Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 10-18-2024, 02:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
This is our Final Shot
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

07-31-2024, 10:27 PM

[Image: raw-spoilers-cody-rhodes-entrance-v0-XIX...6ac8354860]
[Image: x120]
[Image: x240]
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

[Image: x240]
after Leap of Faith was over the lights went dark and heard a voice saying wrestling has more than one royal family smoke came up fireworks burst in front and American nightmare Razor walks
out and gets down on his knees and spreads his arms and more fireworks burst open fist pump and walks straight down the aisle and slaps a few kids and adults high fives and hits the steel steps
and climbs on the top rope and lifts up his arms more fireworks burst at the entrance  and he gets down and enters the ring and walks over and reaches over for a Microphone while talking to The XWF Universe
XWF Universe Chants Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor!
[Image: intro-1689103624.jpg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: So Chicago. What do you want to talk about?
XWF Universe cheers for Chicago and Razor
American nightmare| Razor Blade: lets talk about of what happened at Leap of Faith when Latoya and I where fighting for our lives after that brutal lost we had at Leap of Faith against Cameron and Madison Dyson.
XWF Universe boos at Cameron and Madison when Razor continues talking
[Image: wwe-cody-rhodes-fan-experience4.jpg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade:  and since we lost the tag team at Leap of Faith which is why next week in this very ring where I'm standing me and Latoya. will face the new XWF Universal Champion and one-half Champion Ned Kaye and his new tag partner will be Mark Flynn. when they both defend their tag team Championship against yours truly me and Latoya. The American Storm at Monday night Warfare on XWF.
XWF Universe cheers for The American Storm
[Image: intro-1674166270.jpg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: but speaking of Latoya. would you all like for me to bring her out here to this ring with your American nightmare then let me hear you say we Want Storm We want Storm We Want Storm.
XWF Universe Chants We Want Storm, We Want Storm We Want Storm We Want Storm!
American nightmare| Razor Blade: please welcome my tag partner who teamed up with me at Leap of Faith she is The Storm Latoya Hixx.

[Image: jade-cargill-debut.png]
[Image: jade-cargill-debut.png]
[Image: jade-cargill-there-thats-the-post-v0-eTN...6e7fb78f60]
[Image: GLDguhpWsAAbxEd.jpg]
XWF Universe rises up to their feet when The dark lights went out and a loud storm struck A Storm woman laughed is coming A Storm was coming hit's blue smoke appeared on the stage and The Storm walked out and flexed her arms and separate arms and the lights came on and she walks straight down the aisle and slaps a couple of kids and grown adults high fiving to each other and gets inside of the ring and te lights dim once more and turned them right back on when The Storm had already had a mic into her hand while talking to her tag partner American nightmare in the XWF Universe
[Image: 132553_gj4n4jpxiaamhhy_1711759033.jpeg&o...=870&h=435]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: Tell me something United Center are you all excited about me and Razor? will fight for the XWF Tag team Champioship right here next week live in Chi-town Illinois at Warfare.
XWF Universe Cheers for The Storm and Chicago Illinois
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: that's what I like to hear now let's talk about what happened at Leap of Faith two weeks ago when we where about to win our tag team we got to attached cause we didn't win our tag team match with Madison and Cameron Parker. but I think that when Razor and I walk out of Chi-town of the United Center as tag team Champs then hopefully we could let Cameron and Madison Dyson. fight The American Storm after I and Razor become your new Tag team Champions on Monday night Warfare at XWF.
XWF Universe Chants Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!
American nightmare| Razor Blade:  I think you're right about one thing Latoya. when we both fought at Leap of Faith against Cameron and Madison Dyson. we came up short and we lost that match and we can't keep losing like this alright now we have to fight stronger and win this other tag match when we pair up against Ned Kaye and Mark Flynn. for there Tag team Champiomship and besides Ned Kaye. can't have both Championship that's why you and I will have to win those tag team titles away from Mark Flynn and Ned Kaye. next week in this speical ring when the two of us leave out of Chicago as the new XWF Tag team Champions on Warfare.
The Storm looks at her tag partner and she totally agrees with his opinion and hopes not to fail again
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: you know what Razor. I understand what you and I have been through for
the past few months i mean when you and I teamed up against Ned and Prince King at Revelry we were inches away to get those tag team Championship and now here's out chance to get them tag team Championships off of Mark and Ned Kaye. next week in Chicago  when we walk out of the United Center as the new Tag team Champions at Warfare on XWF.
XWF Universe Cheers for The American Storm when Razor has something to say
American nightmare| Razor Blade: you're absolutely right I've been holding us back for a quite awhile now and I think it's time that we do something about that in that is beaten the hell out of Mark Flynn and Ned Kaye. for there Tag team Championship this Monday on Warfare and once we win that Championship in Chicago then it's onto the next Championship that's right it's for the Vacated XWF Anarchy Championship and it's an Over the top battle royal whoever wins the match gets to be the new Anarchy Champion at Friday night Anarchy.
XWF Universe Cheers for both Blade and Hixx together when she gets the final laugh
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: to be honest with you Razor. I'm not upset with you but I am very disappointed in you that you were holding me back that we would've won those tag team Champions way back at The Revelry and now you and I have to win those tag team Championship and take it off the Ned and Mark Flynn. this Monday at Warfare in the United Center of Chicago
in if we don't walk out of the arena come Monday then I mind as well just enter the Batlte royal on Anarchy on August eight cause when I fought Jason Cashe. I was inches away of winning the TV Champion but he defeated me inside of this ring then a min in that's why you and I have to work really hard to catcher those tag team Championship and when we do we're gonna get both Championship one for singles and the other for the tag team Champion and we're not gonna give up either as long as Ned is holding both belts then it's time for his to hand over those tag team Championship to The American Storm of Warfare because you and I got some training to do and we're gonna give everything that we got in that ring and promise me one thing Razor. try to hit me when we're both inside of the ring together and I'll try to not to Bcycle kick you like I did the last time we both teamed up together at The Revelry but that's in the past though this is the present and we need those tag team gold around our waist and show Mark and two belt Ned Kaye. what we are made of in that ring cause Ned and Mark Flynn. Razor and I will see you both this Monday for those tag team titles at Monday night Warfare Because The American Storm. Is.. Coming.
A Storm is Coming hit's when Latoya and Razor both  drop the mic inside of the ring and climb up the top rope and taunts to their Fans when tey both get down and Razor holds the ropes for Hixx and they got out at the sametime and slap a few hands of the adults and children and walk back up towards the stage and head back to their locker room before Warfare begins this Monday.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Razor's post:
Matthias Syn (08-01-2024), Misty Waters (08-02-2024)