Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-10-2024, 03:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Story is not over just yet
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-08-2024, 07:56 PM

When Heather Halliwell is standing in the middle ring with two chairs inside and she introduce to the XWF universe
Heather Halliwell: Ladies n gentlemen please welcome the American nightmare himself Razor Blade.
XWF Universe cheers for Razor
they heard the voice saying wrestling has more than one royal family Kingdom hit's when the fireworks burst and comes out Razor who is wearing a suit to the stage and he spreads his arms and the universe sing along with him woohoo and he pump fist his hand and he slaps kids and adults hand and he hits the steel steps and climbs on the top rope and spreads his arms once more and more fireworks burst open in the backfround on the stage and he gets down and see's a microphone inside of his seat and sits down with Heather Halliwell while talking to the XWF universe
[Image: sddefault.jpg]
Heather Halliwell: Razor. last Saturday on Star Wars Warfare you lost your tag team Death of The Deckoing match to them no good bastards. which means you'll be facing Harmon Grayson Hays. tomorrow on Anarchy any thoughts Mr Blade.
XWF Cheers for WildWood, New Jersey
[Image: sddefault.jpg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: there's alot of things to talk about after what happened this past Saturday when me and Latoya. was inches away of defeating them no good bastards at Star Wars they ended up beaten us in our tag team but enough of that though it's time for me and Latoya to move onto the next challenger in that's Ned and Isaiah King for there XWF Tag team Championship at The Revelry.
Heather Halliwell: and what about these other teams like them no good bastards and The tag team Champions do you think they might end up fighitng in a triple threat for King and Ned's tag team Championship on The Revelry at XWF.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade:  first of all I have to get passed through Harmon Grayson Hayes. and when I defeat him this week then hopefully Latoya and I could fight for the tag team Championship and we're gonna keep on fighitng and give everything that we have in that Revelry ring when we take those tag team Championship away from Ned and King at The Revelry on XWF.
Heather Halliwell: but what if you lose your match to Harmon Grayson Hayes. tomorrow on Anarchy.
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
American nightmare| Razor Blade: that is not going to happen and besides I fought HGH before when we where in a triple threat and he ended up winning that match and he cost me a shot for a Championship and now I get's what he rightfully deserves an ass beaten of his life when we collide for one more time in this very ring when we both throw down at each other this week at Anarchy.
Heather Halliwell: can you even defeat Harmon  Grayson Hayes. this Friday
American nightmare| Razor Blade: that depends onthe match cause once I get my hands on that fool Harmon Grayson Hayes. then maybe me and Latoya. will catvher those tag team Championship away from King and Ned. at The Revelry on XWF.
Heather Halliwell: is there anything else you like to say to your Opponent at Anarchy.
Razor looks directly to the camera and finished his final word to HGH
American nightmare| Razor Blade:  Harmon Grayson Hayes. you and I had some really good Rivalry together but this ends now cause come Anarchy you and I will finished this once in for all and when this is all over me and Latoya. will go after King and Ned. for there tag team Championship at The Revelry.
American nightmare| Razor Blade: in I told these people that I'm not going anywhere until I continue my story and catcher all three Championships in they are the tag team Champions and The XWF Undisputed Universal Championship after Dionyous and Everett- Bryce match at The Revelry on XWF.
Heather Halliwell: thanks for your time Razor. and good luck on Anarchy.
Heather Halliwell: we hope that Razor. can win his match when he step foot inside of that Anarchy ring with Harmon Grayson Hayes. and see if King and Ned accepts Razor and Latoya's offer at The Revelry for there tag team Championship on XWF.
Kingdom hit's again
Camera fades to Razor exits out of the ring and slaps adults and children and walks back up towards the arena and goes to his locker room to prepare for his match begins this Friday
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Razor's post:
Jett Sterling (05-09-2024)