Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aftermath
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-24-2013, 09:52 PM

(we are in a hospital room, Benjamin Crane is lying in hospital bed with a remote in his hand watching the tape of the handicap ladder match from warfare. his head is heavily bandaged and is hooked up to an IV)

Crane: (watches Madison choke him out as Feder climbs the ladder to obtain the briefcase) You know, it was about right here I thought something was up. I mean, I'll just say it, i underestimated you Madison. I thought you were just full of bravado by throwing me under the bus before the match but it appears you had an alterior motive the entire time. I won't sit here and say i didn't deserve what happened to me. I got more wrapped up in teaching you the lesson and I lost sight of the actual match. Of course, knowing what we know now, I suppose it wouldn't have made much difference would it? You would have turned on me regardless. I'll be the first to admit I don't have much knowledge on this whole "Black Circle" stuff but somehow or another Sid Feder and I by the end were faced against a common enemy. You know, had it been a case of a guy just wanting to prove his machoness by trash talking his partner and creating tension when we SHOULD have been working as a unit, I could have lived with that. But being a part of some grand scheme of a secret society or whatever the hell you guys are, that's different. That's MORE.

I can't help but look around this room and then realize i have a US tournament to prepare for next week, coming off the beating of a lifetime. But "Black Circle" you just made another enemy. And Feder, if you ever need any help getting back at these guys you let me know. I know you don't respect me and I know you think you can take these guys down alone but after what we experienced tonight, I don't believe you can. And if nothing else, believe that I want my pound of flesh from these guys as much as you do. So regardless of how much pain i'm still gonna be in next week, I'm gonna show up and begin my path to the US Title. But if any one of you Black Circle guys try this s*** again, there will be a different outcome.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like benjamincrane's post:
(01-26-2013), (01-25-2013), Wallace Witasick (01-24-2013)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-25-2013, 10:34 AM

Madison:

"But Crane, we won the match. Together!"
Hate Post Like Post
benjamincrane Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

01-25-2013, 09:44 PM

haha
Hate Post Like Post