Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 07:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
they are not worthy of my level
Latoya Hixx Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-10-2024, 04:19 PM

after what happened at Wrfare this past weekended we saw The Irresistible Force in the back throwing trash can's and fliping tables tearing off stuff from the hallway and she was stops by Steve Sayors when she try's to cool herself off until the next Show
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
Steve Sayors: Latoya. Can I get a few words of your time when you headover to your next match this week at XWF.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_FmYl9WeSVWlUdjqDyyT...I&usqp=CAU]
Irrisistible Force| Latoya Hixx:  we where close of beaten Vincent and Vhodka Black. untils someone who was my tag partner Brooke Hernadez. who made us lose our tag team match this last week on Warfare but now it's time for me to finish the job when I enter this battle royal with a lot of men where the winner recieve's an Revolution shot on the next Anarchy in that person is none other than me in that's why I'm winning this battle royal match rather they like it or not I'm heading to main event for the second time in a row against John Black. for his Revolution Championship and then next Saturday at Warfare I get to Main event against Jason Cashe. for his new TV Championship when he takes on a Super powerhouse of The Irrisistible Force of XWF is Latoya HIxx.
Hixx is walking back in fourth in the backstage area when Steve continues talking to her
Steve Sayors: But what if they try to double team you and throw you out of the battle royal this Thursday on Anarchy.
Irrisistible Force| Latoya Hixx: they can try to throw me out of the battle royal all they want but when I start throwing them men out of this battle royal I will be the one that fights John Black. the next Anarchy for his Revolution Championship at XWF.
Steve Sayors: can you even eliminated all those men that's in the battle royaland win your match this Thursday.
[Image: naM0nAqtO1vpkIYR.jpg]
Irrisistible Force| Latoya HIxx: depends on if they don't toss me out of the battle royal so that i can earn myself an shot for an Revolution Championship right after i destroy all of these men in this battle royalat Anarchy and then next week on Warfare i'll be carring two Championship belts one for the next Anarchy with John Black and the other Championship belt against Jason Cashe. at Warfare on XWF.
Steve Sayors: thanks for your time Ms Hixx and we will see you Tomorrow on Anarchy.
Steve Sayors: we hope that Latoya. can win both of her matches this week and next week when she enters the battle royal for an title shot for next Anarchy after she survives the over the top rope battle royal tomorrow at Anarchy on XWF.
Latoya walks off when she heads straight for the ring to prepare for her match to begin this Thursday
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Latoya Hixx's post:
Jett Sterling (04-11-2024), Mr. Oz (04-11-2024)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Latoya Hixx's post!
Mr. Oz (04-11-2024)