Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-04-2024, 08:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Very Far from The Galaxy
Razor Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

05-02-2024, 09:45 PM

after Anarchy went off the air we saw American Nightmare Razor and Irresistible Force Latoya was in the back to discuss a huge plan of Star Wars Warfare while Steve Sayors stopped them
Steve Sayors:  I'm out here with Razor and Latoya Hixx. now Razor. this past week on Anarchy you won your match against A.L Gorilla.  which is why you and Latoya. will pair up as a tag team for the first time in XWF when you two will face The Bastards of  Thunder Knuckles and Bobby Bourbon. at Star Wars Warfare care to explain Mr Blade.
[Image: sddefault.jpg]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: So Galaxy Far Far Away what do you want to talk about
XWF Cheers for Razor and Latoya in the backstage area
Steve Sayors: is there something on your mind Razor? about your match at Star Wars up against Booby and THunder Knuckles.
XWF Universe boos at Them no good Bastards when Razor continues talking
[Image: hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCOADEOgC8quKqQ...rdr-e3ekGQ]
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: what happened at Anarchy I kept on following A.L Gorilla. from city to city and he forced himself to tap out and I won by Submission so that means that me and my tag partner Latoya. and I are up for grabs that's right and you're looking at them after Death Star Two Docking Bay Latoya and I are gonna fight Ned and Isaiah King for those XWF Tag team Championship and I know what you two are gonna say oh we decide to who should fight us for your tag team champions yea yea I get that Isaiah and Ned Kaye. but I just hope that you two cowards just sit back and watch me and Latoya best the holly hell outta Then no good bastards this week in our Death Star Docking Bay match at Star Wars Warfare.
Steve Sayors: and what about you Ms Hixx? you think that Razor and yourself could humiliate them no good bastards.
[Image: sddefault.jpg]
Irresistible Force| Latoya Hixx: I'm totally up for that challenge and like Razor. just got through saying watch what we do to those no-good Bastards at Star Wars Warfare in this Death Star Docking Bay me and Razor are coming for those tag team Champions at the next Anarchy when we score a victory over The Bastards. then we get a chance at the tag team titles after this week's Star Wars Warfare.
Steve Sayors: and what if you two don't win the Death Star Docking Bay match on Star Wars Warfare?
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: whatever it is Steve. me and Latoyha. will stop the no-food bastards. when we face them inside of that ring at Star Wars Warfare in a Death Star Docking Bay match at XWF.
Steve Sayor: but can you two even defeat Them no good bastards. this Saturday in your Death Star Docking Bay at Star Wars Warfare.
[Image: 20240311_RAW_E_Nia_E--353ce6616267b08c4b...afdf8f.jpg]
Irresistible Force| Latoya Hixx: it doesn't matter Steve. cause me and Razor. are gonna march ourselves into that ring and we gonna show those two punks of them no good bastards and our Death Star Docking Bay at Star Wars Warfare on XWF.
American Nightmare | Razor Blade: and we're gonna give everything that we got in that ring and we will prove to them no good bastards in their Death Stars Docking Bay until we beat them this coming Saturday night Ned and Isaiah King. hold on to them tag team Champions because The American and Irresistible Force is coming to collect their tag gold and we will see you two bastards on Saturday at Star Wars Warfare in this Death Star Docking Bay at XWF.
Steve Sayors: thanks for your time Razor. but is there anything you would like to say to your Opponents of them no good bastards?
American nightmare| Razor Blade: they no good bastards. better bring what they got to that ring and I just got one thing to say to them no good bastards you best not miss.
Razor and Latoya HIxx signs off when Steve Sayors continues talking
Steve Sayors: we hope that Latoya and Razor. could win their Death Star Docking Bay match when they step up to the no good bastards at Star Wars Warfare and see if they could earn their sleeves a shot at the XWF tag team Championship at the next Anarchy.
The camera fades to Razor and Latoya walking back to their locker rooms before Star Wars Warfare begins this Saturday
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Razor's post:
A Literal Gorilla (05-03-2024), Thunder Knuckles™ (05-03-2024)