Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 04:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Andrew Oldwang stop stealing my jokes!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-28-2013, 01:19 PM

Crimson Dong are MADDD right now. He stomps the camera and breaks the lens so we can't see him stomping it.

DONG: This ho Oldwang be talkin dat shit. Dat shit. Dat shit. Fuck dat shit! NEED DAT PUSS! Maybe he never got the meme? Dong needs dat puss. I for one am pissed that this frumpy dumpy clump of stumpy is using Dong's material. I would do that cool thing where I play a clip or a quote and then pay with another one, blah blah yackitty smack. My Dong is aching so I'm just gonna say Andrew stop using my shit. I called Mr. Radio outdated first because I first says nobody listens to the radio anymore. Ok I lied I will do the quote thingamabobber.
Quote:But what about Mr. radio? Or bitch nobody listens to the radio anymore this is the year 20018! Shucks wait no it's a little bit later than that but you get the point. I'm going to take Mr. radio and I'm going to remove all his knobs so nobody can turn him on and then I'm going to unplug him and then I'm going to break his antenna. (And I'm gonna stick my dong and him.…shhh)
That was me talking in case you couldn't recognize the pure oozing of sexxiness and hotttiness, and I'm just assuming I said it before you ever did because I'm the DONG dong DONG dong DoNg. I'm probally making all the girls cum in their panties just like Peter Gilldong. See I gave him credit when I used his line. I aint no Oldwang thief. You ever heard of being a bottom? I'm going to make you one. You're just a boy but you're a bottom... make you try to top you'll cry... never even said you're bi.

DONG: Oh and I read your profile on that gay dating website you're listen on, Oldwang. Fucking sick ass bitch I saw you say this here: I am NOT here for hookups but I'm versatile, shaved, and have 300 up close retro-filtered pictures of my hutthole. Why is it so hard to find normal guys anymore? Into movies, exercising, cooking, hiking, furries, double fisting and hooking my nipples up to car batteries. Also looking for a workout partner. Ok OldWang good luck with that! Ick! Get away from me, freak.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post