Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-28-2024, 04:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The American Storm
Latoya Hixx Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

06-18-2024, 06:22 PM

when they saw The American Nightmare standing inside the middle ring with a microphone while talking to the XWF Universe
XWF Chants Razor, Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor Razor!
[Image: d8a25-17179821142444-1920.jpg?w=640]
America Nightmare | Razor Blade: last night in this very ring I was inches away from qualifying for the next round of Leap of Faith but instead they let Matthias Syn. win the match that's alright though cause me and The Storm Latoya Hixx. have another match to prepare for this Thursday when you two of us team up together to take out Michael Graves and Vinnie Lane. in our tag team match this week on Anarchy in South Dakota.
XWF Cheers for South Dakota and Razor at the same time
[Image: intro-1718259795.jpg]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade:  and since we both lost earlier at Monday Night Warfare it's time that we win this tag team and if we don't win this tag match with Vinnie and Michael Graves.
then we mind as well just not fight for Prince and Ned Kaye's World tag team Championship at leap
of Faith but only if I had some help with the lovely who must become the TV Champion and ended up losing once again so please give it up for our Storm Latoya Hixx.

The lights went out and they heard a woman laughing in the background saying a Storm was Coming to hit she walked out on stage flexed her muscles walked straight down towards the aisle got on the second rope entered the ring with American Nightmare They hand the Storm a microphone while speaking to the XWF universe
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: jade-cargill-wwe-friday-night-smackdown-...7ff2732bcc]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-30-064141.png]

[Image: GODJmjaXcAAXEAw.jpg]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx:  did you all see what just happened way earlier tonight when I was inches away from being your new TV Champion we ended up letting you all down cause we both didn't win our separate matches when Razor was about to qualify to the next round and ended up losing to Matthias Syn. and as for me I also lost to Jason Cashe. when he retained his precious TV Championship at Warfare but you and I have to stay focused if we're gonna defeat Michael and
Vinne Lane. this Thursday in South Dakota in our tag team match on Anarchy.
XWF Universe Cheers for The Storm and South Dakota once more
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3ayEk61v_muWpvBM40Fu...o&usqp=CAU]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx:  and when we do defeat Vinnie and Micheal Graves. this week you and I will get our rematch from The Revelry against Ned and Prince King. for their tag team Championship at Leap of Faith PPV I also have another match to prepare for on July 1 in Washington, DC I have a match against Mark Flynn. in a Standard match and once I prove him wrong then it's on at Leap of Faith for Prince and Ned Kaye's tag team Championship after we settle the score with Micheal and Vinnie Lane. at Anarchy on XWF.
XWF Universe cheers for Storm when Razor lifts up his mic and stares at Latoya.
[Image: Cody-Rhodes-spricht-Klartext-im-Ring.webp]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: you weren't the only one that failed Latoya. cause you see I was this very close to ending up winning that match until Matthias Syn. took the W way from me and like you said you and I need to stay focused if we're gonna win this tag team with Vinnie and Michael Graves. this week on Anarchy to earn ourselves a rematch for those tag team Championships at Leap of Faith on XWF.
XWF Universe chant Win the match, Win the match Win the match Win the match Win the match!
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: sounds like they want us to win this tag match at Anarchy and let's face it Razor we gotta step our game up if you and I are gonna get those tag team Championship off of Ned and Prince King. at Leap of Faith after we get the win from Micheal and Vinnie Lane. this week on Anarchy.
Hixx gets closer to the American nightmare  and says a few more words to him
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: Razor. listen to me we have to win this upcoming tag team this Thursday if we want those tag team Championships away from Prince and Ned Kaye. at Leap of Faith and if we win this match at Anarchy then hopefully we can get those tag team belts off of Kaye and Prince after we settle with Michael and Vinnie Lane. on Anarchy at XWF.
Blade lifts his mic up and explains to The Storm about his life
American Nightmare | Razor Balde: you're right Latoya. I mean you and I both were at Warfare last night when I lost to Matthias Syn. when you were a few inches away from becoming the next TV Championa and now we have to work together as a team if we're gonna take out Vinnie and Michael Graves. in our tag team match Thursday night at Anarchy.
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: I'm sorry about kicking you in the face at The Revelry but we need to do is come up with a plan to defeat Michael and Vinnie Lane. and once we prove them then you and I will get those tag team Championship away from Ned and Prince King. at Leap of Faith as soon as we take care of Vinnie and Micheal Graves at Anarchy on XWF.
XWF universe cheers for Hixx and Blade at the same time
American Nightmare | Razor Blade:  apology accepted Ms Storm and like you said you and I should focus on this tag team with Vinnie and Michael Graves. If we're gonna get ourselves a rematch for those XWF tag team Championship at Leap of Faith I'll even let us pick the stipulation against Ned and Prince King. when they defend their tag team titles against The American Storm on Leap of Faith at XWF.
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: I feel you on that Razor. now let's get ready for our tag team match and beat the holly hell outta Michael and Vinnie Lane. this week on Anarchy.
Razor gets really closer up toward the camera and says a few more words to Vinne and Michael Graves
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: Michael and Vinnie Lane. you two fools are gonna get a whooping cause come Thursday at Anarchy and Latoya is gonna win this tag team and headline to Leap of Faith and fight Prince and Ned Kaye. for their tag team Championship and once we win this match I will address something for Leap of Faith when we take them tag team titles away from Ned and Prince King. to a stipulation match of our choosing and they better show up at  Leap of Faith or there will be some Consequences when Latoya and I become the first ever XWF tag team Champion on Leap of Faith after we get rid of Vinnie and Michael Graves on Thursday night Anarchy at XWF.
[Image: sddefault.jpg]
The Storm| Latoya Hixx: Michael and Vinnie Lane. tell Ned and Prince King that The American Storm. is Coming to Leap of Faith
Storm is Coming hits when Hixx and Blade fist pump each other and they both exit out of the Anarchy ring and slap a few hands of children and adults in the y walk back up towards the stage and head to their special locker rooms before the tag team begins this Thursday.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Latoya Hixx's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-18-2024), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (06-18-2024), Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-18-2024), Jett Sterling (06-20-2024), Matthias Syn (06-18-2024), Misty Waters (06-18-2024), Thunder Knuckles™ (06-18-2024)