Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-07-2024, 07:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Call It What You Will..
Jason Cashe Offline
Champions get their name in red!
TITLE - The TV Champion

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-22-2024, 11:37 PM

It was hot to say the least.. The sun was blazing down with a boiling heat of 101 degrees last I checked. Add in the Houston humidity and you’ve got yourself a burning of the skin kind of day. Lounging on a pool chair, my skin was glistening and where my skin was still of natural color, it had taken to turning a shade of red in between the scribblings of my tattoos.

“Nice day, isn't it?”

Her voice brought me out of a deep thought and from underneath the sunglasses on my face, I stared up at her standing above me on the right side of the chair I was in. Gaaaawleee she was wearing that baby blue bikini but I refused to let myself stare. Girls had cooties as far as I was concerned right now. There was no urgency to sit up, I was comfortable but still, I pulled down my shades so I could meet her eyes with mine without any shadowed filter.

“Sure is..” I responded hoping this was just a quick common courtesy like nodding at some stranger that you pass by on the street. “Can I help you with something?” Her lingering gave me the notion that she wanted something, had something to say but hadn't yet done so.

“Well..”

Her upper body turns at the waist as she nods back towards a small group of people at the opposite side of the pool. I glanced down and she was in my view of her friends. That's the only reason I noticed how familiar she seemed.

“My friends and I were wondering if you wanted to join us?”

Fuck me.. Now I had to sit up. Doing so, I looked past her at the group of friends she was referring to. A few guys and a few girls. A few too many of both for me to have any interest. Sitting back, I could feel the wet layer that got left behind when I sat up and now the sweat felt foreign against my back.

“Afraid I can't.. I’ve got a few minutes before I have to go pick up my wife.” Holding up my left hand, I show off the rubber ring I have yet to take off.

“Ooohh!” Her hands cup over her mouth. She seemed suddenly embarrassed. “I’m sorry, I didn't know!”

“It's fine. How were you supposed to know?”

“Well..” As her hands moved from covering her mouth, she had a smile. “You're Jason Cashe, right?”

Good gawd.. I didn't need anymore ‘Fans’.

“Who?” I questioned. I have done some acting, I totally had this I told myself. “No, my name is Damien.. I don't know who Jason is.”

“Oh well my friend over there said..” She tried to explain.

“Sorry. Is he famous or something?”

I ask and honestly, if she said yeah, I might just assume she does want me dead like my last ‘Fan’. I have lost most faith in the human race at this point, everyone is guilty. Myself included.

Her shrug could have offended me. “I don't really know! He’s a Pro Wrestler or something I guess..”

“With the mankinis and sweaty hugging?” Scoffing, I added to my acting ability. “Yeah, that's surely not me.” I gave the idea a chuckle. She forced one as well.

“I'm sorry for bothering you..” Stepping back, she was just about to leave but something compelled her to have some proper manners. “I’m Taylor by the way!” Her hand extends down over me, offered in an official greeting. Now her name and her blonde hair was bothering me.

Play it cool, Jason. “Nice to meet you, Taylor. I’m Ja.. Damien.. As we discussed.”

Shaking her hand, it was brief. She smiled before heading back to her friends. Their eyes continued to glance over towards me as if they were discussing who I was and the conversation I had with that Taylor chick. I had the cover of sunglasses and in my observation of this group, I started noticing ticks.

Taylor and the shorter guy were apparently together but all of them seemed very touchy with each other. Some friend groups are like that.. Other groups were either swingers or the word friends had a loose status to the overall. Wasn't my place to judge nor any of my business what people did to be happy.

I couldn't help but shake my head at it. I was grateful I declined not only the hangout but also in telling her who I was. I’ve had enough of that fuckery for a lifetime. It wasn't for me but not a lot was or is for a lot of people. I’m rambling..

It was time to go.”

©©©©©©©©
“How many people are actively on this roster? How many people are even semi active on this roster? It strikes me funny that I’ve now had what, 6-7 Title defenses while holding this Championship and I’ve somehow drawn a bingo ball that gave me Latoya Hixx not once but TWICE..

Now as if it was just a craaazy coincidence, I now get Dolly for a second time. I’m sorry, did you rather me call you Misty? MD Water? Noooo!

Misty-Dolly in the same sound effect as you would say Ricky Bobby. Yerrp, that's the one.

You have been dubbed.

How do we connect these dots though? Random occurrence? What are the signs which tell us the story that we are walking into come Warfare on the 1st of the Month?

From what I can recall, you and Thad are old friends, yeah? Known to each other for a good number of years and while he is in power, he can't give EVERYONE of his loyal companions a shot at Sebastian and the Universal, can he?

And how about that as well? Universal Champion and the Anarchy Champion in a match but it isn't Title vs Title but what an idea that is..

Misty-Dolly, you have been on this roster since you were a child. You have been up and down the ladder of success and you possess every talent, every skill point needed to fill a skill tree and in my opinion? After the Star Wars fumble, you are a repeated opponent that I can't help but welcome..

That last match wasn't you. Just like back in Anarchy when we fought once before, you weren't you and from what everyone from Mark Flynn to your very own actions have said.. You are still rediscovering just who that ‘you’ is.

Is it head trauma?

Drugs? Can I have some?

Too many slim jims? Them shits are tasty tho..

Misty-Dolly, you have an opportunity. You can come in with this whole new namesake, this entirely new venture of change in your life like you’ve transitioned but all of that is cosmetics. Sprinkles on a cupcake. Until YOU body who you were, who you CAN be in your fucking SOUL.. You might not be taken as anything more than the veteran who has stayed too long. Lived through their last taste of success on any real level and became just another novelty act that lingers around.. And it's fucked cause you're how old? Still so young and I am wondering if you have questioned yourself in a mirror’s reflection and asked: Have you peaked?

My hope is that your being in this match isn't the swiper no swiping sticky fingers of a man who has become the standard of arrogance since Chris Page went off the grid. A man so full of himself, he wishes his dick was big enough to fuck himself. That's our new General Manager and he LOOOOOVES to give reacharounds to his friends.

No matter how you polish some shit to make it look otherwise, you’re still just a polished turd and our General Manager will fade once this world no longer has mirrors set up for HIM to see himself and those behind him in reflection..

You being one of them, no?

We all pick up a brush to paint a picture. The canvas becomes the truth through our vision..

So what's yours, Misty-Dolly?”

©©©©©©©©

In truth? It had been so long since I’ve been out here that I am surprised I knew my way so easily. A hidden world, a getaway from everything. A small inlet that I bought a few years back. There I had built a treehouse home where I could come and just get lost among the wild. Be one with nature, the noises of the woods or dancing slosh of water that glistened at the edge of the shore. Around this time of night, it would be lit up with various lights and shines from the moon and stars.

It was great until it wasn't. Until a storm hit and the treehouse came crashing down. A reminder that good things don't always stay that way but I still owned the land. I was allowed to return and frankly, I needed it. The noise was killing me.

Mosquitoes were evil, I told myself as I stepped down out into the clearing and found where I was headed. “Hi there..” I said with a gassed voice. I could have prepared more for the hike through the woods or rented a jet ski and just arrived via water. I laughed at the idea. That was connected to the ocean. Me getting on a jet ski.. At night? Haaaa! I cracked a smile.

Everything seemed in place as I remembered it. Sure there were more weeds overgrowing the pile of wreckage that was what remained of the Treehouse. Part of the deck still stood which is where I planned to sleep. Moving across the yard, a stretch of the shoreline where it was cleared for farming. I had only ever gotten around to planting Watermelons.

“Nooo shit?!” I blurted out and as my voice echoed into the woods nearby, I stopped and looked down at these massive watermelons that looked like they could win at a County Fair. My mind wondered how they kept growing, stayed healthy and didn't just rot away. “These are big and beautiful!” Squatting down, I thump one with the knuckle of my middle finger. “I guess I will have dinner tonight..”

Grabbing hold of the melon I knuckled, I plucked it free from the vine. It had some weight to it. I toss it up a few inches from my hands. At the foot of the treehouse wreckage, I look for a clearer path up the stairs. They were a risky trek, they might break or be rotted. The fall would suck and I had no way of contacting the outside world.

That was exactly what I was looking for..

©©©©©©©©

“Since this transformation.. You more recently suggested that you would be the Madness that's going to smash through the entire company!

Problem with that is.. Madness already came and failed the last time your ‘Brother’ ran a roster of talent. The problem with that is that the majority of people watching, competing or living LIFE have a little bit of madness to them and they don't often find success with it when they have even their closest friends unable to recognize who they have become..

Sugar? YEAH!

Words you are throwing around now as part of this new persona and while watching the downfall of someone's mental collapse can be entertaining, I am concerned about you.

Let's not get hasty though.. I’m not concerned enough to remove the ability to prevent you from taking what I have left. You ain't the only one losing the chips in front of them. You aren't the only one out here putting everything you have in one pile and hoping that pile is good enough to be what you want it to be!

Name changes are in my history as well, Misty-Dolly. I started in this business as Jason Kash with a ‘K’ and without an ‘E’ at the end. When I am in Japan, they call me JSun like the sun, Yen. The difference being is that I haven't had an adjustment to who I am when that bell rings because of those name changes. I haven't put on a gimmick and ran with a mental illness to try and add some spice in my life.. That makes you a crazy person!

Don't take me calling you crazy as a shot. I know some of the women in XWF have a history of disliking that truth being told about them but Misty-Dolly! When I call you crazy, I say it in the same breath as I would any Genius who has gotten a little fucking nuts!

Maybe this is your ear being cut off. Maybe this is your bomb being built. Maybe this is your era to have a salad named after them like Caesar.. What it SHOULDN'T be is you cutting promos with a backdrop like Latoya Hixx because that makes you as common as shit on toilet paper after that initial wipe.

This new change for you could become many things and you have some supporters but what this day will NOT be is the day you become a four time XWF Television Champion. I don't care if it's Dolly, Misty, Meemaw Waters or a hybrid of the two. The outcome will remain just as it was after our last match.

There won't be any walls closing in around us, it will be inside of a ring where you USED to be a Legendary name on this roster. Now? You’re just Britney Spears crazy spewing out random words together without enough truth behind the details. Your biggest claim to fame as of late is not your new pronouns but instead, you are just part of the reason for why Thad and Lauren are having troubles..

Maybe when this doesn't go your way and Misty-Dolly becomes the failed experiment that it looks to become.. You’ll do what every desperate female does, OnlyFans.

And..

How ironic is it that Lauren has plans to come to this company just to find you? How COOL would it be if the TV Title was hanging above that match? As the World turns and we realize that we’re all just pieces on the board for someone entitled and in power to move into favored positions. Play with my piece and I’ll slap my dick over your shoulder, you better call HR ahead of time.

No wonder the Bastards are gathering the congregation..

No wonder people like me who bust their ass to defend this belt EVERY show is getting the scraps of the slaughter while the part timers and on display poster boys get the laid back schedule. I prefer this lane. I prefer being someone on THIS roster and not found anywhere else.. I prefer to have more weight on my shoulders so those standing pretty with their pretty friends and 10 dollar words can eat at the fancy restaurants with way too many fork selections because I LIKE the Waffle House!

If you have gone mad, Misty-Dolly, go full blown nuts because you have to be that to match the energy I am walking into the Capital with. You have to be ready to storm, raid, pillage and burn down everything because I will do just that to remain in my lane. With my Championship..

And I don't care who your friends are or what role you now play in that circle jerk of a soap opera. This is my Title and with it comes MY story. You, Misty-Dolly are simply just another chapter in it.”

©©©©©©©©

When was the last time people took the time to lay back and just stare up at a sky littered with stars? Most major cities are too polluted to even see many stars, if at all. It opened your mind, let the universe explore your thoughts.

“This watermelon is fucking amazing…” I said with a sigh before bringing another chunk of the juicy fruit to my mouth. “Ooohhh look! A shooting star!”

I was feeling off. As I chewed, I sat up. On the balcony of my old treehouse, I felt dizzy, drowsy, one of those two.. Maybe both as I swayed. “Whooooa…” I brought my hands in front of me and they were blurry.

“Whaaaat’s going on?!”

I wanted to get up. I was able to get up but my legs didn't want to work right. They throbbed with tingles and felt as if they weren't my own legs. As I felt a sense of panic begin to form, I spun around to head downstairs.

“Oohhh fuck me!!” I said with a fear in my crying voice. Hanging inches from my face was a GIANT spider. A single but fairly thick web string held him in place as his multiple eyes glistened from the moon as each of them locked onto my own. “You look dangerous..” I tried to become calm. To not show fear because this thing might be able to eat a small child. Mentally I might be comparable so I had to keep it one hundred.

“Niiiice spider..”

Reaching to grab something, anything I can to kill this thing. I found a piece of the watermelon core. Just slap it as far off the balcony as I could, I could do this I tried to tell myself. I had every intention to do just that until I cocked back and it spoke..

“You prolly don't wanna do that, loser!”

“Aaaaaagh!”

“Aaaaaagh..” The spider mocked me as he moved around on his webbing. “Are we done dilly dallying?”

“You can talk?!” There was a set of emotions I was feeling while at the same time, trying to maintain a balance. I wanted to freak out but I was fucking high so part of this became immediate intriguing to me. “A talking spider!”

“And you're a talking buffoon.. The point is, I am a figment of your imagination. You are high off those tained watermelons.. I’m not real, none of this is. You are sleeping.”

I was trying to make sense of it all. Looking at the watermelon core in my hand, what kind of hallucination was this?! If not for me being spaced out, I’d have lost my shit as this spider leaped from his webbed string and landed on my shoulder. His legs scurrying around the nape of my neck and up onto the top of my bald head. I was shivering but I wasn't cold.

“Now mush.. There is something you must see..”

He was a demanding arachno. Ordering me around as a few of his eight legs lifted and stomped down onto my dome. This was weird for me and yet, I couldn't remove this stupid smile from my face. Another day, another opportunity to feel like a fucking clown.. “And if you drop me, I will bite you.. Real or hallucination be damned!”

“Look..” The spider offers instruction. “Step close to the water.” He added for clarity. Looking out over the horizon, the surface of the water looked at peace. “Do you see?”

“I see water and no I’m not going in, you can bite me, I don't care!”

Again, a few of his legs slapped me against the head. “No! Look into the water, you fool!”

“Ooohhh..” Letting my eyes lead my neck to a bend, I stared down at the water in front of me. I could see rocks buried into the sand, a salamander races off to the right. I wasn't seeing what he wanted me to see. “What am I looking for?”

“Pull your vision back a level. See the surface, look into what your future is..”

Almost like adjusting my eyes to see an optical illusion, I jumped back, seeing someone that made my heart jump. I turned away and tightened the closing of my eyes.

”Remember who YOU are..”

His voice trailed like a whisper while echoing like a roar in the jungle. I felt it everywhere around me. I focused on the water again and found my own reflection in the water’s surface. A shadowy gaze staring back at me.

“Okay Mufasa.. I see me, so what?” I laughed but the spider was gone. I felt my head, spun around, and fell due to the soft ground. Laughed after falling and then abruptly in a simple change of breath, the laughing stopped. I found myself thinking clearly, seeing my next move, feeling good about myself, about the path that I am on even if I am to be on it alone.

My left hand comes out in front of me and I look down at the ring around the ring finger. “Tsk..” Which came from sucking air through my teeth. I reached over with my right hand and pulled the ring from my finger. “I miss you..” Was all I had left to say before I flung it towards the water. It didn't go far, sinking into the shallowest part of the shore and slowly settling into the mud.

“... I miss you too, Jason..”

I let out a gasp, seated with my knees up in front of me, my head snapped around to locate the voice. I found it, found him, it looked like me from a different time. A me I didn't ask to be and have tried to get away from. Find peace from. He was moving faster than I could follow and before I could react, he tackled me. We crashed into the sands and I was out.. Letting a final sighing exhale before passing all the way unconscious.

©©©©©©©©

“Grand Meemaw Misty-Dolly!

The Misty Monarchy!

The Thunderstorm that is coming in Ju-Ly!

The many many new monikers and accents and catchphrases or single word hoots you have showcase this far.. Who are they for?

Is it to show people that THIS time will be different?

That even in the eyes of your own friends, you can find a cloud of doubt. You ramble on about this and that and who you are NOW but in hearing all we have heard so far, I wonder if maybe, just maybe, all of that new energy isn't something that you are still selling to yourself. Convincing yourself that it will be different..

Maybe it will.

I can attest to how different things can be in my own time in this company. The drowning I felt that first run compared to now? I have gone beyond rock bottom! I have been feeling buried under the dirt below the rocks. I have struggled, fought and not just said so to wear a woe is me..

The problem you will have Misty-Dolly is that I’m not going to be in this fight with any peace behind me. I have none other than the Championship I carry and the actions that take place inside the ring. That's all I have now and I’m GOING to keep it close to the vest… As far as I am concerned? You want to remove Dolly from the next steps forward? Fine. I liked her, I respected her as an opponent and one time Tag Partner! She was good people to me and I still whooped her ass..

Bitch, I don't know you. Clean slate and I’ll treat you accordingly. Consider me a Stranger that has you in Danger and maybe I’ll put your head to sleep and you can wake up with a new persona because Ju-Ly might be your month but on the first, you gotta pay your cable bill and I am the current and shall remain THE TV Provider in your area..”

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-24-2024), Mark Flynn (06-29-2024), Misty Waters (06-23-2024), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-23-2024), Thaddeus Duke (06-30-2024), Theo Pryce (06-23-2024), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-23-2024)