Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Written in the Stars (Alexandra's 2nd)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-11-2013, 02:02 AM

A panning shot of the cliffs of Mohr in Ireland. The water seems to lap at the sides of the cliffs. The helicopter zooms around the cliffs, showing Alexandra. Her hair flutters around her from the wind, as she stood there, the dress she wore, a pale blue, contrasting her reddish brown hair. Just the magic touch of Ireland making her look like she was at home, like she was at peace with everything going on in her life. Was a trick of lighting? Or did she just look at home. She seemed peaceful as she sat down on the ground, looking out over the water. She had her eyes closed as if she was listening to the sounds of the country. No one else seemed to be walking these grounds. She slowly opened her eyes. Her home country, the motherland, the land from which she drew her power, the home of her ancestors, Ireland. Not only did the moon speak to her, but so did these lands. In this particular moment, she silently asked the land that should she win this match, and face her boyfriend, if their love would be strong enough to survive it. She trusted him, he trusted her. She wanted to know how the ancestors would feel. All around her it felt as if the earth trembled.

[Image: 3157]

She stood, rising off the ground, looking to the moon. It bathed her skin in a glow that was almost magical. The Perseid meteor showers had begun, for the next five days, shooting stars would fly across the sky, illuminating the world in their glow. Alexandra took great joy in this. She closed her eyes once more, listening to all of the nature around her. She swore she could hear the shooting stars as the sizzled by. She opened her eyes, looking to the sky. She felt at tune with all of the nighttime sky. She found her answer as two shooting stars shot across the sky together, their tails linked together. She knew what kind of a message it was that they were trying to tell her. She smiled and curtsied to the land. She moved to the center of the walkway outside of the castle and began to dance. Five other women joined her, dressed almost the same, only in varying colors. They joined hands and dance in a circle. The music seemed to grow up around them, as they danced in the moonlight which shone down on their circle. Once the group moved to continue their dance, Alexandra broke away, you still a silent viewer of this scene. She speaks as if she was speaking to someone, yet no one is around.

“Soon I will show that I have all the strength of those before me. All the strength of my people, the strength of the moon, the stars, and this land. I am the voice. I will be the victorious one. It will be me who stands across the ring from the man who is the champion of the very heart that beats within my chest. Many will ask, how can they survive that? How could their love carry on after she faces him for his rightfully earned title?”

Again two comets shot across the sky. It was a simple enough answer to their question, even if they weren’t here to see it. It was shown to the people who mattered. She knew somewhere; Satty saw those same two comets. The strands of their destiny were woven long before they had met. It was fate that brought them together, and fate would keep them that way. She walked along the cliffs, her dress blowing in the breeze as a mist began to fall across the land.

“I am positive that people will say it’s because I look to betray him. But that is just not the truth. If there was any other way, I would do it. But winning this match ensures that no one else takes it from him. It means I can protect him from the hordes of new blood-thirsty wrestlers that have joined the company of late. Our paths are intertwined, he knows that. He knows we walk them together now. For neither of us are alone anymore. Then there is the men in this competition who seem to forget that I too am participating in this ladder match. I will be there. I will win. For I have all the strength of my people. It flows through me, in me, and around me."

Alexandra closed her eyes, listening to the land, the moon, and the stars. She raised her hands, feeling their energy flowing into her. Feeling that energy that Satty spoke of that seemed to radiate off of her. She could feel it pulsating around her. It fueled her further. She opened her eyes and spoke softly.

“Thank you ancestors, for your wisdom. Thank you for your guidance stars, may you ever shine bright. To the moon, thank you for giving me your strength, for showing me the way, even in the darkest of hours.”

Alexandra started to walk back towards the converted castle. She smiled brightly as the ladies she had been dancing with presented her with gifts of safe travels and power of the people. A beautiful cape, which matched the dress she was wearing. A pentacle with a moonstone in the center, held the hooded cape together in front of her chest. She nodded in thanks and they silently moved away.

“Still so much to do before the ladder match is to commence. Still so many things to see, so many tears to shed, and a long journey home.”

With that the camera went to static, ending the transmission.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-11-2013), DeathMerchant (08-12-2013)