Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 11:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I've got your Achilles Heel. (Alexandra's 2nd)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-03-2013, 08:45 AM

Alexandra sat in her locker room, the Tombstone she stole from Andrew’s mother’s grave hidden safely within the confines of the arena, in a place unknown to anyone other than Alexandra. She closed the hoodie she wore tightly around her. There was blue and purple lettering on the hood, but it was too hidden to reveal the name on it. She looked at her watch, it was almost that time. She could feel the energy growing inside of her until it felt like it was going to shoot out of her fingers. She stood, rising from the couch, when she heard a knock at the door. She opened it and a camera crew tried to get inside.

“Miss Callaway, Andrew Morrison made some scathing remarks about you. What do you have to say about these rumors of you supposedly desecrating his mother’s grave?”

“Why would I waste my time with such petty displays?” Alexandra looked at the cameraman. “If I was going to do something that heinous, don’t you think I would have taken that tombstone and dropped it on his head by now?”

Alexandra smiled a twisted little smirk, sneering at the camera. She knew she had done it, but the question on her mind was how the hell did he find out about it. There wasn’t any cameras around at that time. She looked at the camera crew one more time.

“Anything else you would like to say to your opponent?”

Alexandra chuckled lightly, shaking her head, pulling the hood on the jacket up.

“It’s as simple as this Andrew. You’ve got nothing on me. That’s fine Andrew, bring the “storm”. I wouldn’t have it any other way. You think you’ve got what it takes to defeat me Andrew, then come on. But I can tell you right now, you don’t. I just stood toe to toe with Sebastian Duke and almost had him defeated. How did you do in your tournament?”

Alexandra smirked as she began to walk around her locker room, motioning for the camera to follow her. She looked at the camera, before speaking again, this time her voice was as cold as ice. She stops dead in her tracks and turns to the camera.

“Andrew, tonight I have a little friend that I plan on using.”

She start to unzip the hoodie. She smirked again, revealing the steel bike chain that belonged to her uncle.

“This right here belonged to my Uncle. He used it in a fight outside of a restaurant protecting me from a group of men who had the worst ideas in mind. You say that I am going to feel your wrath. Come on then. Because I have your Achilles heel, figure that out. I can't wait to see the look on your face when I use it on you.”

She held it close, closing her eyes, knowing he would soon leave her, and this was all she would have left of her beloved uncle. Soon she would have to say goodbye to the man who protected her when her father was on the road. She steeled herself again, looking up into the camera with a glare that was coldhearted and almost lifeless. She took a few deep breaths it was clear she was trying to keep her mind about her and not let her emotions get the best of her, much like Andrew let his. With that Alexandra pushed the camera men out of her locker room and walked away from them. She opened her phone and played a clip of Andrew’s promo. The clip starts and she hears Andrews voice.

“I am coming to beat you like the FUCKING BITCH you are and that "moonlight" you preach to will be stained in YOUR BLOOD!”

“How does one stain light?”

She laughed as she walked down the hall listening to his little message. She continues on disappearing into another part of the arena. No one knew exactly where she was disappearing too, but one things for sure, she was on a roll.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-03-2013), DeathMerchant (08-07-2013), John_Black (08-03-2013)