Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issuing an open challenge.
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

08-08-2013, 08:09 AM

None of you know me, and that's an advantage on my part. I'm not gonna bore any of you with a long boring speech of my long climb to finally reach XWF, because quite frankly I'm not the one to bitch. The bottom line is I'm here, who wants a fight?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Viscera Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

08-08-2013, 08:28 AM

[Then Viscera's new manager, Allen Foxworth, comes out in a suit and a graphic "Viscera" color megaphone. Then he talks through his megaphone to Cam.]

Allen: Listen here young studd..I'm going to ask you this question..

[Cam looks like he's very curious to finding out this question from Allen.]

Allen: Do you want to take on a beast who's going to end your career VERY quickly?

[Then Cam is telling him to bring it on like Donkey Kong...Then Allen smiles and continues to speak.]

Allen: I Know a guy who's going to do much damage on you...turn around.

[The Cam turns around and see's Viscera...and shakes in fear..then turns back to see Allen.]

Allen: Do you accept this challenge...or not?

[Then both men awaits for a response from Cam Lang.]
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

08-08-2013, 09:02 AM

Allen, let me tell you this. I'm a man who never lies and tries to live his life with integrity, and I'm gonna say this big man does intimidate the hell out of me... but that doesn't mean I'm going to back down from a challenge. I guess what I'm trying to say is, it doesn't matter whether he's 5 foot, 6 foot, 7 foot, 8 foot, it doesn't matter how tall he is. And you know something else, he could be 200 pounds, or 300 pounds, or 400 pound, hell he could weigh more than this fat ass does now but the bottom line is I'm not gonna back down. Allen, there goes a saying ''it doesn't matter whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game''. With that being said, Allen I accept your challenge.
Hate Post Like Post
Viscera Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

08-08-2013, 09:22 AM

Allen: alright tough guy...when do you want to face him?...either on Eli's show or on another date?
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

08-08-2013, 09:48 AM

The sooner the better Allen.
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

08-09-2013, 07:15 PM

No response? Let me put this in a way which you and you're apparent mentally handicapped wrestler can comprehend, me and the big man on the next show of Shove it Saturday night card? Also, I'm feeling kind of iffy for something... XTREME? How about me and the big man face off in a match where the only way you can lose is if oh I don't know, draw blood? :)
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-09-2013, 07:17 PM

That fat jig is afraid of ya, brah!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
Viscera Offline

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

08-09-2013, 07:42 PM

(08-09-2013, 07:15 PM)Cam Lang Said: No response? Let me put this in a way which you and you're apparent mentally handicapped wrestler can comprehend, me and the big man on the next show of Shove it Saturday night card? Also, I'm feeling kind of iffy for something... XTREME? How about me and the big man face off in a match where the only way you can lose is if oh I don't know, draw blood? :)

Allen: Ill accept this damn match.. just to shut you up.

Hate Post Like Post
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-12-2013, 06:24 PM

Hey cam Lang, if your open challenge is still up for grabs ill take you on. You and me w/ no one interfearing in the match. Even though its not yet official on it and yet like you I'm new here. If you'll accept me just name the match. But remember ill be the one who'll come on top when I hit you either with my kryptonic, protocall, crusifspear, blood shed DDT, or my damnation drop. Ill be the one hitting one of my many moves for the win
Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

08-12-2013, 10:09 PM

Prototype, I can relate in the fact that we are both new to XWF grounds. I can also admire your drive to get into the ring and how much you want it... if you want a match all you have to do is ask. As a matter of fact, if you want to you can name the stipulation big man, but you want to talk about the moves you'd execute on me? Well let me tell you what I'm capable of, whether it's a standing moonsault, a spear, a kick right to the face, or a 450 splash I can tell you those moves I will be hitting on you my friend, so let's go.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cam Lang's post:
Prototype45 (08-13-2013)
Prototype45 Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

08-13-2013, 06:22 AM

It's on.....
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prototype45's post:
Cam Lang (08-13-2013)