Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Rookie Learning Curve (Madness r/p 3)
Rebel Offline
Jackass of all Trades

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

08-08-2013, 07:30 PM

Oh.....yeah....that's the spot. Right there......mmmmmmmm.....that feels fucking great......

The scene fades in from black and we see Jonny Rebel laying on a table. A beautiful blond, with long legs and a very nice rack, stands to the right of Jonny. She runs her hands over his back, pressing and kneading her knuckles into his back. The busty message therapist runs her fingers over the bullet wound scars on Jonny's back. She traces the USMC letters with her thin, nimble but strong fingers.
She takes her elbow and places it between his shoulder blades. She presses and the camera pans to Jonny's face. He is in heaven, with a look of pure ecstasy of his face. He keeps his eyes closed and moans at every movement of the message therapist hands on his back. This goes on for about ten more minutes. The therapist stops and oils Jonny's back. He stands and she hands him a fresh towel. He passes her a few large bills and she walks away. Jonny does take the time to admire her as she walks away.

Jonny walks into a changing room and starts to get dressed. He zips and buttons his worn pair of blue jeans. He grabs his dress shirt and places it on. He buttons all but the very top and very bottom buttons. He puts his socks on and slips his boots on and ties them. He stands and stretches and walks out of the changing room. He has a lot on his mind as he leaves the therapist's office.

Upon stepping outside, it's a beautiful day. The sun is out and there isn't a cloud in the sky as Jonny walks towards his motorcycle. He wipes his forehead. It's fairly hot and humid outside.

Next Monday evening I have a match with Hunter Payne. It's a falls count anywhere match in Philadelphia, PA. That means Hunter and I could end up brawling all the way to the University of Pennsylvania campus. We might catch a bunch of the coaches molesting the students again. Who knows.

Mr. Payne and I could fight each other right up to the Rocky Balboa statue at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Maybe we can take pictures of each other posing like Rocky.......nope. That is not happening. I plan on beating him so badly that we could hang his lifeless body on the statue.

Maybe Hunter and I will end up at the Eastern State Penitentiary. After I beat him Monday, perhaps him and the misses can go crash in one of the prison cells.

We might even fight in front of the Liberty Bell. Imagine the history behind the Liberty Bell, and watch me make more history by beating Hunter this Monday night.

But speaking of the Liberty Bell, I'm reminded of the cause that we Americans fought for back in the late 1700s. Our country was young and we had to fight to gain our independence. We had to stand up to the big bad British army.

That brings me to what Caliban said recently about the new guys standing together. He didn't mention me, but I feel like I fit into the grouping.
We were signed to wrestle in the XWF. But when we get here, it seems like the guys that have been here for a while are sitting all nice and pretty. They get away with murder, literately. These "top" dogs take the XWF for granted and don't give us new guys, the new blood of the XWF, the respect we deserve.
That is why I am pledging my help to Caliban's rally. I want to see LJ Havok beat Madison for the King of XWF. This places needs a boost of testosterone/ youth. The old guys here are smelling the place up. So I'm in Caliban.

The scene fades as Jonny starts his motorcycle up.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: newestrebelpic_zpsed2453bc.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Rebel's post:
Caliban (08-08-2013), LJ Havok (08-10-2013)