Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Arrival
ProphecyGG Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-23-2013, 10:16 AM

-LAX Airport-

*Inside the airport a crowd has gathered. Wrestling fans and reporters alike muddle around in a group as a plane that has recently touched down begins to let it's passengers off. One of them, the XWF's newly acquired star, Prophecy, exits the plane and enters the terminal. The crowd which has gathered moves towards him. He welcomes them and places his carry on luggage beside him. He greets some of the fans and begins signing a few autographs. He looks at a couple of the reporters.*

Prophecy: "I assume you two aren't here to help me with my luggage."

Reporter 1: "Well no. Was hoping to ask you a few questions and get your thoughts on some things."

*The second reporter also nods with a chuckle*

Prophecy: "Well...let's get to it then. I have a busy day ahead of me."

Reporter 1: "Tonight is your debut in the XWF and your first opponent is Trash. Any thoughts?"

Prophecy: "Not really. Just a stepping stone."

Reporter 2: "So you don't respect his talents or accomplishments?"

*Prophecy looks at the second reporter*

Prophecy: "Respect? *he chuckles with a shake of his head* Respect is earned. Neither he nor I has done anything here in the XWF. Not yet anyway. I assure you that will soon change. Many things will soon be changing in the XWF. As far as his accomplishments go, he hasn't accomplished anything. As I said. What was done elsewhere means nothing in the XWF."

Reporter 1: "So what can we expect tonight from you and this match?"

*Prophecy slowly turns his head towards the first reporter. He gives him a cocky and stern look*

Prophecy: "Is this your first day or something? Here's a tip. Do some research before you ask questions. This way you don't come off as ignorant. You can expect us to go out there and do our job. You can expect me to show him no mercy. An example will be made tonight. Win or lose."

Reporter 2: "This isn't an extreme match or anything. Are you gonna play by the rules?"

Prophecy: "There is only one rule I follow. Win. By any means necessary. Rules or no rules. I will be taking out the Trash tonight. He has never faced someone like me. Not many have. He will wish he hadn't by the time it's over. Witastic didn't bring me in here to take it easy on people. The face of XWF is changing. Trash's face may never be the same after tonight either. Now if you'll excuse me, I have some business to attend to."

*He signs one last autograph and picks up his luggage and walks away.*
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ProphecyGG's post:
(01-23-2013)