Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
State of the Union
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-27-2013, 08:48 PM

(camera comes on to Benjamin Crane sitting behind a desk, wearing a very nice looking suit, hair slicked back, clean shaven, and an American Flag behind him)

Crane: My fellow Americans. As you know, it has been my mission statement since day one to bring back the glory days of professional wrestling. Where you weren't given anything, you had to earn it. People had to care about you before you could make it. You came out and gave it all every week, not just save it for the 4 big PPVs a year. So far? I think i'm off to a pretty good start. Every week I've come out and had fantastic matches with some really talented guys. And tonight, i have an opportunity to take my mission to the next level by winning XWF's newly instated United States Championship.

This would be total vindication for me. For having been mocked and laughed to becoming US champ would be more satisfying for me than you could imagine. But just as important, it would mean that I'm right. That wrestling fans want more than the complete garbage they've subjugated to every Monday and Thursday. That they want a higher level of wrestling show then they're getting. And by obtaining this championship, that's what you will get from me.

Why? Because I'm the Monolith and I do nothing less than get the absolute best out of every opponent put in front of me. Which will definitely be a challenge considering I have no idea who I'll be facing tonight. Though it looks like it's a pretty loaded tournament full of guys I can't wait to step in the ring with or in certain cases, step in the ring with again Hey, Sebastian Duke! (waves)

Finally, after all these years I have an opportunity to be an actual champion again. No bull, no butt kissing, i want to thank XWF for it. Win or lose, I'm just happy to be in the mix. But make no mistake, with this belt within my grasp, I'm willing to go very far to make sure that it's mine. And then the wrestling community can rejoice because this will mean that actual wrestling IS BACK. And it all starts here, tonight, WITH ME. Tonight I fully intend to become a champion, and evolve.

I am Benjamin Crane and I approve this message.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like benjamincrane's post:
(01-28-2013), Wallace Witasick (01-29-2013)