Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-17-2024, 07:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to make a stand Summer Page
Mastermind Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-15-2024, 06:55 PM

A camera is switched on, and Mastermind walks over to a seat in the middle of what looks to be a locker room. He has the XWF Television Title hanging over his shoulder, and he also looks to be a little bit glum.

He spots the camera and sits down.

“Let’s get this over with shall we! I am in the middle of a mourning period having lost a great friend this week, so I don’t have much to say. That should be plenty for Summer Page to talk about. Another person chalking up some needless comment on my win-loss comment here in the XWF.”

Mastermind stops, and looks away. He gets up and looks out one of the windows.

“I wish I was with my wife and children during this sad time, but I’m not. I have to compete against Summer Page on Thursday Night Anarchy. Luckily for me, the XWF Television Title is not on the line.”

For a few more minutes Mastermind continues to peer out the window in silence, before returning to what he should be thinking about. His upcoming match with Summer Page.
He walks back to his seat and sits down.

“At least I find some comfort in taking on Summer Page. Out of a terrible week that is the one real thing that I can control.

“Summer Page you think I may be distracted with the loss going on in my current life, but I can and will guarantee you that won’t be the case come Anarchy because like all XWF Television Champions, even with the Championship not being on the line, I will have one of the better memories taking you apart, piece by piece and winning our little match.

“I don’t really care what you think about me. I have a job to do. So there has to be a way to show me a reason why you don’t think I’m good enough to even stand up to you.”

For a minute Mastermind stops and looks down, then he looks back up at into the camera.

“I may be a bit empty on the inside with what’s going on in my world, but let me tell you I am at peace with tearing you apart limb from limb. So if you have the chance to flee, I would take it if I were you. Go on Summer Page flee to the highest mountain, flee away from your horror story, which will be me.”
A small smile crosses Mastermind’s face as he realizes what he has said before he continues.

“I will hunt you down and you will live in fear, and come Thursday you will be a goner. I will be one standing over your lifeless body come the end of our match, and I will be the one standing tall. Mark my word on that matter. I really hope you don’t find any comfort in that.”

“So come Thursday Night Anarchy, you are mine, and I shall put this week to the back of my mind and carry on. Someone has to. I have been carrying on for 10 years on and off in this place. You have not.

“After all that has been said I am the demons of your dreams, and I will be very brutal in the way I act with you, because with this Television Title, so to comes my time for recognition.”

With that Mastermind stands up and walks away off camera, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 63 Wins 104 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 3 Wins 2 Losses
8th Year Record - 2024 - 3 Wins 2 Losses
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Current 2x XWF Television Champion
Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 22 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
"The Bashmaster" Barry Masterson (Today)