Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-25-2024, 07:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Journey Begins
CameronParker Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Families & Kids, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

06-04-2024, 09:29 AM

The Bohemian Grove arena in Monte Rio California was rocking and you could hear the echo of cheers bounce off the walls as the sold-out crowd reacted to not only Sebastian winning but just how thrilling the entire night had been for the fans but for a rookie like me it was breathtaking, almost like a moment in time for me as I got to see what it's like to be a true professional wrestler and what your performance and passion for this business can give back to the people that spend money on tickets to come to see you and spend money on your merchandise so they not only support you financially but passionately.

Sitting up there with the wrestling fans who didn't know me did nothing but motivate me. I couldn't imagine Sebastian or Dionysus just being able to blend into the crowd but of course, I'm not them I haven't accomplished any of their accolades… Just yet but I will. I believe in myself so much that no matter the obstacle I will overcome and while I haven't officially signed a contract with The XWF I know that moment is coming. I just need to go out there and show Jett Sterling he's not wasting his money on this investment on me, I need to show him I can make good on my world and so he gives a damn about me, so allow me to pull back the curtains and give you a glimpse into the life of Cameron Parker.

FLASHBACK

A few weeks ago Cameron Parker had wrestled his last match on the Indies but at that time he didn't know it yet as he walked into the locker room exhausted as he took a seat on the bench and drank some water to rehydrate before taking a white towel to clean off his sweat as he leans back to relax, putting the towel over his face as he reflects on his win tonight.

Cameron Parker: The fans were really behind me tonight, I swear I think I got the loudest pop if the night which is great because I think my hard work is paying off and that I should be ready to make the jump to the pro level I really think I'm ready for that.

All Might: I think you're ready for the pros too kid.

Cameron takes the towel off his face and jumps up excitedly to see his mentor All Might appear in his locker room and quickly Cameron greets him with a handshake and then a tight bro hug.

Cameron Parker: What a pleasant surprise All Might, what are you even doing all the way out here?

All Might puts on a pleasing smile.

All Might: Well I would've gave you a call but I decided I wanted to tell you in person that I've talked to an old friend of mines at the wrestling promotion in XWF and they have roster spots open for their Anarchy brand but they won't be open long so you'll have to Fly out to Monte Rio California for their live event The Revelry.

Cameron looks excited by the news.

Cameron Parker: I'm really excited about this All Might and I just know with you there with me i'll get an opportunity with no problem.

All Might takes a step back and then shakes his head.

All Might: Unfortunately kid I won't be able to make it, you'll have to handle this without me.

Cameron nods his head in understanding.

All Might: Now remember kid you gotta sale yourself when you get there, you let them know you ain't looking for no hand out you just looking for an opportunity. Just go in there and be yourself and I promise you won't regret betting on yourself.

Cameron gives approval with a nod, and smile, and then shakes All Might's hand.

Cameron Parker: I appreciate everything you done for me and I promise I won't let you down.

All Might: No kid, just don't let yourself down.

All Might gives Cameron a pat on the back as he takes his leave out the room as the scene comes to an end.

Well there you go, that's how we got to where we are now and now it's a one on one match as I take on a literal Gorilla in a wrestling ring. It's going to be my first match in front of a live crowd and of course, I've wrestled in college in front of people but this atmosphere is going to be different and the competition is a lot tougher.

This is going to be the biggest test of my life and that's not an overreaction either. This match will either land me an official contract with The XWF or it's going to show I wasn't ready to move up to the professional level but failure is not an option for me at all, I have too much weight on my shoulders for me to break down now at the starting point.

I got a lot riding on this one match, it's the must most win match of my wrestling career I've ever had and I can't afford to drop the ball against Gorilla, So Gorilla should get a good night of sleep and eat plenty of bananas because come June Twentieth I'm going to give you all that you can handle and then some. I know you are a beast in this business and have the strength of ten men but I promise you none of that matters because I am hungry and focused coming into this match and I don't care if your King Kong or Mighty Joe young,  I am going to show you how much more I want this win and show Jett that he made a good investment in me and that I will rise to be a hero for the people because I am the Fighting Spirit and I will never back down… not ever!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like CameronParker's post:
Dewey Gobblecoque (06-04-2024), Jett Sterling (06-20-2024), Sean Parker (06-04-2024)