Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 09:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Dedication (RP1)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

08-01-2013, 08:16 PM

(camera feed on, it seems that we are in a cemetery, the camera pans around and we see Andrew Morrison, in his trademark black hoodie and jeans, kneeling on one knee in front of a tombstone)

[Image: Veterans%20Cemetery%202.jpg]

I know it has been a long time since I’ve came to visit you. I’ve been all over the place lately. Physically..emotionally..

Anyways, I thought I would take the time to come and see you…and talk to you..
I have a couple of wrestling matches coming up this Saturday..

Saturday…the 3rd..August 3rd..you would’ve been 53 this Saturday..

(smirks and laughs briefly)

I remember one birthday as a kid, I gave you the cheesiest homemade card that I made myself cuz we had no money..it was me and you and I told you you were my world champion..you cried and held me and kissed me and told me it was the best present you ever got, other than the day me and my brother were born…

You were always my favorite person to watch wrestling with, bro didn’t care much for it, and you know who was either passed out or never home…I remember the day that we watched Wrestlemania 13 together..Taker vs. Psycho Sid..I looked up at you and said that’s what I want to do one day. One day, I’m going to be a wrestler and be a champion. You looked at me and told me that I could do whatever I wanted to and that you would be happy..

Here I am..16 years later..I am halfway there..despite everything..you leaving us…Dad…fucking asshole…hardly having anyway by..

I know you look down on me..I know you may not be proud of the things I’ve done..or the man I’ve become…what I’ve had to do to get to where I am or where I am going to go..I’ve done and will do a lot of evil, sick, and hurtful things to people…I get enjoyment out of it…I know it’s twisted…and..and

(clinches his fists)

it isn’t how you raised me to be..you tried your damnest, even when you got sick…and I know that I’m going to hell. I’m bound to damnation and there is nothing I can do about that.

(unclenches his fists and smirks)

But I know that despite all of that..there are parts of you I still carry with me..my passion..my love for doing what I do, even as twisted as that sounds…I got it from you…

(stands up)

I know that those who will see this will ridicule me..will use it against me..but one other thing I got from you is that hard head. You see, I don’t give a damn what other people think of me. I am who I am. I do what I do. I have my reasons and those should be good enough. For some, like Alexandra, like Johnny, like a lot of people around where I wrestle, all they see is a fool or a loser…For some like John Austin, like Ricky, like my other wrestling brothers in The Connection, and a few others, they agree with them…but when it’s all said and done, it’s my life and my destiny..and I feel that one day, I will fulfill the other half of the promise I made you…

(removes his hoodie and places it on the tombstone)

Saturday…I dedicate my matches to you and your memory…Even if I am in hell, I know I have a small piece of heaven watching me, and despite my eternal damnation, I know you’ll always be watching…

(looks up to the sky)

I love you, Mom.

(Morrison walks away, the camera then pans around to show the front of the tombstone)

Samantha Lynn Morrison

August 3 1960 - March 13 2003

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (08-01-2013), Lightning (08-03-2013)