Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday Night Madness - 7/29/2013 - Opening Round
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-29-2013, 02:08 PM

[Image: madness3.png]

Date: July 29, 2013
Arena: The Float @ Marina Bay
City: Marina Bay, Singapore

Pyro explodes all over the Float in Singapore as Monday Night Madness hits the airwaves to “Sound of Madness” by Shinedown.

JIM ROSS: “We are LIIIIVE from the sold out Float at Marina Bay in Marina Bay, Singapore!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “We're at the final stop on the Madness World Tour, JR! Next week, we head back to the good ol' US of A, and I gotta tell ya, I can't wait!”

JIM ROSS: “That's next week, Xavier. Tonight! Right here in Singapore, a 16 man, one night only tournament to crown Sid Feders #1 Contender!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “It's gonna be a hell of a night!”

JIM ROSS: “Ladies and gentlemen, this IS MADNESS!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “This is indeed, Madness, JR! The winner tonight gets a chance of a lifetime, and deservedly so!”

JIM ROSS: “To the victor goes the spoils, but right now, let's head back to the office of our General Manager, Paul Heyman.”

Heyman leans on his desk holding a clipboard. Beside him is his assistant, Sly. Beside her is the brass colored tumbler with 16 uniquely numbered balls inside. Against the wall, stands the entire field of tournament participants.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I've gathered you all here to set the field, so to speak. My lovely assistant, Sly, will pull balls...”

Just then, Crimson Dong runs over and starts trying to hump Sly.

SLY: “AHHHHH! Get him off me!”

Heyman pulls out a squirt bottle and begins squirting Crimson Dong until he releases Sly.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Anyway, she's going to pull balls out, one by one. On each of those balls is a number that corresponds to the seeds I released earlier in the week on XWF99.com. So, without further adieu... Sly?”

She pulls a ball and hands it to Paul. Then a second.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Numbers 1 and 3. The almighty Crimson Dong will face J.P. Corino in the opening round.

Sly hands over two more balls.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Numbers 10 and 6. That's Evertrust and.... mmmmmm.... Jessie Diaz...”

Two more.

PAUL HEYMAN: “11 and 12. Ultimate Mystery faces CM Punk.”

Two more again.

PAUL HEYMAN: “4 and 9. That's Andrew Aldway and John Austin.”

Aldway steps forward. Luca starts laughing his ass off.

ANDREW ALDWAY: “This shit is rigged!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Oh, I assure you, it's not rigged.”

ANDREW ALDWAY: “Shut the hell up, Arzegotti!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Both of you shut up so we can get to the action!”

Two more balls.

PAUL HEYMAN: “5 and 16. That's.... Jonny Rebel.... no “H”.... and not-so-Swift Ion.”

Two!

PAUL HEYMAN: “14 and 15. The only good Cross to hit Madness, ever, takes on Blaze.”

TWO!

PAUL HEYMAN: “7 and 13. Mr. Radio, one on one, with Sean Falcon. Which means the final two battle one on one. Luca Arzegotti and Andrew Morrison.”

Morrison looks over at Luca.

ANDREW MORRISON: “Now, who's laughing, punk!?”

LUCA ARZEGOTTI: “Actually, I'm still laughing.”

Morrison goes to punch Luca square in the mouth but the other tournament participants separate the two before any damage could be done. The scene fades to commercial.

JIM ROSS: “We're back here on Madness and the field has been set!”

The X-Tron lights up with the tournament graphic.

[Image: OpeningRound.gif]

XAVIER REIGNS: “There you have it!”

JIM ROSS: “Some real interesting match ups in round one!”

XAVIER REIGNS: “I can't believe Austin and Aldway have to battle!”

JIM ROSS: “In a tournament such as this, you have to be able to put friendships and alliances aside! It's every man for himself!”

HOUR ONE – Opening Round – Summarized Results

Opening Round Match
Crimson Dong
- vs -
J. P. Corino
Standard Rules

In one of the quickest matches in the entire history of the XWF, Crimson Dong was able to completely dominate J.P. Corino from start to climax. I mean, finish. Crimson Dong ends the match when he nails Corino hard with dat finisher of his after two minutes.

WINNER: Crimson Dong – Advances to Quarter-Finals

Opening Round Match
Evertrust
- vs -
Jessie Diaz
Standard Rules

The second match of the night is a nice opening round battle between the newcomer Evertrust, and Jessie Diaz. Diaz takes control to start the match and she does so nicely as she keeps Evertrust grounded. The match would turn in Evertrusts favor though after she took too much time going to the top rope.

Evertrust would brutalize Diaz from pillar to post for the next several minutes until Diaz got the upper hand once more after a cheap low blow. Diaz would continue to try and keep the larger man grounded with various submission holds to the mans legs.

Evertrust wound up picking up the victory about eight minutes into this outstanding match after reversing an Irish Whip. He'd lock her into the sleeper hold off the rebound and that was all she wrote.

WINNER: Evertrust – Advances to Quarter-Finals

Opening Round Match
Ultimate Mystery
- vs -
CM Punk
Standard Rules

In another quick match that lasted under three minutes, Ultimate Mystery picked up the win over CM Punk in convincing fashion. Punk was never able to get a single offensive or defensive move in. Mystery wins it after hitting the Ashtravagant on Punk for the three count.

WINNER: Ultimate Mystery – Advances to Quarter-Finals

Opening Round Match
Andrew Aldway
- vs -
John Austin
Standard Rules

In the beginning, the two members of the Connection were very hesitant to get things started. After trying not to go through with the battle for a couple of minutes, things started to move quickly. The two battled back and forth trading shot after shot, move after move, counter after counter.

Aldway will be in control in the beginning of the match nailing Austin with power move after power move trying to where down Austin quickly.

Austin would gain control after countering a suplex attempt into a cutter for a two count. He'd go on the offensive for nearly the remainder of the match piling up near fall after near fall on his friend, Andrew Aldway.

Aldway would counter Austins finisher and drop him to the mat with the British Bomber for the clean three count.

WINNER: Andrew Aldway – Advances to Quarter-Finals

Opening Round Match
Jonny Rebel
- vs -
Swift Ion
Standard Rules

As is the norm with any match Ion is involved in, it ends quickly. Rebel dominated through out the duration of this contest with Rebel taking home the win after hitting Ion with the vertebreaker.

WINNER: Jonny Rebel – Advances to Quarter-Finals

Opening Round Match
JTC
- vs -
Blaze
Standard Rules

JTC would go on the offense during Blaze's entrance, attacking him from behind before he could even make it to the ring. Blaze would never recover and never get a single move in as JTC would end the match not even a minute after the bell with the K.O.K. For the win.

WINNER: JTC – Advances to Quarter-Finals

Opening Round Match
Mr. Radio
- vs -
Sean Falcon III
Standard Rules

Sean Falcon gave a strong showing.... for about 4 seconds as he slapped Radio in the face to start the match. Radio went to work in a fit of anger taking Falcon down. Radio would dominate the remainder of the match before hitting Radio Head on Falcon for the win.

WINNER: Mr. Radio – Advances to Quarter-Finals

Opening Round Match
Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Andrew Morrison
Standard Rules

Luca would start off the match trying to get the upper hand early. Morrison shrugs off the smaller mans offense and takes over the match. Morrison would drop Luca time after time with power move after power move picking up near falls in the process.

A slow developing move allowed Luca to regain the advantage at this point. Luca would hit Morrison with everything he had and at a very quick pace in order to keep the larger man on his heels. Luca would stay on the offensive until an ill-timed charge into the corner left Luca flat on his back after running directly into Morrison big boot.

Morrison would take over immediately after this and continue to ground and pound Arzegotti. The match would end after Luca countered a Morrison Vortex Piledriver attempt and a little interference from John Madison at ringside.

WINNER: Luca Arzegotti – Advances to Quarter-Finals

Andrew Aldway is walking backstage, most likely coming from, or heading to, the Connection's locker room. He turns a corner and then comes to a complete stop.

EVERTRUST: “I've been waiting for this chance to meet you, Andrew.”

Evertrust is carrying a silver metal suitcase beside him and wearing one of his typical, everyday suits with a blue shirt and a solid black tie. He looks down at the ground where there's something blatantly obvious... It would appear that someone, possibly Evertrust, has used some duct tape and created the outline to a very large square on the ground about 10 feet wide both ways.
Written inside of the square, also in duct tape, are the words:
Step Here For Trap Door

Aldway, who is a good few feet away from the square, looks down at it and then back up at Evertrust. Without saying a word, Aldway's expression suggests that he thinks Evertrust is a damned fool.

EVERTRUST: “Don't believe your eyes, Aldway. All you've got to do is step forward, into the box, and you'll be safe. Make the CHOICE to follow my words instead of what you see haphazardly written before you. You don't know who wrote that; you can't trust them. Come to me... my innocent child. Come.”

Aldway looks to be aggravated with Evertrust's nonsense but he doesn't dare step forward into the box. Evertrust gives off no expression as he has merely been observing Aldway's mannerisms.

Evertrust steps forward into the square on the floor himself as Aldway watches and prepares to strike if necessary. Evertrust stands right in the middle of the square and lifts his metal suitcase up into the cradle of his left arm. He holds it as he opens it with his right hand and reaches inside of it to pull out a small surgical knife.

Suddenly and without warning a large net falls down on top of Andrew Aldway!

The more Andrew struggles, the more entangled he becomes in the netting. Evertrust walks closer and tells him how simple this could have been.

EVERTRUST: “If you'd only have listened to what I'd said instead of worrying about the random words on the floor, you would be okay. That net was never going to fall anywhere but right there, and low and behold you've managed to stand there waiting for it even with me inviting you to move forward. Instead of stepping forward, you started looking like you were ready to fight me. How barbaric and how distrustful.”

Evertrust sets the metal suitcase on the ground, open. He pulls a small red can out of it and holds it toward Andrew, pressing a button and sending a mist into The Barmy Brit's face. Andrew passes out rather quickly as Evertrust puts the can back into the suitcase and takes out a small roll of clear tape. He grabs the net and casts it aside, stepping over Aldway and kneeling down.

Evertrust takes a piece of tape and tapes Andrew's upper eyelid up. He takes another piece and tapes the lower lid and low as it will go, exposing Andrew's eye and all the redness around it. Evertrust takes more tape and proceeds to do the same thing with the other eye, keeping it forced open with that tape while Aldway remains unconscious.

EVERTRUST: “Can you see while you sleep? I hope so.”

Evertrust takes the small surgical knife and holds his hand over Andrew's face. Evertrust begins to slowly make an incision into his own palm, just enough to get a little bit of blood trickling, and then he puts the instrument back into his suitcase. He presses his thumb down onto the bleeding hand, right next to the cut to help more flow out as he allows his own blood to drip into the eye sockets of Andrew Aldway. The pieces of tape keep his lids completely open as Evertrust watches the blood drip, slowly waving his hand from left to right as to accommodate the thirst of both eyes. He doesn't look pleased or upset as he does this - simply emotionless and calculated.

EVERTRUST: “That ought to be enough.”

He turns back to his suitcase for more supplies as he bandages up his hand very neatly and effectively. He checks his watch and looks up.

EVERTRUST: “A few more minutes.”

He goes back to his suitcase and pulls out a small water bottle, much like what a gardener might use to go around and "mist" the plants on a dry day. Evertrust is no gardener, however, and Andrew Aldway is no plant.

That's probably why there's no water in the bottle. Instead, it's the urine of a feral cat that Evertrust has been caring for.

EVERTRUST: “This will clear your bloody eyes right up, ol' chap. Oh, what's that? Your vision is too blurry to see and you need me to spray your eyes for you? Don't mind if I do, sir. Don't mind... if... I... do...”

He begins misting Andrew's face very generously with the yellow liquid as a foul aroma fills the air. Slowly but surely, the misting results in complete saturation of Andrew's face and hair with cat urine. This also accomplishes the task of watering down the blood and clearing it out of his eyes, or in this case it might be considered pissing down the blood.

Evertrust rubs his hands together as a slight expression of excitement almost seems to come over him for just a second but it's interrupted by security. Several officials and security guards have come to intervene and take control of this situation. Evertrust puts his belongings away and closes up his metal suitcase as paramedics tend to Aldway.

EVERTRUST: “He'll be alright. He'll wake back up shortly but his eyes are going to feel a little funny, and it's going to take some time for that smell to pass... but he'll be alright. I wasn't trying to hurt him; just trying to help him get some dirt out of his eyes.”

Evertrust is quickly forced out of the immediate area as Aldway is tended to.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
(07-29-2013), (07-29-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-29-2013), Andrew Aldway (07-29-2013), Andrew Morrison (07-29-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-29-2013), Rebel (07-29-2013), ⤤⇝ℰⱱεℛℑȓųšƬ⇜⤣ (07-30-2013)