Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
This is MadNess With all the boys in this tourney we better have a kai kai!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-26-2013, 08:28 AM Photo  This is MadNess With all the boys in this tourney we better have a kai kai! -->

Oh who you touch my trial Lala… Open condoms style… Opened condom style not… When I'm doing I don't hijiyama and up or not I'm going to feed him you want to keep more milk at nine I'm on the Internet deep in the night… Deep in the night… Deep in the night…………… Deep in the night you tease me oh please me punch you to be my love tonight command me tell him to hear me I just can't get enough love you.

So it looks like I have become a part of this tournament on Monday gay madness ho. That's good but let's review some of the names that are also in this tournament because they are not good. I mean let me randomly pick a name out of the hat oh Johnny rebel! Well Johnny… Did anybody ever tell you that the correct way to Selma Promo is 10 not still have Vasoline in your butt hole and to not still have the stench of the males coming off of Uranus? You think about that you lil mark and you let me know ok snookums?. Next up? Have Andrew Eldaway? Who? Am I saying the last name right? Andrew Morrison? Well wait no it's Andrew elderly Martinson elderly is his middle name, right? I don't know anymore what's going on with all these Andrews but I do know that I want to take a can of Pepsi and can of Coke and can of RC and I want to scrimmage them altogether and do a big spiky ball of metal and I want to ram it up all three of the Andrews asses!

Be knowing that brings us to Luca Ariza Gunadie what the f*ck this f*cking guy… Always writing my ass love letters in the mail, always writing me notes at the bar, always begging The Dong; "do this do that, and date me and give me a little more… Come on big dong I need another drink… Buy me a drink, yeah give me another one"… That's all he does is he uses me! He uses the Crimson Dom!! So f*ck you Luca. Next week you will be on my penis like a condom. Okay

Next we have John Austin! Yeah a somebody who isn't named Andrew or Luca or , and might be a straight man just like I am. Tell me John Austin are you as straight as the Crimson dong? Can we merge into a gay bar together and turn the entire thing straight is that how f*cking straight you and I would be together? Because if not you might as well bend over right now so I can f*ck you in your butt but who who who he he he he he he she or her meaning me. But what about Mr. radio? Or bitch nobody listens to the radio anymore this is the year 20018! Shucks wait no it's a little bit later than that but you get the point. I'm going to take Mr. radio and I'm going to remove all his knobs so nobody can turn him on and then I'm going to unplug him and then I'm going to break his antenna. (And I'm gonna stick my dong and him.…shhh)

So that Takes us to do I ever trust I ever what the f*ck!?… Ever trust? What kind name is that huh? Didn't you hear that all the cool kids are putting the word Crimson or the word Dongala in their names these days? And he comes in with the name I ever trust. While cool buddy but how about you take some crisco and some Vaseline and maybe a little bit of Neosporin and you mix them together into a ball and you hold them in the palm of your hand and then you lower your balls into that moisture and then you take that same hand and slap it into your own face! Then you'll feel exactly how I felt after I watched your f*cking bullsh*t on my TV screen expecting to get off and instead I got limp. So screw you buddy! So basically it seems like this is everyone who's in the tournament alright? I don't think I've come across a single name that could even hold a candle to my left nut let alone my right nut let alone alone alone my dog's dong so this is pretty much a done deal! You might as well turn on the m*therf*cking Crimson channels all night long and all week long you wipe your ass with Patxis hack my penis and my scrotum slaps you in your eyeball and rubs your testicles where she coming out of my a**hole I'll come and I'm up all sad here to coming out of my a**hole f*cked coming out of my balls up milk a coming out of my squid Tom my a**hole filled with your phase oh baby let me scroll time I hear all the AI is with these times real hot days I have a night to grab on you all… I cannot believe I saw evertrust getting head from Johnny rebel while Luca ArizaGarity was f*cking Johnny Robilina in the a**hole but that is no reason for Andrew elderly to be behind Lucas Isaac Caddy with his tongue up his ass! Andrew you are sick! But then we have Andrew Morrison who is forcing Mr. radio to slap his nut back-and-forth just slap those m*therf*ckers back-and-forth back-and-forth left in right that does not left and right right and left slept of minutes must've slept after the something that's something that's all night on that I'll be holding on Andrew Morrison Andrew Morrison is a sick m*therf*cker making Mr. radio slap his nuts well all that other sh*t is happening between those of the f*ggots what the f*ck did I forget anybody? I am feeling a little like Jell-o and I'll put my dog in your face cause that ain't wrong-o.

Where's my next hit? Need dat puss.

Need dat pussss.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(07-26-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (07-26-2013), Unknown Soldier (07-28-2013)