Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurt And Distracted
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

04-10-2024, 05:58 PM

“Ughhh…yyeeaahhhh.”

The pleasured moans of Centurion come bellowing out from the darkness of his room.

There have been only few days that have passed since XWF’s March Madness pay per view, where the 47 year old legend found himself on the losing end of a brutal ladder match with Sean Parker. The event served as a dividing line, with Sean Parker establishing himself as the clear leader of the Anarchy brand, and Centurion’s future plans in question.

As Centurion's gratuitous moans continue, a knock is heard on the door, interrupting the activities.

“What?!” Centurion yells out in frustration.

“Sorry to interrupt you…” The voice of Nellie responds from the other side of the door. “But you told me to tell you the moment the Anarchy card was announced, and…well, the Anarchy card was announced.”

Centurion sighs so loudly it could likely be heard from outside the house. “Come in.”

There is a slight pause before Nellie answers. “Uhh…are you decent?”

“That's debatable.” Centurion quips back. “But we're clothed.”

The door slowly opens, and an arm reaches in and gently taps the light switch, causing the lights in the room to turn on. Nellie walks in, eyes closed, before squinting with one eye. She then opens her eyes and slumps her shoulders. “Oh.”

The scene in front of her is now what she expected - instead, Centurion is lying at the foot of the bed with his legs across Ruby’s lap. Ruby, meanwhile, is massaging Centurion legs, while rubbing in some Tiger Balm muscle rub.

“Why were the lights off?!” Nellie yells, embarrassed that she assumed she was about to see her father in an inappropriate position.

“I didn't want to look directly into the light!” Centurion yells back as he points to the overhead light. “I want to put as little strain on my eyes as I can. Why did you assume I'd invite you into the room if we were fucking?!”

“Well, that…” Nellie stammers, knowing Centurion has a good point. “That's not….I mean, I'm sure you…but it's….”

“What's the card?” Centurion asks, putting Nellie out of her misery.

“You're in a multiman match.” Nellie says, causing Centurion to roll his eyes. “I know, I know. I said the same thing when I saw it. You're not going to like you're opponents, either. It's a who's who of the midcard…though there is one interesting name…remember Davey Dunham?”

Centurion sits up on the bed and scratches his chin with a smirk on his face. “Yes, of course I remember Davey Dunham. He had a ton of potential, but always seemed to get distracted with out of the ring issues. Seemed to completely vanish for years. Did you fuck his sister?”

Ruby gets a shocked expression as her face darts over towards Nellie.

“We dated for several months.” Nellie answers back. “You were her tag team partner for a while, too. In fact, the two of you won the tag titles together.”

“...oh yeah.” Centurion says as he lays back down on the bed. “Completely forgot about that.”

“Yeah, well, I have no idea what happened to her.” Nellie says as she moves on in the conversation. “But Davey’s in the match. Everyone else is a who’s who of bottom dwellers on Anarchy. Mr. Oz, Dick Drizzle, Cayden Tiberius or whatever his name is, Latoya Hixx, who I don't even know, Dick Drizzle, Razor Blade…”

“Hey!” Centurion shoots up in bed and angrily points at Nellie. “Don't talk shit about Razor. That man is an American hero.”

Nellie laughs as she looks back at her phone, which has the card on it. A few seconds go by before Nellie raises her eyes again and sees Centurion still staring at her. “...wait, are you serious?”

“Have you seen that man?!” Centurion is quick to quip back. “He's so wholesome, he probably runs an orphanage for puppies.”

“Yes, well…” Nellie is quick to cut Centurion off. “You're going to have to beat that American hero if you want to move forward, so get your rest in tonight, and we get back to work tomorrow.”

With that, Nellie shuts off the lights and closes the door.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 213-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Centurion's post:
Jett Sterling (04-11-2024), Sean Parker (04-10-2024)