face you...

If he can get a win under his belt, he can come to MY show... and face me like the scared little bitch he is!
Hate Post Like Post
Tyler Vegas Offline

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

01-29-2013, 09:40 PM

Then be ready be because after i leave my first opponent lying on the mat............I'm coming for you
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

01-29-2013, 09:54 PM

I won't be hard to find...

I'll be the guy with gold around his waist...
Hate Post Like Post