Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Meeting
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

01-27-2013, 10:49 AM

At The Foundation's HQ

A shaky camera follows Luca into an abandoned warehouse, a den of cobwebs and dust, following close enough to keep the man in shot, but just far away enough as to not raise suspicion. The man with the camera begins to follow Luca up the stairs, but backs off upon hearing how creaky they are. He decides to just hide behind a box that hasn't looked to have been moved at all in the 21st century. He aims the camera upstairs into the window of the office that Luca had entered, and hears an unidentified voice telling him to not shut the door. In his shot is Luca, Victoria Serapin, and three unidentified men.

Man #1: Well, look who finally decided to show up.

Luca: I must've taken a wrong turn at Alberquerque.

Man #2: Now's not the time for that Luca, we have planning to do.

Luca: Well then, what do we have planned for this exciting meeting?

Victoria: It's regarding your next opponent, his name is "Prophecy".

Luca: Real name, please?

Man #3: It says it's unknown.

Luca: Hmm, a man, who goes by Prophecy, and has an unknown real name, sounds like a real piece of work.

Man #1: It says he's a former cha-

Luca: Former.

Victoria: You know, as well as all of us, you're inexperienced. You need to look out for this guy, he's your first real challenge.

Luca: Listen, I know all of this, what else is there?

Man #2: It says he trusts no one.

Luca: I'm looking for him to trust me, I'm looking to beat him.

Man #3: Yeah, come on Kyle, don't you have anything else?

Man #2: No.

Luca: Then keep quiet.

Man #1: Just remember,

Man #3: Who's there?

The camera man sprints out of the warehouse as fast as he can, with the cobwebs and dust staining the lens. As he frantically looks for a way to get as far away from the warehouse as possible, the three men advance on him, and he quickly dives into a taxi, and manages to escape.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(01-28-2013), Wallace Witasick (01-29-2013)