Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 06:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
An Unexpected Move - Title Tournament RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-24-2013, 02:51 PM

Sebastian Duke, Asmodeus, and the Followers are all in the chapel. Asmodeus has just finished up his afternoon sermon. The Followers are standing around in light conversation with each other. A select few have gathered around Asmodeus and Sebastian Duke.

Suddenly, a loud buzz is heard in the corridor outside of the closed doors of the chapel. Duke hears it and puts his hand up in order to stop the conversation in its tracks. Sebastian makes a quick exit and sprints down the corridor toward the front entrance. He hangs a quick right into a small room just near the entrance.

Sebastian Duke hits the button on the control panel on the table.

SD: "Yes. What is it?"
GUARD: "You have a visitor."
SD: "I'm not expecting visitors today."
G: "I understand, Mr. Duke. But it's Linn Kwann."
SD: "Stand by for a minute."
G: "As you wish."

Sebastian Duke exits the room and nears the front door. Asmodeus interrupts him.

A: "What is the meaning of this?"
SD: "I'm not sure. The Guard Shack radioed in. Says it's Linn Kwann."
A: "Ahhhh splendid! Have I told you I like that woman?"
SD: "Yeah. About a million times now."
A: "Well, it is difficult to stress how much I like her!"
SD: "She got you out of the cell. But, make no mistake, Asmodeus. Some day soon, you and I will have a conversation about what happened."
A: "Yes, Sebastian. I know. You need to know though, deceiving you was not easy. You are perceived as the Leader of the Followers, but, I have not forgotten. Meus es tu Dux etiam. You are my Leader also."

Sebastian Duke opens the front door of the Compound and looks towards the front gate. Asmodeus joins him staring at what Duke sees.

A: "I... I don't understand."
SD: "Me niether."
A: "Why would she be driving that?"
SD: "I have.... no idea."

Duke heads back into the room off to the right. He hits the button on the control panel. Asmodeus follows behind him.

SD: "Have you searched the truck?"
G: "Indeed sir. No indication of anything threatening. But...."
SD: "But what?"
G: "It's full of personal belongings and furniture."

Sebastian hesitates for a moment before hitting the button again.

SD: "Open the gates. Let her in."
A: "What could possibly be the meaning of this?"
SD: "I'm not sure. But, I have a feeling we're both getting ready to find out."

Sebastian and Asmodeus exit the room again and watch as Linn Kwann, driving a giant yellow Penske truck, makes her way through the gates and slowly rolls to a stop in front of the Compound.

Linn Kwann exits the truck and runs over to Sebastian Duke wrapping her arms around him in a hug. He doesn't return the favor.

LK: "I'm so glad I finally made it!"
SD: "Why are you here?"
A: "Hello, Ms. Kwann. It is nice to see you again."
LK: "Asmo, it's nice to see you too. Can I call you Asmo?"
A: "Actually, I would prefer you called me Father while inside the Compound. I do not want the Followers to be influenced by.... outsiders."
LK: "Asmo, you are just being silly."
SD: "No. Seriously. WHY are you here?"
A: "Sebastian! Be kind! She is merely just a woman and poses no threat!"
LK: "Ohhhh, Sebastian. Don't pretend you don't know."
SD: "Know what?"
LK: "I'm moving in! We talked about it last week."

Linn barges passed Asmodeus and Duke who stand there looking at each other with a stunned and confused look.

A: "You said she could move in here!?"
SD: "I have no idea what she is talking about. I never told her anything like that!"
A: "We can not have a woman living amongst the ranks here! In over 400 years of history there has never been a woman amongst our ranks!"
SD: "You think I don't know the history of.......... us?"
A: "I thought you did, but you have obviously promised the woman she could move in!"
SD: "I did no such thing!"
A: "Well, what is done, is done. We shall allow it for the time being while we sort your mess out!"
SD: "I..... I don't even know what to say right now."

Asmodeus leaves Sebastian standing there. His head down in defeat. Duke turns and walks back inside as a good number of the Followers are walking toward him. He watches as they walk by him and start climbing into the back of the box truck.

Linn Kwann comes toward Sebastian from the direction of the chapel. She stops in front of Duke.

LK: "Sebastian, dear, are there any power outlets around here? I need to let my brother know I made it safely and my phone is dead."
SD: "Um.... Well. I have a few in the living quarters. But, traditionally, this place has no power."
LK: "Oh THAT, my dear, is unacceptable."
SD: "That's the way it is. And the way it will stay."
LK: "Oh is that right." (She gives him the typical woman death stare.)
SD: (Caught in the stare.) "Well.... yeah.... Okay, what do you want me to do?"
LK: "Except for the new security, this place is struggling to even enter the 20th Century, nevermind that it's the year 2013 and it's the 21st Century."
SD: "Understood. What do you propose?"
LK: "Oh I'm not proposing anything. I'm telling you."
SD: "Perhaps I missed that."
LK: "Here is what you're going to do. I remember during my grand tour that I saw pretty much nothing having to do with technology. I want electricity! I want a stove! I want a microwave, toaster, things a woman needs to cook with. And where the hell is your laundry?"
SD: "The laundry?"
LK: "Yeah. You have more then 250 men living in this place. Where do you do the laundry?"
SD: "Oh, well... We.."
LK: "Never mind. Don't answer that. I want at least 5 washers and dryers."
SD: "Oh."
LK: "Oh and uh, I need to change my address. What is the address here?"
SD: "It's 503 Galileo Drive."
LK: "Not so subtle."
SD: "What do you mean?"
LK: "The Illuminati. The number 503 is all throughout there history. Wasn't Galileo Illuminati?"
SD: "Linn. Please. Don't question things you're uncapable of understanding."

Sebastian walks off leaving Linn standing there with a grin on her face. She thinks to herself, Sebastian and his Followers are part of the secret society known as the Illuminati. Are they? They must be. Speaking of of Lucifer but not really Satanists. Having a Compound such as this not allowing outside influence. Never answering the question from last week. They MUST be. How fascinating. In all her years growing up she's read books, watched movies. It all seemed like a great hoax. Last week she had asked Sebastian if he and his Followers were Illuminati. She meant it as a joke. He ignored the question. Now this? The address of the Compound itself? 503? A known number repeated over centuries in suspected Illuminati writings. And Galileo? The scientist and astronomer. He was a Roman Catholic until he went against everything the Church stood for.

For centuries the Church had insisted that Earth was the center of the universe. Galileo released his findings that not only was Earth not the center of the universe, it wasn't even the center of its own solar system. The Church, was not happy. They claimed only a Satanist would believe such heresy. They outcasted Galileo and branded him a Satanist. So Galileo, formed an underground society of those that thought like he did. They called themselves the Illuminati. The enlightened ones, in other words. Not only did they form this society, but they did so right under the nose of the Vatican. Right inside Rome.

"When I came to the X-Treme Wrestling Federation not very long ago, I was thrust into a match with Unknown Soldier for the United States Championship. I stated then, that I wasn't here for Championships. That I was here to unleash hell.....

"While I still plan to unleash hell upon those in the XWF, my outlook has changed somewhat. A big tournament was announced by Wallace Witasick to crown a new Champion and I was one of the very first to throw my name in the hat...

"After numerous conversations with the one man I trust more than anyone else, my father, Asmodeus, I have concluded that Championship gold will give legitamacy to the cause...

"Tonight, I'm not going to waste an ounce of breath on the other competitors in this match. Simply because, right now, they don't matter to me. In the future though, I suspect that will change...

"Not very long ago, I was on a precipice. On the edge of a break down. I doubted my cause for a brief time and others took advantage of it. They saw a crack in the exterior and went after it. Rightfully so. I would have done the exact same thing...

"Since then, things have come full circle. I'm back on track and while there are still some battles that don't go my way, I am not discouraged. Before long, you will all lay witness on the rebirth...

"This rebirth has already taken place, yet people continue to mock the Angel of Darkness. They do so at their own risk. I am not a man to be taken lightly. Ask those that have fallen at my feet...

"There are those that like to poke fun and make jokes about the style of clothing I wear. My way of speaking. Even those that like to try and make jokes about my relationship with my father. Go ahead. Continue to do so. I won't stop you from doing it...

"What you people fail to realize is that, not only do I not care what you say, but it also invigorates me to do what I do. I don't try to shut you up by speaking. I try to shut you up in the middle of the ring. By force, in other words...

"When you make these factless comments and jokes all you are doing is covering up your own inequities. You're coving up your own fears. Fear of the darkness? Fear of fire? Fear of God? Fear of Lucifer? Fear of truth?

"I don't know. Take your pick. Any and all are likely in many cases. Perhaps though, some of what is said about me goes deeper then fear. Perhaps childhood regrets? Or maybe you are even covering up your own past. Maybe someone out there touched you inappropriately...

"I'm just guessing, but I'm sure I'm not far from the truth. You see, everybody hides demons in the closet. Everyone has fears. Everyone has cold hard truths and lies. Everyone...

"Everybody lies...

"They come out here week after week pretending to be something they are not. Hiding the truth from all of those that watch on television. From all of those that join us in the arena across this great land...

"It is true that I have even said that I fear nothing and no one. That is true. But I do harbor secrets. Secrets of my past? Secrets of your futures? It could be anything...

"Throughout it's entire existance, my brotherhood has endured. Much to the chagrin of certain religious sects. They'd have you believe we were dead. Gone. But, this is not the case. This brotherhood has endured for more then 4 centuries and it will not perish now. Not on my watch. There is a cause that many do not understand. The cause is enlightenment. Only a select few are chosen to carry on this legacy. My father, Asmodeeus, was chosen by his predecessor to carry it on into the new millennium. As a result, he entrusted me to be it's warrior...

"People of the XWF come forth...

"For the path has only just begun...

"Ego sum Angelus Tenebrarum. Electus a Magnus Luciferi. Sequimini me ducem in itinere illuminationem. Sum enim Illuminavit unum." (I am the Angel of Darkness. Chosen by the Great Lucifer. Follow me, your Leader, on the path of enlightenment. For I am the enlightened one.)

Sebastian Duke is at the front doors watching as the Followers being in all of Linn Kwann's belongings. Linn comes up behind him and grabs his hand. He looks down at her and she smiles. He forces a returned smile still obviously disliking the idea of a woman among them.

LK: "Sebastian. Come with me."

Sebastian momentarily hestitates, then allows Linn to lead him by the hand down the main corridor toward the back of the building. Once they are near the back, they hang a right and enter the chapel.

LK: "Just look at this place! It's beautiful!"
SD: "Yeah, that's what I was aiming for when I bought the place. Beauty." (Sarcasm.)
LK: "No seriously. Sebastian, this chapel puts most Catholic churches and chapels to shame! It's grand! Enormous! The stained glass! The arches up on the ceiling! The paintings! Just wonderful."
SD: "Well, I can guarentee its not Catholic."
LK: "This place is perfect!"
SD: "Perfect for what?"
LK: "Our wedding!"

Her presumptive nature always hits him like a kick to the groin. She's unstoppable. He had never planned on marrying. Ever. Now this little asian vixen has weasled her way into the Compound and actually MOVED in. It changes everything, he thought. They can't carry on as normal with an outsider amongst them. He will either have to get rid of her, or force her to choose between the outside world and his world of secrecy. For the first time, he's starting to feel regret in hiring her to wreck into N.A.Z.I.'s car. All of the things she has forced upon him in such a short time. The tour during her last visit. Unlocking Asmodeus' cell. Moving in. Forcing him to go against the grain and 'power up' the Compound. Not to mention ordering dozens of appliances and amentities. Now this? Marriage? It's only the second time he's even seen her! She has GOT to be crazy, he thought.

SD: "Are you crazy? A wedding? I'm not getting married."
LK: "Ohh, dear, you will change your mind."

Linn Kwann, again with the female death stare of doom. Initially, Sebastian doesn't notice. Then he looks at her and their eyes meet. Oh no. He's trapped.

SD: "No....

"I won't do it...

"I'm not getting married...

"Not to you...

"Or anyone else....

"End of story...

"End of....... discussion.....

"Alright, when?"

Linn Kwann jumps up in excitment and lands a bog ol' kiss on his lips. Then she runs off. Asmodeus walks in momentarily turning around to watch Linn Kwann run excitedly down the hall. He sits in a pew. Sebastian sits across from him.

A: "What a lady. I told you Sebastian. She's a firecracker. A spitfire."
SD: "Yeah."
A: "What is the matter? You seem dazed. Confused maybe."
SD: "She's been here, what? An hour?"
A: "More or less. Yes."
SD: "In that hour, I've moved a woman into the Compound. Ordered electricity throughout the building. Ordered countless appliances."
A: "Ahh. So what. The place could use some upgrading."

Sebastian stands and heads for the doors. He stops near the doors and says one final statement, then exits out of sight.

SD: "I'm also getting married."

Asmodeus says nothing. He stares at the empty doorway where Sebastian previously stood. His eyes wide open. His jaw dropped to the floor. He is stunned. Astonished. In total disbelief of what he just heard as the scene fades out....
Edit Hate Post Like Post