Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 09:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
To The Edge of The Earth (Alexandra's 1st)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-03-2013, 12:05 AM

Flashback

It all started back when she was a child. Her aunt, a witch in her own right, took Alexandra out for a night to gaze at the stars. Soon after that Alexandra realized all the power that the universe held, and became the same as her family before her. At the age of thirteen she began learning about magic. She found a book at her aunt’s house and began to study it, much like girls of that age were studying how to put on their makeup, or learning about boys. Alexandra however, spent her days, learning about the art of witchcraft, picking up every book she could find. One in particular called out to her from her aunt’s bookshelf, “Drawing down the Moon.” It had chapters and chapters about the moon and how its powers affect everything around it. When she was sixteen her aunt gave her a pendant that she wore around her neck, except when she was in the ring. A piece of moonstone, encased in glass and silver, she treasured it more than anything. Her hand went to her pendant, as she ran her thumb across the glass.

Flash forward, the present, Alexandra sat on her motorcycle, her location unknown at the present time. Last time anyone saw anything from her, she was leaving the ring from the gauntlet match after a grueling amount of time in the ring against Duke. Losing to Duke a former champion after a tough fight hurt a little bit. It was a blow to her pride, but she couldn’t let anyone verbally know that. Alexandra tried to think on how losing to a former champion, but giving him one hell of a fight helped her grow more. She certainly found out some weaknesses. But at the same time, she found her strengths. She found out what it took to be a champion here in XWF, and that’s exactly what she planned on doing. Although she had lost, people knew it wasn't the last they would see of her in the running for a title.

Alexandra raised her head, watching as the sun set in the distance, her hand rested on the same pendant from her teenage years. Soon the moon would come up and she would feel the full energy of the power in which she held. Unlike most of the people she knew, she wasn’t a “Christian”. She was raised to believe in the old ways. Much like those ancestors of old, she believed in magic. She believed in the powers that be. The moon was like an energy beacon for her. She drew her strength, her power from it. Her aunt walked up as Alexandra slipped off her bike in their favorite area to talk. She looks at the young girl she had helped raise. She felt that something wasn’t right with her. They embraced and her aunt began to speak.

“Something seems wrong child of the moon. What is it?”

Alexandra looked at the pendant around her aunt’s neck, reaching her hand up to touch it. The triple moon, Alexandra closed her eyes for a moment, feeling the power radiating from it. She opened her eyes and began to speak.

“In less than a day I will step into that ring with someone I thought I could trust. But he soon proved to me that the only trustworthy person in my life is the people that believe like me.”

Her aunt nodded at her words.

“Go on my child.”

“Remember Andrew?”

Andrew and Alexandra had known each other in the past, before they were wrestling here for XWF. Andrew had been trained by Alexandra’s father. When she arrived in XWF, he was one of the first people to welcome her. The two grew close, he learned of her children, and the son she had with JTC. He swore to her he would never betray her. Then she found him making a truce with the very man who called her a liar and a whore. She still couldn’t forgive him for what he had done.

“I do my dear. He was a good friend to you was he not?”

“He betrayed me. He made friends with Thomas’s father.”

“The deadbeat?”

“Yes.”

“What does the moon tell you dear?”

She placed her hands on Alexandra’s shoulders, turning her to face it. Alexandra looked up to it, closing her eyes. They listened in silence for a while. The moonbeams shone down on them, and it felt as if an energy burst, like when you get shocked by a power cord, jolted through her body. Even though most people think the moon is cold and unforgiving, it’s actually an amazing force of nature. Without the moon, our tides wouldn’t flow, rivers wouldn’t run, and water would become stagnate. The moon fed energy to everyone its light touched. It was like the moon empowered her. More so than anything else ever had, she was truly as her aunt had called her… a Child of the Moon. The unknown power of the cosmos could do great things for those who would truly accept the idea of it. She was after all, born under a full moon. Her Uncle often called her a child of the cosmos, and she was. Perhaps that explained her bond with… well that’s another story for another time.

And then it hit her like lighting, she knew what she had to do to get to Andrew. He had already shown a weakness. Alexandra turned to look at her aunt.

“I know what I must do now. Thank you.”

Her aunt smiled at her and the two embraced again.

“Always listen to your heart dearie, it will tell you what you need to know. Now I must return before your uncle wonders where I have gone.”

“Is he doing any better?”

“No my dear. He’s actually worse. He wanted me to give you this.”

She handed her a thick silver chain. Alexandra nodded. She knew what it was, the chain that her uncle used in a street fight that saved her life. Alexandra looked at it, taking it into her hand. She could feel her uncle’s strength. She knew what it meant, he would soon leave them. She steeled herself and nodded, wrapping the chain around her like a sash.

“I won’t let you or him down.”

They share a quick nod and a smile, and Alexandra pulls out of the drive way, heading down the road to another destination. The graveyard where Andrews mother was buried, killing the engine on her bike; she parked next to one on the grass. She killed the bike and knelt down to look at the name on the tombstone. Samantha Lynn Morrison August 3 1960 - March 13 2003. She looked at it, running her hand across the words, a twisted smirk crossing her face. None of this actually on camera, so no one would know it was her, who had done it. She chuckled, seeing the shovel near the grave, obviously from another that had been dug earlier that day. She stood and walked over to it, picking it up and looking around. She thinks about turning around and slamming it against the tombstone, to shatter it, no matter how many times it took. Andrew wanted to break her, he tried. He almost had. But now, she wasn’t going to attempt to break him, she would break him. She would make him feel every bit of pain she felt in that betrayed moment when his hand touched Jon’s. Walking over to the tombstone, she raises the shovel above her head, and she starts to bring it down. When the moon hits the metal and shines brightly on her she stops, lowering it to her side. She lets it lean against her side, as her hands come to her face. She was about to desecrate someone’s sacred stone. Once again she looked to the moon. Her right hand went to the shovel, bringing it around in front of her. She stuck the tip of the shovel into the earth, taking a deep breath, she put her foot on it and she starts to dig up the tombstone, once the lightweight white tombstone is free from the dirt; she carried it over to her motorcycle and sat it on the back seat by where her bags were tied. She covered it with a dark cloth and secured it in the bonds holding her bags to the motorcycle. She turned the keys and started the bike up again. Her black and blue Harley rumbled beneath her as she straddled it. Looking back at the spot where the tombstone once sat, she chuckled.

“Betray me…this is only one way you’ll pay.”

With gloved hands she emptied the can of gas onto the grave and shovel. She reached into her pocket, pulling out a book of matches, looking at them. Was it really like Alexandra to take it this far? Was she really that monster to desecrate someone’s final resting place? How would this hurt him? Not that it should really matter to her. To hell with it all, if it was like her or not, it didn’t’ matter. He deserved to pay. When she started to pull away, she lit a match and looked back over her shoulder, tossing it onto the grave. It engulfed in flames, burning the grass and the ground surrounding it. She sped off, leaving the fire burning. She stopped just a ways down the road as the fire trucks sped past her. She turned and saw a bit of smoke. She knew it would reach the casket; they encase those things in stone now.

“One down, two more acts to go. I once burned with passion, as bright as the sun, now my heart is a cold as the moon.”

With that Alexandra drives away with Andrew’s mom’s tombstone and a devilish grin on her face. To be honest, the tag team match didn't matter to her, destroying Andrew did. If she put him out before the tag match, then that would be one less person they would have to face. But just what did she intend to do with his mother's tombstone, that was a secret to herself, and when the time was right, everyone else would be made aware. Like in the ring...for now, it was in her possession, and strangely it made her feel like she had a power over him. This tiny stone would be Andrews Achilles Heel, and she was going to use it against him.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (08-03-2013), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (08-05-2013), John_Black (08-03-2013), MattWard (08-03-2013), Rebel (08-05-2013)