Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 06:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF Exclusive: The Revelry Special Attractions
Dionysus Online
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-22-2024, 12:25 PM

Greetings one and all!

As the MVP of the Fire and Ice PPV, I was awarded the opportunity to craft a PPV of my own devising. And thus, The Revelry was born!

Part of the event will play host to several special attraction matches, in addition to a fantastic line-up of high profile matches. But what, pray tell, will these special events be?

First and foremost is The Gentleperson's Duel! Competitors across our business can sling the worst, most vile statemenhts at each other all the time. Why not put a twist on things? A clearly sporting opportunity where competitors must be cordial rather than confrontational.

Second is The Franzian Frolic! Two teams of two will compete to see who pairs best with whom. No established teams, please; we are looking for the best randomized pairing.

And lastly, our highlight attraction, The Man From Nantucket Battle Royal! All are welcome to compete in an over-the-top battle royal where those who are thrown over the top will be subjected to the wine vat below!

Now, I know what you are thinking. "Dionysus! These matches are spectacular! But what prizes do we get for winning such matches?!"

Well I would be happy to tell you!

For each match, the winner will receive a prize purse of $50,000. In addition, the winner will also receive the naming rights to one of the many wines we will be producing through Berget Vineyards! Royalties and residuals included!

Rest assured, we'll work out the details to ensure that a quality name is chosen.

I am looking forward to seeing how The Revelry will be shaped, in the hopes that future events like this can be held.

Lastly, I want to make a special announcement that the official theme for The Revelry is...Wenceslas, by Gnome!

See you all next Warfare, and if not then, in June for The Revelry!

((Note: OOC Post with the match rules))

[Image: Many-Faces.png]
1x XWF Xtreme Champion (November 2023)
2x XWF Television Champion (May/August 2023)
2x RP of the Month (March/October 2023)
2023 Rookie of the Year
Edit