Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 08:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Elisha meets a new friend?
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2013, 07:23 PM

It's been a quiet Friday at The Promise Land. Those living on the property, meaning everyone except the ones who live in the woods, have had a usual Friday. The working in the sun, a lunch provided by some good cooks, and a good time of fellowship. Everything as normal and not real quiet, that is, the normal folks. Now in the woods, that's where the unusual quiet time was happening. Most of the time everyone would hear a few noises coming from either Elisha himself, or noises from the animals he was seeking out for food.

The noises that the people would here for several weeks would be just ignored like it's a part of the norm, when they knew it really wasn't. They talked and talked about what it could be. There were all sorts of rumors floating around of what was making the noise, such as: demons, a new species, animals with a unique sound, fighting among several animals, and a few other possibilities. Nobody really expected it to be what it actually was revealed to be. A man, and a young little girl. A man and a young child that use to be normal like those people. Nobody knew what happened to Eric and Lacey Rex's souls. Whatever happened, it placed a strange fear in the hearts of several at The Promise Land.

Once people heard and found out that it was indeed Eric Rex, the people could only imagine what was done to him. What kind of devil or demon did Eric Rex to change him into the strange and dark monster in the woods. His new name did, however, give the people comfort since it was a name of a great prophet. They trusted Eli and was proud to see Eli take him in, even if he was a darkened soul.

Elisha could never have a normal day. He was either full of energy, ready to kill for fun and food, and explore the world around him, or he was discouraged and down in the dumps. Something was always at work in his heart and mind. It was always a constant battle for Elisha, and he could never just be... normal anymore. People often wondered if Elisha would ever be normal again, like Eric Rex, except more godly like Eli. Those questions are always left unanswered because nobody really knows the future. And nobody really knew the troubled and damaged soul Elisha was and continued to become.

This was the first day it had been quiet n the woods. People noticed, but kept quiet about it. They enjoyed the normal day like it use to be before Elisha came on the land.

The sun starts to set. Everyone is in their home enjoying their dinner, getting ready for a good nights sleep. This is Elisha's favorite time of day: night. He loves to explore the woods at night more than the day. For the first time since he entered his home Wednesday, he comes out of hiding. It's been over 48 hours since Elisha last ate. His notebook is completely full of writing. Every page, every line, front and back full. Every space filled with ink from Elisha's hand. Some writing is even in the dirt all around his cave.

He walks out of his cave, not even craving the taste of blood to satisfy the hunger he had Wednesday. He listened to Eli's words. He took them to heart and obeyed. He notices lights are on in the cabin near his cave. He walks inside looking for his young mother, Lacey Rex, but is unable to find her anywhere. He comes across a note sitting on a kitchen table. The note says,

"Elisha. Lacey is gone for a little while. She'll be back and forth. You'll also be meeting a Doctor that'll be around to help you. Good luck on Warfare against Tony."

Elisha just sits on the kitchen floor by the table. He rocks back and forth mumbling nonsense. A door begins to creek as it opens. Elisha doesn't flinch or even look in the direction of the noise. Footsteps are heard coming towards the direction of Elisha and he continues to not even look up. Elisha notices the person is standing beside him based on the shadow showing on the floor.

"M-M-M-M-MOM! Mommy! Where is mommy? I-I-I want mommy."

Elisha doesn't hear a response. He continues to not look at the person standing by him.

"Elisha. My name is Doctor Oliver Baker. I'm here to help you. Would you look at me?

Elisha stops rocking back and forth, and just sits still for a few minutes. He slowly looks up at Dr. Baker.

[Image: American-Horror-Story-copy_zps2e59e937.jpg]

Dr. Youngstown smiles at Elisha. Elisha puts his head back down and continues to rock back and forth like a frightened little child. Dr. Baker decides to sit on the floor beside Elisha.

"I want mommy. Mommymommymommy."

"It's been a few days since you came out of your little cave, Elisha. Why did you stay in the darkness? Why have you been quiet today? Hm? What's on your mind?

Elisha turns his head to Dr. Baker slightly tilted. Dr. Baker drops a dead rabbit in front of Elisha. Elisha turns his head away to deny the food placed before him.

"Don't you want to eat? It's been a while since you had. It's ok. Eat. My gift to you.

Elisha reaches out to pick up the rabbit and slowly puts it up to his face, watching the Doctor in the corner of his eye for a moment. Dr. Baker smiles and Elisha digs in. Blood is dripping all the floor and covering the bottom half of Elisha's face.

"Good. Heh-heh. Good. Here, take this. It'll help us communicate.

[Image: scary_doll_9_zps5fb5c962.jpg]

Elisha takes the doll and stares at it.

"While your mother is away, she'll be your mother. Call her Lacey, or mom if you wish.

"M-M-Mom?

Elisha smiles with blood and dead rabbit in his mouth.

"So, Elisha, why have you been silent today?

"E-E-E-Eli. Elielielieli. E-Eli tell.

"Through your mother, Elisha.

Elisha starts to shake and his eyes roll in the back of his head for a brief moment. He holds the doll in his right hand and faces it to the Doctor. Elisha's head faces the floor.

"I don't want to go back to the barn. Eli told me I would go back there. I failed him and Mystica. I'm the weak link of this team. I'm not wanted, or needed. I'm a screw up. I want to stay away and hide, but Eli allowed me to fight again Wednesday in a Thumbtacks Casket match against the man he beat. What if I lose again? I don't want to go back to the barn! Please don't send me back there. Just let me hide. Let me stay in the woods.

I knew Eli would double cross me! I saw the spark in his eye. It wasn't holy, it was evil. He took my best friend, Sal away. He ruined my plan to take out Knightmask. I was so close. I was blinded by the money he had. I was hit by the same people I trusted. Why did he turn his back on me? I helped him win the tag team titles! I helped him and watched his back. He. He.

Eli saved me. He brought me from the darkness. I was hiding away into the deep until I heard his call. Don't send me back to the barn!

"So. Eric Rex is still alive, hm?

"NO! No. No. No. Nononononononononono.

"I think yes. Elisha, you must be honest if you want help.

"Yes. Not now, though. Eric is mad at Eli. Eric is thankful for Eli that Elisha has come.

"Interesting. I must ask you, then, who really fought with Mystica? Eric Rex? Or Elisha?

"Heh. Heh.
Lacey had little lamb. Little Lamb. Little Lamb.
Lacey had little lamb. Was red as blood.

Mommy lamb tasted good. Tasted good. Tasted good.
Mommy lamb tasted good. Death is yummy to Elisha tummy.

Dark Casket close on you. Close on you. Close on you.
Dark Casket close on you. Tony welcome to this place.

Elisha squeezes the doll tight, jumps up, and runs out of the cabin and heads back to his cave. Dr. Baker just watches and smiles.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Elisha's post:
(08-13-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-10-2013)