Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is it...
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-11-2013, 06:55 AM

As Waldo was running, he was tripped by something, and the title flew into a man in a hood, and flipped the hood off of him. It turned put to be X Ion.

Ion: "Waldo, I never could find you. I hated your dumbass books anyways."

Ion picked Waldo up and hit a Superkick on him knocking him into a garbage truck, that was parked toto the side. Ion didn't want to get in, so he put a finger on Waldo's chest for a in attempt, and a referee came out the truck.

Referee:

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Walter "Waldo" Wilcox Offline
Where Am I?

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-11-2013, 11:49 AM

(08-11-2013, 06:55 AM)Swift Ion Said: As Waldo was running, he was tripped by something, and the title flew into a man in a hood, and flipped the hood off of him. It turned put to be X Ion.

Ion: "Waldo, I never could find you. I hated your dumbass books anyways."

Ion picked Waldo up and hit a Superkick on him knocking him into a garbage truck, that was parked toto the side. Ion didn't want to get in, so he put a finger on Waldo's chest for a in attempt, and a referee came out the truck.

Referee:

Confused by what actually just transpired, Waldo was sitting outside enjoying some pita bread with spinach dip. Apparently the person Ion saw was a guy dressed similar to what Waldo wears, and the belt was an old World Wrestling Federation duplicate. Waldo decided to help and roll Ion off of the Waldo look alike and walk away.

[Image: d41f315c-35cf-4a1f-906b-b0e8cdbf328d_zpsc0f0f7a2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post