Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Best of Luck
JTC Offline
The Phenomenal Bad Guy

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-28-2013, 10:57 PM

"Do what the fuck you please I don't fucken care!!" Is all what the area around the locker room hears as a XWF camera just happens to be near by as they started to film as they peek around the corner into a open doorway where they see me and Michelle fighting. As she is in my face.

"Oh don't give me that shit." As I took a step back shaking my head.

As she stepped forward at me she is pissed. "I was out there last week and I fucken helped you beat Hunter Moore and then afterwards you didn't came home till late. Where the fuck where you?"

I shake my head as I look her in the eyes well tried to. "How many times this week are you going to start this shit. I told you I was out with the guys. Bob is getting married so we threw him a little party thats all. You and your fucken insecures is getting really nuts."

Just then you can see it in her face that she is red hot mad as she slaps me in the face. "Insecure that asshole. Fuck you!" As she grabed her purse.

"Where you going?" As she walks to the door.

"To be insecure I guess. It really none of your business hope you choke in your match tonight." As she storms out as she didn't even notice the camera as I place my hands on my head as I lean against the lockers. As I grabed my bottle of water as I turned around and noticed the camera man there as I walked over to the door mad as I slamed it shut.

Ten minutes later "Raise Hell" by Hed PE hits the pa system as the fans are booing as hell as I walked out without my wife this time because she went who knows fucken where as I walked right staight to the ring as I get in and grabed a mic.
[Image: DPP0224_zpse262293e.jpg]
"Cut the fucken music." As the music stops as the Wheres Your Wife chants are going on in the arena.

"Let me tell you. I don't care where my wife is right now so shut the fuck up." as the fans boo loud and kept the chants up.

"Now I know you idoits seen what happen in the back with me and my wife but tell you what good. It shows the idoits in the back what kind of mood I'm in and if you guys in the back to fucken stupid to figure it out well let me tell you. I'm in a I don't give a shit type of mood tonight. As in I don't give a fucken shit who the hell I have to destory tonight. Whoever it may be well best of luck to ya man because Anarchy is going to run right threw you and a win will be picked up for the AoD. Now bring whoever jackass out here so I can destory him or her."
As I toss the mic down.

[Image: try%20one_zpsrw9trzdg.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JTC's post:
DeathMerchant (07-30-2013)