Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To Fight or to Drink...
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-24-2013, 09:09 PM

After what had happened between Alexandra's longtime friend Andrew Morrison and JTC, her ex boyfriend and father of her child, she thanked the powers that be that her children didn't have to see what happened. She hopped on her motorcycle and headed out of the arena to seek shelter in a bar in the middle of nowhere. A good stiff drink, that's what she needed. Or she needed a good fight. Something to dull the sting she felt in her chest. What she really wanted to do was go back there and beat the living hell out of JTC, but she would save that for another time. There would be plenty of opportunities for that in the end. She put her bike in park and killed the engine. As she walked inside her footsteps fell on the concrete making a sound she had grown up hearing. Once inside she made her way over to the bar and ordered a drink.

"Jack and coke." She nodded to the bartender.

It was clear she didn't want to be fucked with. She simply wanted to disappear into her drink and not deal with anymore drama tonight. She leaned against the bar, waiting for her drink when...

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-25-2013)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2013, 10:39 PM

-Hunter Payne just happens to walk into this bar in the middle of fucking nowhere, Joyless, and doesn't notice Alexandra. He seems upset and he walks up to the bartender as well-

Payne: COKE ZERO PLEASE

- paying homage to one of his favorite movies Scott Pilgrim vs The World Hunter Payne waits for his Coke Zero when...-

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-24-2013, 10:56 PM

"Did you have a bad day too?" He nods " And you order a coke zero. Perhaps you should put something else in that drink bartender."

Alexandra glares at the man who slipped into the seat next to where she was leaning and ordering a coke zero.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-24-2013, 11:04 PM

"Well, if I were to be the one to answer your little dilemma, I would probably say something along the lines of:

Pourque de los dos? (OOC: I apologize for my butchery of the Spanish language in advance, I just love that commercial, lol)"

We then see Luca on a chair being lifted up by an entire Mexican village, cheering celebratorally at their new savoir.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
AnthonyCarter

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2013, 11:06 PM

Anthony caught wind of what the peace making that happened between Andrew Morrison and Johnathon Cross, he knew that would effect Alexandra to go down a road that knew that she was willing to go down. Anthony rides to the bar where he notices Alexandra motorcycle while he parked his right next to hers. Anthony goes into the bar where he spots Alexandra, he walks up to her then he starts to speak.

Cherry bomb come sit down with me and we will talk, i know that look on your face.

Alexandra looks at Anthony then she starts to speak while she is in shock that he is standing before her at the bar.
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-24-2013, 11:46 PM

-Hunter smiles and has a staring contest with Alexandra's glare, eventually getting her to smile as well, but just for a second before she goes back to being angry-

Payne: I would... but, I'm a lightweight, not to mention I become a total ass when I drink... I've had a pretty bad hour actually. Everything was going smooth, until me and Joy disagreed on how we're going to manage Shove It. She got angry, so I went outside to get some air right?.. I come back and she locks me out! So I came here to drink my life away with caffeine... But none of the calories :)

-Hunter is really happy about his drink not having calories, as the bartender gives them both their drinks-

Payne: But I hear you're having some problems with Morrison? If you'd like maybe a certain Shove It General Manager could make a match between you two? ;)

-Hunter then looks over and makes sure he isn't related to anybody carrying Luca-

Payne: Nobody I know.

-Anthony Carter then comes in and does his thing, as Hunter sips from his Coke Zero and also waits for Alexandra to speak-

Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-25-2013, 04:55 AM

Mr.Natural and Solange Holloway then walks into the bar and sits down next to Hunter and Alexandra, not paying them any attention.

Mr.Natural: Ayo! Gin and Juice please?
Solange: And can I have Peach Vodka? Thank you baby.

Mr.Natural looks around and notices Hunter and Alexandra sitting next to them.

Mr.Natural: OH SHIT! Where the hell y'all come from?

Solange: I'm sorry for his behavior, he's very free spirited. Hi I'm Solange nice to meet you.
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-25-2013, 04:13 PM

-Hunter drinks his Coke without worrying about gaining any weight because it's zero calories-

Payne: Nice to meet you Solange. I'm Hunter Payne.

-Hunter shakes Solange's hand-

Payne: How's it going?

-Hunter shakes Mr. Natural's hand-

Payne: Can you top me off? Coke Zero please?

-The bartender gets Hunter Payne's glass and goes to refill it-

Payne: That bartender is too quiet for my liking...

-Hunter Payne waits for his drink, and then...-

Hate Post Like Post
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

07-26-2013, 04:20 AM

Mr.Natural: Ummm... you might not wanna drink that.
Hate Post Like Post