Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 06:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Bring on monday !!
ultimate mystery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

07-28-2013, 08:20 AM

[ scene opens with ultimate mystery on his pull up bar ]

Mystery : 98.............99.......................100

[ he jumps down and heads towards the fridge and grabs his bottle of powerade then turn to the camera that Jacob Marsh is holding ]

Mystery : Oh Jake when did you get here

Jacob : oh ive only just arrived, your fans have been waiting almost a week to see how you would respond to losing your first match

Mystery : Yeah sorry about that ive been away training my body, I now know I need to be more resilient, mind you it wasn't as if Salvator did much damage, but it only gets harder from here on out

Jacob : So your ok then ??

Mystery : Yeah im fine, if anything its more of a learning curve that only heightens my awareness, I now know what I need to achieve success in this industry and what a better way to start than this Monday, jumping in the deep end and fighting for number 1 contendership. ITS EXCITING !!

Jacob : Oh so you've heard about the format on Monday

Mystery : of course and let me tell you, stipulations like this bring the best out of people and bringing the best out of me will show everyone im not here just to fill the match card, im here to win. I go out there Monday putting it all on the line, no holds barred I will do anything and everything to get to the top.

Jacob : How are you going to study your opponent if you don't know who your opponent is ??

Mystery : Jacob its not all about studying sometimes you just have to roll the dice, hit and hope, no one has any sort of advantage Monday you just have to go for it. That being said I need to keep training I have to be ready for anything and I will, you heard it here first I make a mends Monday I get onto winning ways and i give my fans a solemn promise, i will win on Monday so be there to be at my side to start our rise to fame

[ he heads over to his rowing machine as the camera fades out ]
Edit Hate Post Like Post