Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sin
Stevie Tyler Offline
This sucks.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-01-2013, 07:58 AM

Stevie got possessed because of what his mom called 'sin'. Is it a sin to go for the pin?

winnerpinnerchickendinnerlemmebeyourguidindisguisepinpinareyouindoyouseemeibetyoudoifyoudontthenipinyou

[Image: pDvrWlI.jpg]
2x Xtreme Champion
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
10-3-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-01-2013, 02:16 PM

Stevie got possessed because of what his mom called 'sin'. Is it a sin to go for the pin?
(Wanted to be safe and highlight sin)
Title also says it.

Get off of me you pathetic excuse of a human! I was in the middle of still trying to clean this title because I am not going to be walking around with shit smudges on it.

Radio kicks out and then kicks Stevie in the head and picks up the Xtreme title and sets it down on Stevie's chest.

I do believe I see a hidden pin under his name in his sig. Not sure what that is but I see a P and an N and there is probably a hidden I in there.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-02-2013, 08:33 AM

(08-01-2013, 07:58 AM)Stevie Tyler Said: Stevie got possessed because of what his mom called 'sin'. Is it a sin to go for the pin?

winnerpinnerchickendinnerlemmebeyourguidindisguisepinpinareyouindoyouseemeibetyoudoifyoudontthenipinyou

Stevie throws the X-treme title up into Radio's face and then surprises him with a sudden roll up!

...THREE!!!

New Champ: Stevie Tyler

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

08-02-2013, 01:40 PM

FUCKING FINALLY!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Stevie Tyler (08-02-2013)
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-02-2013, 03:01 PM

Hidden pins all over the place -- In the status under the name, in the banner, in the signature at the bottom in multiple spots.

Poppa Feder is ANGRY after his recent verbal altercation with Tony Santos. He sees Radio and Stevie and figures he'll take his anger out on those two little pieces of trash. Why not, right? He pulls a can of spinach out from his back pocket, squeezes the can so tight that it opens, and then gulps down the spinach. His forearms don't double in size but he stares down at them as if they just did. He looks up and charges Mr. Radio who was staring at Big Poppa wondering what he was doing-

Lariats Of Fire! Mr. Radio spins in the air and then collapses flat after the Biggest Baddest Poppa of the XWF hits his finishing maneuver.

He turns to Stevie Tyler and just walks over to him, stepping "into" him in a way that causes both men to just lose their balance and Poppa Feder ends up on top in a pinning predicament. He literally just walked into Stevie to pin him.

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Stevie Tyler Offline
This sucks.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-03-2013, 03:58 AM

(08-02-2013, 03:01 PM)Poppa Feder 17 31707 1 Said: Hidden pins all over the place -- In the status under the name, in the banner, in the signature at the bottom in multiple spots.

Poppa Feder is ANGRY after his recent verbal altercation with Tony Santos. He sees Radio and Stevie and figures he'll take his anger out on those two little pieces of trash. Why not, right? He pulls a can of spinach out from his back pocket, squeezes the can so tight that it opens, and then gulps down the spinach. His forearms don't double in size but he stares down at them as if they just did. He looks up and charges Mr. Radio who was staring at Big Poppa wondering what he was doing-

Lariats Of Fire! Mr. Radio spins in the air and then collapses flat after the Biggest Baddest Poppa of the XWF hits his finishing maneuver.

He turns to Stevie Tyler and just walks over to him, stepping "into" him in a way that causes both men to just lose their balance and Poppa Feder ends up on top in a pinning predicament. He literally just walked into Stevie to pin him.

Stevie KICKSOUT! "That was embarrassing," then he scampers away.

[Image: pDvrWlI.jpg]
2x Xtreme Champion
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
10-3-0
Hate Post Like Post