Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare - 8/7/2013
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-08-2013, 12:02 AM

[Image: w-ps1_zpsa1cfb188.png]
The War Room
San Diego, California

The cameras start off filming the outside of an old, broken down, warehouse. The warehouse is pretty much vacant , except for all the exposed wiring, trash and full thriving population of rodents; who are not afraid to charge at the camera men and seem quite territorial. A thick cloud of smoke is always present and with it carries the distinct odor of burning tar and raw sewage. Navigating through; the smoke, rats and large, sporadic puddles of water next to exposed wiring is tricky, but the camera crew manages to do it and soon makes it to a row of - several, large, industrial elevators, that are set up to only travel down. Where they lead...surely must be, the pits of hell....

or some might just call it, "The War Room!" Yes, the official home of XWF Wednesday Warfare. Where else would you go to fulfill your thirst for blood and filth?

Upon safely exiting the elevators; some two hundred feet - below the surface, the cameras pick up a large underground arena. The area is jam packed with over three thousand fans and it begs the question - how did they all get down here safely and unscathed?

The arena itself radiates with a flux of energy; last week it was described as a cross between a fight club and a drug cartel. However, this week, the Warfare team have added a pinch of class to the setup. The ring is still a bit larger than your standard wrestling ring, but at least it now has an apron to hide all the litter under the ring. The lighting inside the building has improved somewhat as well. Last week, the talent complained that there wasn't enough lighting, and that they couldn't see where they were going! This week, Giovanni Ferrari and John Madison have pulled out all the stops and changed out some of the light bulbs.

To one side of the ring sits; a massive, steel door that appears to open up to some sort of chute, leading even further down. Whatever waits even lower than this dark underbelly of a fighting arena, must surely be the foul pits of Hades. Yet strangely enough, a huge neon set of lights brandish this chute as "The Winners' Ride" - clever name for a trap, or an actual ride of delight for winners? Only time will reveal that answer!

To the opposite side of this curious, yet horrific chute, stands the main entrance ramp that all the entertainers emerge from. Just a plain steal ramp that leads out a large set of balck drapes, surrounded by a mass of florescent light tubes and search lights. Thick patches of duct tape and loose cables, hang about in a clear display of a master electrician's handy work. High above the entrance is a huge screen that now brandishes the Warfare logo, but also serves a purpose of showcasing important video footage, as well as performer's musical interludes that announce their arrival.

Above the entry way is still that special box; a sky box of some sort. It's constructed out of random scraps of metal, where John Madison and Giovanni Ferrari sit inside of. This gives the two General Managers a wide view of the War Room. We go to them now in that skybox which towers above the entrance stage as they have their microphones turned on.

Giovanni Ferrari is dressed in his usual outfit while King John Madison is in a wheel chair wearing a full body cast. Apparently this is the result of Peter Gilmour chucking him off the sky box last week.

Opening

Giovanni Ferrari: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another episode of Wednesday Warfare. I'm Warfare General Manager Giovanni Ferrari, and this is my consultant John Madison."

John Madison: "I want to apologize in advanced if I'm a little off my game tonight. That som'bitch Peter Gilmour three me out of this sky box last week and I sustained multiple injuries! You know, I might not even be able to defend my crown on August 19 now, Gio."

Giovanni Ferrari: "I don't think you have a choice, John. I told you that you should have stayed out of Peter's business! Now look at you."

John Madison: "I had nothing to do with Peter's shortcoming last week. That attack on Peter was all the work of Mystica and some lowlife named Juan Madison. I don't associate with them people, Gio!"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Well, what do you think about tonight's lineup anyway, John?"

John Madison: "I can't wait to see Luca avenge me for last week in that falls count anywhere match. I find that stipulation very fitting since it would allow Luca to drag Peter up here so I can watch him get beaten."

Giovanni Ferrari: "And what about that tag team match with The Congregation defending against The Brotherhood?"

John Madison: "You mean the tag match where Duke and Griffin must join The Congregation if they lose?"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Yes, you bring up a good point. If Duke and Griffin come up short in that match then they must convert to The Congregation. What a shocker that would be. How would they even continue on with their careers?"

John Madison: "That would automatically make them my slaves, just for the record. I'm glad they were dumb enough to answer the challenge."

Giovanni Ferrari: "I hate to say it, but you might be right-- this might have been a very foolish move on the part of The Brotherhood. But for now, let's go to the ring for our first match of the evening."

Death Merchant & Matt Ward
- vs -
Alexandra Callaway & Christine Nash

Standard Tag Match
Winners to be crowned #1 contenders for the XWF Tag Team Titles.

From Chicago Illinois it's Matt Ward!

From ??? it's Death Merchant!

From Sanford North Carolina it's 'The Twisted Angel' Christine Nash

From Dallas, Texas it's Alexandra Callaway!

Both teams walk off to their allotted corners and it's determined that Matt Ward and Christine Nash, will start this tag match tonight to decide who will be the number one contenders, for the tag team titles! The bell sounds and the fans are alive, in a sea of of anticipation and frenzy as Nash and Ward, meet in the center of the ring.

Nash smirks at Ward and for a moment, it seems like the two might not come to blows. The crowd begins booing, because no one came here to not see a fight! Nash throws her head back and laughs at the crowd's reaction, before reeling back and catching Ward across the face, with a mean left hook! Matt's face is rocked to the side and a trickle of blood begins to drip from the corner of his mouth. Matt spits a bit of blood off to the side and turns back in time to get hit with a stiff right jab, from Nash! Nash follows this up with a Spin kick and a Standing Moonsault!

Ward hits the canvas and Nash takes to the ropes, climbing them and ascending off of them, in a perfectly delivered Leaping Avalanche Hurricanarana! From there Nash climbs to her feet and stomps on Ward's face a couple times, before executing a Single knee Facebreaker! Ward's nose instantly begins gushing blood and Nash covers for the pin.

Kickout by Matt Ward!

Matt Ward pushed Nash off him and slowly rises to his feet. Nash immediately flies into action, catching Ward with a few punches to the ribs and kidneys. From there Nash hits Ward, with a knee to the gut that causes Ward to double over and then Nash proceeds headbutt Ward! A very loud an audible crunch is heard, throughout the War Room as Matt Ward's nose, shatters from the blunt force of Nash's headbutt!

Blood shoots everywhere and Matt's eyes bulge in fury as he grabs Nash by the hair and returns fire, with a headbutt of his own! Nash stumbles back and Ward is right after her, almost like that anger from having his nose broken is fueling him in some way. Matt grabs Nash and hits her with an Inverted Face Buster! Nash goes down and Ward dives to his corner and makes the tag!

Death Merchant slips into the ring as Nash gets to her feet and shakes her head, to regain her bearings. Death Merchant waits patiently as Nash regains her composer. Then Nash turns around and walks right into Death Merchant's grasp, as he hits her with a Swinging Neck Breaker! Death Merchant covers for the pin!

Kickout by Christine Nash!

Death Merchant rises to his feet and as Nash is gradually climbing to hers, Merchant charges towards her and nearly takes Christine's head off, with a Clothesline! Nash goes down and Merchant grabs a fistful of Nash's hair, as he rips her up off the canvas! Nash screeches in pain as Merchant, yanks her by her hair and delivers a brutal Gut Wrench Suplex! Nash is down and in pain as Merchant swivels around her, and places her into a Sleeper Hold!

Merchant wrenches the hold tight, but it's instantly broken up when it's noticed somehow Christine's foot, managed to touch the rope! Merchant scowls and whips Christne down onto the canvas, as he gets to his feet. Christine looks groggy and shaky as she gets to her knees and looks over at Alexandra Callaway, just itching to get in the ring. Nash begins to crawl towards her friend's outstretched hand, as Merchant storms up behind her and kicks her in the ribs. Nash drops and coughs as she stares with pleading eyes at Callaway. Alexandra screams words of encouragement towards Nash, to try and fuel her friend to make the tag. Then with a surge of energy, Nash pushes forward and slaps Callaway's hand! Nash made the tag!

Callaway dives into the ring with full force and catches Death Merchant, with a Spinning Backfist, followed by a well placed Roundhouse Kick to Merchant's head! Merchant's head is knocked to the side and Callaway shoots up, getting Merchant with an Uppercut that sends him stumbling backwards. From there it's a quick Leg Sweep and Merchant hits the canvas, with a loud thud! Callaway takes to the ropes, climbs them and soars into a magnificent - Senton Bomb! Callaway covers for the pin!

Kickout by Death Merchant!

Death Merchant and Alexandra Callaway rise to their feet at the same time. Both Merchant and Callaway dive towards each other and begin exchanging blows, back and forth. Callaway catching Merchant, with a few chops to the chest and some knees to the ribs. Merchant striking, with backhand and an elbow to the jaw. Alexandra rocks back from the blow and Merchant thrusts forward, with a Forearm Smash. Callaway teeters back, but retaliates with a Spin Kick followed by a - Boot To The Face! This mighty boot sends Merchant flying back and Callaway purges forward as she immediately hits Merchant, with Malicious Intent (Crucifix Powerbomb)!

Alexandra Callaway covers for the pin!

Three!

Winner(s): Alexandra Callaway & Christine Nash

During the commercial break Salvator made his entrance to the ring and waited as Russell Mania, was to make his way out. We come back to Russell making his way out onto the top of the ramp and before he can even get down to the ring, John Madison makes his way out and runs up behind Russell. Madison spins him around spraying mace in his eyes. Madison pulls out a glock and begins to bash the hell out of Russell with the hand grip, busting him open screaming out loudly.

“I’m The FUCKING King!”

Madison beats on him a bit more, causing Russell‘s blood to pour more freely. Referee’s come out and tries to get between them. They do, and Madison is left standing there, laughing maniacally, and screaming out.

"I'm the Fucking KING!"

While all this action is happening on the ramp. A.O.D, makes and entrance out of each of the walk ways in the arena. They climb the barricades and the fans go wild. Slipping inside the ring, the members start attacking Salvator. We see John Black bashing a Kendo stick across his back over and over until he snaps the kendo stick in half. Next comes Matt Ward with his “Mercy” a barbwire wrapped Kendo stick. He cracks Salvator over the head and it cracks in half. Matt Ward backs off noticing Death Merchant coming over with a baseball bat. Death swings it, cracking him behind the knees and sending Salvator down to the mat. He feels he’s done enough damage when Alexandra walks up, she goes to swing the spring loaded baton down to deal the final blow when she turns around and cracks Death Merchant with it. She pushes Salvator out of the ring, before she looks around. She’s outnumbered. The members of AOD closing in around her. The lights go out and when they come back up Alexandra Callaway is gone from the center of the ring. The members of A.O.D, look around confused. The show goes to another commercial.

X-Treme Title
Stevie Tyler ©
- vs -
Peter Lake

X-Treme Rules

They lock up. Tyler hits Lake with a choppy elbow shot. Tyler Irish whips Lake sending him outside the ring. Tyler runs to the rope, and on the rebound does a Suicide Dive, but Lake sidesteps him, and sends him straight to the steel ramp causing Tyler to bleed right off the bat! Lake picks up Tyler and throws him to the barricade followed by stomping a mud hole in Stevie Tyler. Peter Lake goes under the ring to get a baseball bat, and beats Tyler in the head with it, causing that cut to gash open. Peter swings the bat at Tyler’s knee! Home Run! Tyler screams in pain, and Peter laughs.

Peter gets on the apron and waits for Stevie Tyler. Stevie gets up and Peter Lake with the springboard clothesline, sending himself along with Stevie Tyler across the barricade! Peter gets up first, and throws Tyler over the barricade, and follows him. He picks up Tyler and irish whips him to the steel post. Tyler bounces off the steel post like it’s rubber, and he falls into Peter Lake’s arms. Peter catches him and hits him with a Double Underhook Backbreaker, holding the backbreaker position, and stretching Tyler’s body.

Peter drops Tyler like WWE drop Low Ki, and walks to the ring apron, to go under the ring and grab a table! Peter sets up the table, pulls out a match, and sets it on fire! Peter walks over to Tyler, and Tyler punches Peter in the face, causeing him to stumble back.Tyler keeps these shots going, and retreats to the barricade. He charges at Lake, and Lake counters with a back body drop, through the table! The flames striking his back like in the worst way. Peter has it won, he picks Tyler up and throws him in the ring, then the lights go out…

They come back on, and Peter Lake is staring right into the face of Gary! Gary clotheslines Peter into another dimension! Gary picks Peter up and hits him with a Tiger Bomb! Gary then connects with a big splash,

Peter kicks put, and Gary punches him over and over in the face! Gary gets out of the ring, and grabs … what looks to be … JOHN BLACK’S BLOODY TAMPON!! It can’t be! Gary gets in the ring and SHOVES THE TAMPON IN PETER LAKE’S MOUTH!!! BYE GAWD!!!!! Gary you are a sick bitch! Gary stomps Peter in the throat, causing Peter to gag, and cough up the tampon. Gary kicks, the tampon out of the ring, and chokes Peter Lake!

Gary picks Peter up by the hair, and Peter punces Gary in the face. Punch by Gary, punch by Peter, Gary, Peter, Gary, Peter, Gary, Peter attempts a clothesline, but Gary ducks and hits Peter with a Bodyslam. Gary rolls out of the ring, and grabs a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire! Gary gets in the ring, but Peter kicks the 2x4 out of his hand! Peter hits Gary with a Hammerlock twisted into a short-range lariat. Peter with the pin, 1..

Gary throws Peter clean off of him! Gary kips up and kicks Peter in the midsection, followed by a DDT! Gary stomps Peter in the head, and punches him repetedly! Gary picks Peter up and Chokeslam! Gary with the Chokeslam! Gary with the pin,

Peter kicks out! Remarkable! Gary can’t believe it! Gary picks up Peter, and Peter punches Gary, punch, punch, dropkick! Peter goes to the top rope, and waits for Gary to get up. He does and Peter does a Corkscrew dive transitioned into a diving neckbreaker! Peter with the pin,

NOOOOO!!!! Peter picks up Stevie and goes for a Go To Sleep, but Stevie counters into a schoolboy roll up.

Peter rolls out!

Peter runs after Stevie for a clothesline, but Stevie ducks out of the way. Stevie goes for the Sliced Bread #666 (sliced bread #2), but Peter reverses into a back suplex with a pin attempt.

Stevie kicks out!

Peter immediately picks up Stevie for another GTS attempt... but the lights go out!

The lights come back on... and Stevie Tyler has disappeared... and GARY has taken his place in the ring!

Peter Lake looks around confused, wondering what in the hell happened to Stevie, but little does he know, Stevie "transformed" into Gary while the lights were out. Lake is taken by surprised as Gary charges through him with a lariat!

The referee is in disbelief, he refuses to believe that a transformation took place and begins to look under the ring, but Stevie isn't there!

Gary grabs Peter Lake by the throat, hoists him up and drops him with a choke slam! Gary pins Peter.

3!

Winner(s): and still X-Treme Champion, Stevie Tyler

After the match, Stevie takes a microphone. His eyes roll in the back of his head and he begins to drool on himself.

"Today marks 2 weeks since I took this title back. That means I can take a shot at either the US Title or the tag-team champs. Way I see it is Eli had to use the tag champs to beat me the last time. Eli, you and me...IN A CAGE FOR THE US STRAP! This time, we make sure it's just you and little Stevie."

Stevie drops the mic and pukes over the ropes onto the outside. He walks to the back yelling, "WHAT DID I DO!?"

Andrew WK – Party Hard blast out of the PA system and party steams blast out of the stage along with some pyro’s. The crowd jump to there feet and immediately begin catching the cold beers that are been thrown to them from the vendors who have suddenly appeared in the isles all around the venue.

The crowd are cheering, drink, dancing and grinding with each other. “There is a real good atmosphere in the arena tonight.”

Jim Parsons walks out pushing a mobile bar-cart followed close behind by the dancing John Travolta and Neil Patrick Harris. The crowd roar as Travolta and Harris run down the isle towards the ring slapping hands, dancing and posing for pictures. Parsons follows down the ramp handing out cocktails and...CONDOMS.

Parsons: “Its Party time bitches!”

Harris slides into the ring and climbs up onto one of the turnbuckle and begins doing the staying alive dance made famous by his fellow XXX Lister John Travolta who made his way round to the announce table and grabbed a mic. Parsons follows close behind him still handing out drinks and condoms to the insanely lively crowd.

Travolta climbs the ring steps and into the ring before moon walking across towards the turnbuckle that Neil Patrick Harris jumps from and connects with Travolta in the most perfect of all perfect high fives that anyone would ever see. Both men jump in the air and cheer themselves on as the crowd erupt again.

Jim Parsons climbs the ring steps and throws a couple of cans of beer into the ring which NPH and Travolta manage to catch and crack open in one swift movement. “AWESOME”. Parsons climbs into the ring and joins his friends for a toast. The slap there beer cans together. “IT’S PARTY TIME”.

The music fades and Travolta holds the mic to his mouth as NPH and Parsons high five and chest bump.

Travolta:Yeee, what a rush.

The crowd erupt again.

Travolta: You know it sure is a good feeling bringing the party to this great city.

The crowd roar as the vendors begin to throw more beers out to them.

Harris: Whaaaat uuuup, Free drinks yo!!.

Parsons: Bitchin!.

Travolta: And we have one person to thank for this opportunity. He is a man of charisma, a man of intelligence, a man of extreme talents and FIIINNNAAALLLYYY he is a man who loves to party. So let me introduce you to the great friend of The XXX Listers.

DWAYNE “THE SCHLONG” JOHNSON.

(ROCKY THEME)

A giant pink fluffy bunny walks out on stage and shoots electricity out of his hands and into the air.

The crowd scream in delight.

The Rock then walks out onto the top of the entrance ramp and flexes his muscles with a big smile on his face. Hew walks the isle slapping hands with the crowd. One of the vendors that have been giving out the free beer to the crowd throws one over to The Rock who cracks it open and drinks it as he heads down to the ring where The XXX Listers are dancing along to his theme.

The Rock climbs the steps and gets into the ring high fiving his buddies before taking the mic from Travolta.

The crowd quiet down.

Rock:FIIINNNAAAALLLLLLLYYYY, THE ROCK, HAS CUM... ALL OVER THIS CITY!!!

The crowd erupt, the women are blushing, the men all cheering.

Rock: Thank you very much for the kind words Party John . The Rock and his massive schlong appreciate that.

Neil Patrick Harris motions with his hands to the crowd how big the schlong actually is. Jim Parsons slides out of the ring and gets some more beers before climbing back in and handing them out.

Rock: Thanks Party-Jim.

The Rock begins to talk to the packed out crowd again.

Rock: Do you guys see The Rock and his boys bring the party to that giant madness orgy the other night. Yeah Boi what a show that was. Who won that shit in the end?

Travolta, Harris and Parsons Shrug there shoulders.

Parsons: I haven’t got a dinky doo.

Harris: I bet they love to party though, all successful people love to party.

Travolta: True, just look at us, successful actors, wrestlers, pilot’s and singers. Party on up in here.

There is a brief verse of Psi – Gangdam Style in which the four men dance around along with the audience for about 30 seconds before it cuts out again.

Rock: Yeeeeeaaahhhh Boi, I love that tune. So all you enjoying the show tonight?

The crowd cheer as they are all handed another beer by the vendors.

Rock: Well we are here to bring the party to the XWF and god dammit that is what we are gonna do.

Harris: It the music bitches!!

Andrew WK – Party Hard blasts out again as the four men dance into the commercial break.

Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Peter Gilmour

Falls Count Anywhere

Giovanni Ferrari: "Well, it's time for the match you've been looking forward to, John."

John Madison: "Yes, Luca told me all about the torture session he has planned for Peter Gilmour."

"From London, New York, Luca Arzegotti!"

"And his opponent from Las Angeles, California, Peter Gilmour!"

The bell rings and we kick things off with a slug fest in the center of the ring.

Luca is throwing lefts at the same time that Peter throws rights. Peter throws a knee to the gut of Luca and follows up with a double axe handle to the back. Peter then shoves Luca into the corner and Luca hits his shoulder on the steel post. Peter tosses Luca out of the ring, quickly putting the "falls count anywhere" stipulation to use. Luca lands on his feet but is taken back off after Peter takes him out with a baseball slide.

Peter drops Luca chest-first onto the outside rail with a snake eyes. Peter steals a beer out of the hand of a fan in the front row, and pours it all over the head of Luca! How disrespectful...

Peter dumps Luca over the guard rail and Luca drops into the front row as the fans disperse. Peter hops over the guard rail and goes to work on Luca with some kicks. Peter takes one of the empty steel chairs from the floor section, folds it up, and smashes it over the back of Luca! Peter takes yet another cup of beer from an audience member and pours it over Luca again. Luca is soaked in beer now as Peter hits him over the back with the chair again.

Peter Gilmour pins Luca in the front row.

Kick out!

Peter Gilmour takes Luca deeper into the floor seats. He drags him to an open area at the back of the area and scoop slams him on the cement floor. Peter then gets a running start and delivers a body splash onto Luca. Peter pins Luca again.

Kick out!

Peter goes to work on Luca with some mounted punches.

Peter throws Luca into a row of upright chairs with a running hip toss! Luca has a rough landing as he crashes into the group of chairs. Peter pulls Luca out of the wreckage and goes for the Death Strike (double underhook pile driver), but Luca breaks free after a low blow. Luca follows up with some punches down into the head of Peter. Luca runs at Peter for the attack, but Peter counters with a Samoan drop! Peter leans back on Luca, pinning him on the concrete floor.

Kick out!

Peter Gilmour leads Luca back to the guardrail, and tosses him back over. Both men are now on the ramp that leads to the entrance stage. Last time the action went to the old, rusted ramp, it was broken twice by bodies flying into it. It has been repaired since then, but will it hold? Peter lays some stomps into the chest of Luca. He attempts to give Luca a brain buster, but Luca shifts his weight and lands behind Gilmour. Luca takes Gilmour down onto the steel ramp with a German suplex! Gilmour hits the ramp with a loud bang, but thankfully there's no breakage.

Luca kneels down next to Peter, grabs him by the ears, and rams the back of his head into the steel ramp! Luca returns Peter to his feet and goes for a pile driver, but Peter reverses it into a back bdoy drop. Both men are down now.

They get up at the same time and exchange punches on the ramp. Luca ducks one of Peter's punches and nails Peter with a roundhouse kick. Luca gives Peter a standing moonsault and pins him.

Kick out!

The cameras pan up to show John Madison, in full body cast, cheering for Luca.

Luca points up at John Madison and then gives Peter an elbow drop in John's honor.

Luca picks Peter up for a DDT attempt, but he takes too long further honoring John Madison, and Peter drops him to his knees with a punch. Peter then throws Luca into the wall of the entrance stage. John Madison looks down from the sky box in horror as Peter beats down Luca with some kicks.

Peter runs through Luca with a Yakuza kick.

At that very moment, a large spotlight comes crashing down next to Peter Gilmour! We look up and notice that it was John Madison who threw it down from the sky box that sits above the stage. Holy shit, that light nearly crushed Gilmour!

John Madison has a look on his face that screams guilty as Peter directs his attention towards the sky box. John Madison tries to blame Giovanni Ferrari, but Peter Gilmour isn't stupid-- he knows it was John Madison who tried to kill him!

Peter goes behind the curtain. He walks through the backstage area until he comes up to the stair case which leads to the sky box. Peter Gilmour begins to walk up the stairs!

John Madison: "No! Block the doorway, Gio!"

Giovanni Ferrari: "Are you crazy? I'll do no such thing!"

Peter Gilmour eventually makes it to the top of the staircase where he sees John Madison in the full body cast sitting in a wheel chair. Peter walks up to John Madison and grabs him by his hurt neck!

But wait-- JUAN-- JUAN? MADISON-- Juan Madison just came up behind Peter Gilmour and is attacking him! But wait, "Juan" Madison appears to have grown in size and has the pigmentation of a black man. The man almost looks like Tyrone, but we can't tell for sure since he's wearing the same luchador outfit as Juan Madison. It has to be Tyrone though, who else matches that description and associates with John Madison?

This big, black version of Juan Madison hits Peter Gilmour repeatedly with punches as Giovanni Ferrari freaks out in the corner of the sky box. He can only hope that this doesn't break down like it did at the conclusion of last week's Warfare.

Black Juan Madison takes Peter Gilmour by the back of the neck and throws him down the stair case! Holy shit, Peter Gilmour just tumbled down that twenty foot stair case!

The cameras pan back to John Madison who's bursting out with laughter.

Luca Arzegotti shows up on scene and is amazed to find Peter Gilmour down and out. Luca hits Gilmour with the Lost in Translation (standing 450 splash). Luca hooks Peter's leg.

3!

Winner(s): Luca Arzegotti

Following the match, John Madison stands up from his wheelchair in the skybox and looks down the staircase at Peter Gilmour. John then removes his fully body cast except for the neck brace. It looks as though John wasn't banged up that much after all; he only requires a neck brace.

John walks down the stairs all the way to where Peter Gilmour is lying.

Luca Arzegotti giggles as he hands John Madison the cattle prod.

John Madison takes the cattle prod and zaps Peter Gilmour in his testicles! My God, not again for the second week in a row! Peter curls up into a ball as he holds his groin.

Luca and Peter laugh. John then takes a microphone in hand...[/I]

John Madison: "You want this so bad, Peter?"

John Madison shoves the King of the XWF crown into Peter's face, forcing Peter to taste the crown.

John Madison: "Then let's see what you've got."

John Madison pulls a bundle of papers out from the waistband of his pants. He kneels down, slaps the stack of papers on Peter's chest, and signs them!

John Madison: "What I just signed is an agreement for Peter Gilmour to be included in the upcoming King match with me and LJ Fuck Face. This is your big shot, Pete. Sign the contract and you're in the king match."

Madison gives Peter one final shock with the cattle prod before walking away.

Tag Team Titles
The Congregation:
Mystica and Elisha ©
- vs -
The Brotherhood:
Griffin MacAlister and Sebastian Duke

Standard Tag Match
If Duke and MacAlister lose then they must join The Congregation!

"From Madison, Wisconsin, Griffin MacAlister!"

"His tag team partner is 'The Angel of Darkness' Sebastian Duke!

"Their opponents are the XWF Tag Team Champions."

"First, from Birmingham, Alabama, Elisha!"

"From Liverpool, England, Mystica!"

The bell rings as Sebastian Duke and Mystica are up first in the ring. Mystica goes in for the punch first, but Duke ducks and Mystica finds himself backed into the corner of the ring. Duke goes to work on Mystica with a punching combo in the corner. Duke rams his three hundred pound frame repeatedly into Mystica with some clotheslines in the corner. Duke catches Mystica by the throat and slams him back-first into the corner. Duke pulls Mystica out of the corner with an Irish whip into the opposite corner of the ring. Duke charges into Mystica with a clothesline and then pulls him out of the corner for a side slam. Duke pins Mystica.

Elisha in to make the save-- but Duke pops up and catches Elisha by the throat! Duke picks up Elisha for a chokeslam, but Mystica attacks Duke from behind. Mystica throws Duke into the ropes and spins him through the air with a hurricanrana. Mystica pins Duke...

Kick out.

Mystica tags in Elisha.

After making the tag, Mystica throws Duke into the ropes. On the rebound, Mystica ducks under Duke's feet, and Elisha catches Duke with a t-bone suplex. Elisha pins Duke as Mystica provokes Griffin with a punch.

Duke kicks out.

Mystica returns to the corner as Elisha gives Duke a swinging neck breaker. Elisha takes Mystica back in as he applies an arm twist on Duke. Mystica jumps off the top rope and onto Duke's arm with a Polish hammer. Mystica throws Duke into the ropes and pops him in the nose with a flying knee strike! Mystica pins Duke.

Kick out!

Mystica holds Duke to the ground with a headlock as Duke tries to reach out to his corner for a tag. Duke is able to impressively make it up to his feet as he carries Mystica on his back. He almost make the tag, but Mystica whips him back down with a sleeper slam. With the headlock still applied, Mystica brings Duke back into his team's corner and tags in Elisha. Elisha steps through the ropes and immediately goes to work on Duke with some punches as Mystica keeps the headlock applied. Elish is relentless with the attack as Griffin tries to run in for the save. However, the referee stops Griffin and orders him to go back into his corner. Griffin's attempt ends up costing Duke as Elisha and Mystica continue the double team. Finally, Elisha gets Duke in the center by himself as Mystica goes back into his corner.

Elisha smashes Duke in the face with some elbow strikes and forearms. He then knocks Duke down to his back with a single Muay Thai knee strike to the rib cage. Duke is in a great deal of pain as Elisha continues to kick him in the hurt ribs. Elisha throws Duke into the ropes and prepares him for a dragon whip, but that turns out to be a mistake on his part as Duke counters with a running big boot to the face!

Both men are down now as they crawl to their corners with hopes of making a tag.

Duke tags Griffin, and Elisha tags Mystica.

Griffin shoots himself over the top rope into the ring and takes out Mystica with a clothesline. At that moment, Elisha recovers and tries to take on Griffin, but Griffin gives him a back body drop to the outside! Griffin runs after Mystica and takes him down with a spear! Griffin pins Mystica.

Kick out!

Griffin throws Mystica into the corner and gives him a heart punch.

Elisha tries to run in for the attack, but Griffin gives him a heart punch as well.

Griffin pulls Mystica out of the corner and gives him a suplex. Griffin runs off the ropes and delivers a leg drop to Mystica. Griffin sees that Duke has finally regained his strength and tags him. Griffin pulls Mystica up to his feet as Duke goes from the apron to the top rope.

Duke flies through the air and catches Mystica with a flying clothesline!

But wait-- Elisha is back in AGAIN and takes Duke out from behind with a Muay Thai knee strike! Griffin tries to get back in to defend his friend but the referee is holding him back.

Duke and Mystica are both down but both are on the road to recovery as well...

Mystica hits Duke with a chop to the chest.

Duke returns fire with an uppercut.

Mystica runs off the ropes and goes for an attack, but Duke catches him with a side slam. Duke then tags in Griffin.

Griffin jumps in.

Elisha tries to run in as well, but Griffin gives him a spinning back fist.

Griffin and Duke then set up Mystica and give him a spike power bomb!

Griffin goes for the cover, but wait a minute...

John-- no wait-- JUAN Madison runs out to the ring and tries to throw a punch at Duke, but Duke blocks it and grabs the masked Madison by the throat! But wait-- Madison takes his cattle prod and zaps Duke with it!

The referee has lost control of the match!

Griffin is beating down Madison after disarming him. Elisha and Mystica are going to work on Duke with kicks and punches...

The referee is going to call for the bell but Giovanni Ferrari comes over the PA system from his sky box.

Giovanni Ferrari: "No disqualifications, ref! I want an outcome to this chaos!"

For some reason that ruling seems to be the cause for all hell to break loose as Luca and Eli James IV run to the ring. The numbers are too much for Griffin and Duke as Luca, Eli, and Madison huddle around Griffin in the corner, and Mystica and Elisha beat on Duke on the outside.

Mystica and Elisha take out Duke with a double team Irish whip into the guardrail!

In the ring, Juan Madison is holding Griffin up by choking him with the shaft part of the cattle prod. While Juan holds Griffin back, Eli James and Luca take turns punching Griffin.

Juan let's go of Griffin, and Luca gives Griffin a knock out roundhouse kick to the face! Eli then picks Griffin back up and gives him a sleeper slam.

Meanwhile, outside of the ring, Elisha is holding Duke down, chest-first, over the bottom half of the steel steps. Mystica then takes the top-half of the steel steps, and slams them down onto the back of Duke! Elisha and Mystica just crushed Duke between the steps, damn it!

Eli, Juan Madison, and Luca finish kicking Griffin around as Mystica tags Elisha on their way into the ring.

First it was Peter Gilmour who had the hell beaten out of him and screwed out of a victory. Now it's Griffin and Duke who are about to experience the wrath of The Black Circle and The Congregation...

Eli James, Juan Madison, and Luca Arzegotti surround Griffin as Mystica and Elisha reenter the ring.

Griffin slowly stands up and eats a MystiKick from Mystica!

The camera pans to the outside of the ring where Duke is still lying unconscious on the ring steps.

Elisha drags Griffin up to his feet and gives him Elisha's Curse (fisherman driver).

Elisha pins Griffin.

The lights go out...

What in the hell...

The lights come back on, and PETER GILMOUR IS AT THE TOP OF THE STAGE! Peter has Tyrone; the bodyguard of The Black Circle. Peter Gilmour gives Tyrone the Death Strike onto the stage!

Peter then walks behind the curtain to retrieve something...

It's the barbed wire bat!

Holy shit, Peter limps to the ring with the barbed wire bat in hand.

The lights go out for another brief moment...

They come back on, and NIGHTMARE IS IN THE RING! Nightmare attacks The Black Circle members as Peter Gilmour runs down the aisle with his weapon.

He slides under the bottom rope and immediately starts swinging the bat around like a mad man! The Congregation and Black Circle members scatter as they try to avoid being struck by the barbed wire bat.

Elisha runs at Peter to try and stop him, but Peter swings the barbed wire bat into his skull!

After taking out Elisha, Peter snaps right back into his batter's stance as The rest of The Congregation and The Black Circle stay on the outside.

Peter nudges Griffin with the toe of his boot. Griffin looks up and sees that Elisha is down... At this moment, Eli James, Mystica, and The Black Circle realize what's happening and go into panic mode. Juan Madison jumps up on the apron to stop The Brotherhood, but Peter knocks him off the apron with the barbed wire bat. Mystica flies off the top rope after Peter, but Peter smacks him in the chest with the barbed wire bat.

Eli and Luca are the only ones left but they want no part of Peter and the barbed wire bat!

While Peter holds off The Congregation and Black Circle, Nightmare grabs Griffin by his belt and throws him on top of Elisha.

3!

Winner(s): and new XWF Tag Team Champions, The Brotherhood: Griffin MacAlister & Sebastian Duke

After the match, Juan Madison figures he might as well try to get the last laugh.

Juan Madison sees that Sebastian Duke has made it up to one knee. He runs over to Sebastian Duke and swings the cattle prod like a baseball bat directly into the forehead of Duke! Peter jumps to the outside with the barbed wire baseball bat in hand and attacks Juan it, but Juan blocks the attacks with the cattle prod. Eventually, the rest of The Congregation and The Black Circle get into it as we have a 5 on 4 brawl taking place on the outside.

The two sides eventually brawl all the way into the backstage area.

MAIN EVENT
United States Title
Eli James IV ©
- vs -
Tony Santos

Standard Singles Match

From Boston, Massachusetts it's Tony Santos!

From Unknown it's Eli James!

The light goes out as Eli stands in the ring, a symbol appears on the x-tron as a deep croaking voice speaks.

[Image: berith_sig.gif]

"Eli, soon you meet the closest thing your earthly body will ever come to god."

A deep, maniacal laugh follows as a single red candle lights on the top of the ramp.

"Follow the fire Eli."

The laugh comes through the speakers again as the lights come back on to Eli still standing in the ring, looking towards the ramp, where the candle is gone.

Eli James and Tony Santos, circle around inside the squared circle as the bell sounds and this match begins! Tony Santos quickly moves in towards Eli as he throws a left hook, followed by a right jab. Both hits connect and Santos follows them up with several chops to James' chest. James retaliates with a kick to Tony's midsection and a knee to Tony's gut. From there Eli grabs Tony by the head and slams Tony's forehead, down into his knee. Dazed Tony stumbles backwards and Eli pursues catching Tony with a Clothesline, that sends Tony to the canvas!

Eli runs up on Santos while Santos is down and delivers some stomps to Santos' chest, ribs and stomach. Santos surges in pain as Eli has the audacity to use the ropes, for leverage, so he can really smash his boot in good while he's stomping on Tony. Finally flying up through the vicious stomps, Tony catches Eli with a Low Blow that sends Eli falling to his knees!

Santos pulls himself up and promptly hits James, with a Leg Lariat that sends him back, but Tony is as quick as lightening and manages to serve a Backhand Chop to the back of Eli's head, that sends Eli flying forward. Santos is on the ball still and before James can fall down onto the canvas, Santos is delivering a Diving Knee Drop to Eli's face. Finally Eli smashes down to the canvas and Santos, takes off towards the ropes.

Tony climbs the ropes and stands atop them, like a defiant eagle spreading it's wings. He smiles and even showboats a bit, by bowing before leaping out into a perfect - Frog Splash! The move connects in a marvelous display, of true wrestling form. Then Tony pops up and kicks Eli a few times, before he yanks Eli up from the canvas, and delivers a Scoop Slam! From there Tony bounds off to the ropes and uses them to bounce off and come flying back into a Diving Legdrop! Tony covers Eli James for the pin!

Kickout by Eli James!

Eli shoves Tony off and climbs up to his feet. Eli shakes his head and wipes the sweat from his brow, as it's clear he's been through a good bit of rough and tumble, right off the bat. Tony on the other hand is all reared up and ready to go, as he backs up and appears ready to pounce, at any second. Tony spins in a circle and whoops and hollers, as the fans get all riled up for his antics. Finally Tony charges, like a wild bull aiming for a bulls-eyes, but apparently Tony took too long playing the crowd, because Eli seems to have regained a second wind as he dives away from Tony's attack. Tony flies past Eli, moving too fast to actually stop and crashes right into the ropes. Eli then saunters up and grabs Tony by the back of his head, before he thrusts it down onto his knee! From there Eli yanks Tony up by his ponytail and hits him with a Belly To Belly Suplex! Eli covers for the pin!

Kickout by Santos!

Santos and Eli rise to their feet and just literally dive at each other! This time they are just pounding the shit out of each other! Blow after blow, equally matched and fueled with fire and pure aggression! Both men with fever and frenzy in their eyes and they don't let up as the fans scream and howl in excitement! Tony delivering a Back Elbow followed by a quick Russian Legsweep! Eli stumbles and teeters backwards, but he does not hit the canvas. Instead he surges forward and catches Tony with a kick to the ribs, a punch to the throat, an Uppercut and a Big Boot! Tony drops flat on his back and Eli rushes over and rips Santos, from the canvas.

Eli then tosses Tony towards the ropes, Tony bounces off them and Eli James executes, The Baptism unto Death! Eli James wrenches that arm-triangle choke as tight as he can! Tony Santos struggles and tries to fight off the pain. Eli James locks in that hold and keeps pulling it tight while Tony's arms are shaking, and he screams in fury! Tony's eyes are wild and he's breathing like a camel, that's about to have a heart attack! Will Tony tap out? Is this it?

No!

Tony pushes his body as hard as he can and lunges, for the ropes. Tony grabs the ropes and the hold is broken! The crowd is on their feet!

Eli James does not stop for a moment though and grabs Tony, by the back of the head, yet again. This time he immediately catches him with a Reverse DDT! From there Eli James hits Tony with The Cleansing! Eli James covers for the pin!

Three!

Winner(s): Eli James

Eli James' music is cut off by the voice of Giovanni Ferrari who speaks to Eli over a microphone.

Giovanni Ferrari: "Bravo, Eli, bravo! Another successful defense under your belt, and while I don't agree with your method of retaining, it doesn't really matter does it? All that matters is that Eli James IV is still the United States Champion and that we are left without a contender.

Congratulations, Eli. You get the week off next week. You deserve it. After all, you are a fighting champion.

So if there's no defense next week then just what the heck are we gonna do?

Well, Stevie Tyler came out tonight and announced that he wants to claim his United States Title shot in a cage match. I'll honor Stevie's request and book that match for two weeks from now. (August 21)

As for next week...

Well, Stevie is gonna have his hands full with defending that X-Treme Title of his. I do believe that a ladder match will be the best type of match for him. A ladder match which features the top three performers in tonight's show.

1. Alexandra Callaway

2. Peter Lake

3. Mystica

That's right,

NEXT WEEK:
MAIN EVENT
X-Treme Title

Alexandra Callaway
- vs -
Mystica
- vs -
Peter Lake
- vs -
Stevie Tyler ©
Four-way Ladder Match

It should be a great match. Of course, there will be other matches taking place, and you can find out later tonight what those matches are on xwf99.com

Now, back to you Eli... you seem to be pretty excited by my decision to grant Stevie Tyler the match that he wanted. Maybe because-- well-- you have no other choice seeing as how it's a contract.

But you don't seem excited enough. Let's get you excited for Stevie Tyler, Eli! Or should I say... Gary...."

All of sudden, the lights go out...

Moments later... the lights come back on... and Stevie Tyler in GARY form is standing behind Eli James IV!

Gary grabs Eli James IV by the throat and throws him into the air with a choke slam!

But wait... MYSTICA, Alexandra Callaway, and Peter Lake run down. They want a piece of Gary too!

The three challengers for the X-Treme Title enter the ring but at that moment the lights go out again!

The lights come back on...

Gary has left, and we're left with Stevie Tyler!

Stevie Tyler is holding the X-Treme title in his hands and looks to be scared shitless as Peter Lake, Alexandra Callaway, and Mystica surround him....

Mystica strikes first and all three of the superstars begin to beat down Stevie Tyler with kicks and punches.

Not too long after the first punch is thrown, the 3 on 1 brawl turns into a free-for-all as all three of the X-Treme Title contenders go after each other. Lake is trading punches with Callaway and Mystica is going to work on Stevie outside of the ring.

Lake takes Callaway out with a GTS and tosses her out of the ring!

Stevie tries to charge after Lake, but Lake knocks him down with a super kick!

Peter Lake is the last man standing now. He looks over in the corner. Mystica steps through the ropes and is about to go after Lake, but Eli James orders Mystica to "stop!"

Mystica hits the brakes as he's only a couple of feet from Peter Lake.

Eli James tells Mystica to stand down as he recovers to his feet. It would appear as though Eli James might want to recruit Peter Lake to The Congregation!

Eli James IV asks for a microphone. He is granted one and looks like he might be ready to extend an invitation for Peter Lake to join The Congregation. He goes to speak, but Peter Lake cuts him off.

PETER LAKE: "Wait just a minute, Eli, because I know what you're about to say... Save your breath. You probably want to bring me into your group and 'save me'..."

PETER LAKE: "Well, you and The Congregation certainly run a tight ship. A fact that is not lost on me."

Eli shrugs, smirks. Clearly proud of himself.

PETER LAKE: "I came out here to extend that compliment and to make an announcement..."

The crowd stirs again... is Lake going to join The Congregation???

Lake walks over toward Eli and extends his hand. The crowd starts to boo.

Eli looks at it. A little unsure, but what the hell, right? He takes Lake's hand and the two shake as the crowd rains down on them with boos.

Eli goes to turn to walk away, but Lake tugs him back and hits him with -- A SUPERKICK!!! He just dropped Eli in the center of the ring.

Lake stands over the fallen man, breathing heavy as the crowd is cheering or confused at what just happened.

Then, suddenly, Peter begins to tear at something around his neck. He's fumbling his fingers there for a second and the crowd is now almost in stunned silence.

He starts to pull... his face away...?

To reveal...

ANGELUS--!!!

The crowd goes nuts! Angelus has returned here on Warfare and has leveled Eli right in the center of the ring.

ANGELUS: "Enjoy your nap, Eli. When you wake up your days for being the US Champion are officially numbered. Next week I'm going to correct the mistake that I made tonight and walk out the X-Treme Champion. After that, I'll be coming for your championship."

The crowd roars as Angelus continues to stand over the fallen body of Eli James. The show ends with Angelus holding both the X-Treme and United States Titles over his head.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Giovanni Ferrari's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (08-08-2013), Christine Nash (08-08-2013), DeathMerchant (08-08-2013), Jason E Smith (08-08-2013), Mystica (08-14-2013), Rebel (08-08-2013)