Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 09:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
super lock Korinbo Ch'Boogie Nemo on the freeway team
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-26-2013, 08:58 AM

The Crimson Dong hires a narrator who can be understood a little better than he can because this is a very important day.

This...

Is the day...

THAT THE DONG GRADUATES FROM DONG SCHOOL!

The entire class of 2013 is looking on from their seats. They're all wearing their gowns, which are yellow and the hats look like penis heads. It's Crimson Dong's turn to speak! YEAH!

DONG: Attention fellow dog Mapes. Nobody knows who's the Chubu side home… But there's one thing that I know, and that is this! I found the claims and dong! Now has a move on words into the madness tournament with my hand on my cock my grind in mind but I happily located on the stones of them fire something about my whole starter in the day time to get a gun holster. I ain't going to end up getting rubbed on like the gay guy in this hot video did... Want to know what pisses the Dong the flack off? You know it seems like some of the people in this tournament had forgotten that I can no longer be defeated because I have an ability that makes me unstoppable if I choose to use it during a match! And that ability in this superblock car rainbow Chipplegate name all on the freeway team. (also known as the super lock Korinbo Ch'Boogie Nemo on the freeway team, depending on who you ask and what time of day you ask them!) Do not question tag to Bogola on the boy Bologna in the morning thou my text would suffice otherwise!

This ignites a fire in his fellow dong mates. The entire class of 2013 jumps up from their seats, throws their dong hats into the air, and cheers wildly as The Crimson Dong struts back and forth on the stage just like Ric Flair, going "WOOOO" each time he stops to hump the air. It's interesting to note that with each thrust, a massive bulge can be seen springing forward from underneath the gown. It literally looks like a cantaloupe is between his legs, swinging forward each time he humps the air. What an amazing specimen this Crimson Dong is.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-26-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-28-2013)