Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-08-2024, 08:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Flash Of Lightning (RP 1/2)
Ricky Desmond Offline
Business as Usual

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-03-2013, 09:25 AM

Ricky is stood in Alley Pond Park gazing out upon the lake as a camera man who had been following approaches him with some questions. Ricky is suited up as usual as the moonlight gleams upon the beautiful lake. Ricky wipes away a tear and turns to the camera man and begins to answer the questions sincerely although his tone is still serious and does begin to get aggressive as he starts to think about his oncoming opponents.

“Ricky, you have been going through a tough time lately, will that have any effect on your performance against Lightning tomorrow or in the main event of the night later on?”

Ricky smirks at the question and stares at the camera, it is clear he is out of emotions now and is back in game mode.

“I have never let my game be effected by my personal life. On Warfare I proved that after I defeated two men in a row before Russell fucking Mania fluked a victory against me. Lightning is not a fierce opponent. He is like a dog that barks but lacks in bite. Only rather he holds more mumbles of thunder than he does the strike of Lightning. Some say that Lightning cannot strike twice, well Lightning certainly shall not strike at all against me. Not only will I defeat him one on one but I will lead The Connection to a powerful victory in the Main Event...

Lightning believes that The Connection simply cannot win. Well these beliefs are both ludicrous and pathetic. He knows that the team he fights for has nothing in the way of team work and he knows that through out the night all five members of the Connection will climb to victory as simply as climbing a rather small hill.

I defeated two men on Warfare in that gauntlet that I genuinely believed I was destined to win. Things did not turn out as easy as I had hoped. That will teach me to underestimate the competition. I am usually on the ball when it comes to these things and from now on I will be taking everything a lot more seriously. Every match will be my last match. Every match will be a fucking title match. From now on I will stand on top!”

Ricky begins raising his voice, as he stops he undoes his top button and loosens his tie, taking deep breaths as the camera man prepares another question.

“You have come out and challenged the Trio Champions to a match and even allowed them to pick the stipulation, was this wise and who will be the three challenging these champions?”

“You know, I was sick of those three sat on their high horse with ease. I know that two out of three of them are extremely talented monsters but at the end of the day why wait? These men look for a challenge and now they have one. There's no point sitting moping around when there are belts to win. The only way to win these belts is to beat two monsters and a lump of lard? Then so be it. We will be ready for everything they have to throw at us.

As for the stipulation, Unknown Soldier is going to have to think again if he really thinks we will be accepting that stipulation. You see, as a leader I draw a line somewhere. He plans on humiliating us well I will not have it. Fuck champion's advantage if they want to play it dirty. I should never have been so foolish as to think they would actually make a decent decision. They are not only a load of 'monsters' but they are a bunch of twisted, sick fools.

I have not yet decided who will face the champions but if I have it my way it will be the team of Andrew Aldway, Nightmare & John Austin. These three men deserve the opportunity more than I. However we will have to see which way things go because there's still a lot to be discussed between the group...”

“Thank you Ricky. How do you fancy your chances on Wednesday Night?”

“I know it will be tough. Russell proved how talented he is in the ring on Wednesday. He proved he can wrestle underneath all of those jokes and gags. There is a serious side to Russell. Salvator has potential to be great but I do not feel threatened by him in the slightest. I know I can beat them both but it's going to be tough and I do not hide that. I am sick of people underestimating each other and calling it trash talk. If anyone in this federation was not a good competitor they would not be here and it is simple as that. Soldier, Feder and Lard Ass will certainly underestimate the Connection and it is our job to show them that this was a grave mistake.

As far as Lightning and this week goes. I know anyone can beat anyone but this guy seems to be lacking that final cutting edge. The potential to go all the way. Perhaps it will come in time, but let's just hope that it does not come this Saturday...”

“You are starting to become a dark character yourself through the insomnia, the memory suppression and the anger issues.... Do you see this as a good or bad thing?”

“Neither. Despite my struggles and problems I remain to be a success. I am having slight problems deciding what is real and what is fake is becoming an issue. Amongst the shadows and amongst the darkness there is a gleaming light that allows us to always know that on the other side of all of this terror and horror lies glory, success and achievement.”

Ricky stares up at the moon as the interview comes to a close. After the shot, the camera man thanks Ricky who smiles enthusiastically.

However as the camera man departs, Ricky crosses his legs and sits by the lake looking upon its beauty. Ricky's mind eats away at him day by day and night by night. His memories continue to flash back and he is unsure what is real and what is fake. The memories of Isabella are there, yet Dr. Quinn claims they are false. He stares at the spot in which he believed Isabella died. A flash of lightning struck down in the distance as Ricky briefly saw Isabella in that spot. Only this time she was not lying on the ground with Ricky at her feet but she was lying in a hospital bed holding Ricky's hand as the words 'please pull the plug' echoed around in his darkened mind.

Ricky began to scream aggressively before turning and sprinting into the shadows.

[Image: oNSyU33.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ricky Desmond's post:
Christine Nash (08-03-2013)